Submit

poll
gold
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

peach_zelda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:25 pm
so we're finally settling back into our normal gaia routines again. and what exactly do those normal routines consist of for you guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:41 pm
Visiting my guilds, collecting daily prizes, selling things at the marketplace, and looking forward to the next team-based event, where we'll obliterate Durem. (Snowball fight, anybody?)  

Gunr

True Ryu Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:51 pm
cosplaying a 7 year old ninja like always his name is Navi (Naru-vi) he is a twin his twin's name is Esin he's naruto and sakura's son of course i always cosplay him no matter what. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 pm
I wish I knew. xD

I hadn't been on gaia for months and months before this event...

I guess I'll be sticking around for awhile now though.

I don't have a routine right now, though...

EmeraldFury
Captain

reese-PUFFS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:11 pm
You guys know we can still pump, right?
We might not win anything, but damnit, I'm sick of Duremites rubbing it in my face >>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:31 pm
reese-PUFFS
You guys know we can still pump, right?
We might not win anything, but damnit, I'm sick of Duremites rubbing it in my face >>

Oh wow.

That's kinda odd~

But ok, back to pumping! :]

EmeraldFury
Captain

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:42 pm
Puzzles, Fishing other games, Talking to friends, trying Role Plays, Marketplace etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:56 am
Rping mostly...I really neglected the ones I am in durring the war...Suppose I'll return to playing Guild Wars too  

stargazer21

peach_zelda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:07 pm
EmeraldFury
I wish I knew. xD

I hadn't been on gaia for months and months before this event...

I guess I'll be sticking around for awhile now though.

I don't have a routine right now, though...

i reallie don't have a routine either. i joined gaia a month ago, but i never reallie spent much time on gaia until the event.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 pm
it depends on my mood really. if I'm in a good mood I'll go on a posting and gold earning spree. bad mood I tend to do nothing  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Pming like crazy (I wish we would still get gold for it...damn bots)

RPing, monitoring and posting in guilds, fishing here and there, the daily prizes. Meeting new Gaians, randomly attacking my friends, randomly giving gifts to people I know aren't bots or a mule account.

And wonder why some people really take a game so seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:46 pm
I neglected my RPs as well. XD I am a lazy RPer to begin with, but the battle just gave me even more excuse to not post.

I am just going on with life in guilds and checking out what people are complaining about in the Site Feedback forum. Hah.  

Tsuki No Tragedy

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

peach_zelda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 pm
Tsuki No Tragedy
I neglected my RPs as well. XD I am a lazy RPer to begin with, but the battle just gave me even more excuse to not post.

I am just going on with life in guilds and checking out what people are complaining about in the Site Feedback forum. Hah.

i neglected my rps, another forum i usually go to and several other things...stupid war. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:43 pm
Tsuki No Tragedy

I like looking at that stuff. It's a bit funny. First people complain about something but when something is done about it and they have to 'suffer' due to it, despite how slight it is, everyone raises a fit.

They did something about the PM bots everyone got upset.
They did something to help end inflation in the marketplace everyone is upset.
They give more items, people complain that they are horrible. complain complain complain.

Not to say they don't have the right to, but just that they complain about the slightest things now.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

stargazer21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 pm
Lady Bern
Tsuki No Tragedy

I like looking at that stuff. It's a bit funny. First people complain about something but when something is done about it and they have to 'suffer' due to it, despite how slight it is, everyone raises a fit.

They did something about the PM bots everyone got upset.
They did something to help end inflation in the marketplace everyone is upset.
They give more items, people complain that they are horrible. complain complain complain.

Not to say they don't have the right to, but just that they complain about the slightest things now.

Yea I hate listening to people complain about any changes Gaia makes, like now people are worked up about that tax. Frankly it doesn't bother me to much, not like you have to pay it with real money, you know? stare  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff