Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
THE RESULTS FOR B TEAM!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:46 pm
((please note after this has served its purpose I will unsticky it and lock and movei t)) Ok everyone, deathguiser here, read the friggin username so I can stop saying that. I have battled several people, eligable for the two open spots, and here they are!

Thebasementdweller
ioathkeeper
muflerdan

Now why is there three you ask? welll out of these combatants, they were just to good to pass up! so all three will battle one another at some point. The person with the most wins will battle the weakest link of B-team for thier spot, Which I will announce later. If there is a tie in who has the least amount of points, I will battle those two people again to re-evaluate them, to see who has to do the battle. the three people listed above, it is up to you to battle one another!
EXAMPLE: Dweller Vs. Dan, then Dweller VS. Oathkeeper. Each person will do a similar process. I need a PM from both of you stating the winner, and god help you if you lie about the results.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:54 pm
MUFLERDAN  

Itakio

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:10 am
Deathguiser
((please note after this has served its purpose I will unsticky it and lock and movei t)) Ok everyone, deathguiser here, read the friggin username so I can stop saying that. I have battled several people, eligable for the two open spots, and here they are!

Thebasementdweller
ioathkeeper
muflerdan

Now why is there three you ask? welll out of these combatants, they were just to good to pass up! so all three will battle one another at some point. The person with the most wins will battle the weakest link of B-team for thier spot, Which I will announce later. If there is a tie in who has the least amount of points, I will battle those two people again to re-evaluate them, to see who has to do the battle. the three people listed above, it is up to you to battle one another!
EXAMPLE: Dweller Vs. Dan, then Dweller VS. Oathkeeper. Each person will do a similar process. I need a PM from both of you stating the winner, and god help you if you lie about the results.

If all goes well I'll be free most of the weekend, I have a fair amount of work to during the weekdays, so it's not likely that I'll be free anytime before Friday.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:46 pm
thats fine, as long as t gets donem its all good  

Deathguiser

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:47 pm
Light and darkness are eternal

WHICH ONES EASIER? XD

That doesn't mean YOU'RE eternal!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:48 pm
You're taking really long just to choose two people. Why over-do things and just choose them?  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:50 pm
because these three abttlers were very good, and from what I've seen of some of the people already on B-team, none of these three really deserve to not get in
@otahkeeper- I am not saying XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:52 pm
I live in the Eastern time zone for scheduling battles, times available from the other two and time zones would be great so there can be some planning done for these and it doesn't take forever becuase nobody bothered with prescheduling like the original tryouts.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:52 pm

You know what, I think those two deserve to be in B team more then me. Because I was only able to take out Raijin's Weavile. Nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:53 pm
iOathkeeper

You know what, I think those two deserve to be in B team more then me. Because I was only able to take out Raijin's Weavile. Nothing else.

well raijin told me that you were no where near the bottom of the chain, and raijin is very good, so Don't worry about it. I would do preschuduling, but not everyone can make those times so I leave it open  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Deathguiser
iOathkeeper

well raijin told me that you were no where near the bottom of the chain, and raijin is very good, so Don't worry about it. I would do preschuduling, but not everyone can make those times so I leave it open

Prescheduling by the members involved I.E getting them to post times they're available.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Deathguiser
iOathkeeper

The sad part is, I used to be able to beat him. But since he started ev training I can only beat 1 of his pokemon. XD

iOath

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:58 pm
well since both you and oathkeeper are on, why not battle now? send me the results or post them here. And oathkeeper, don't worry most of B-team hasn't EV trained or has only done about half of thier team, so your fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:02 pm

Gotcha. My Charizard commits suicide XD It's all part of my plan....

iOath

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 pm
Deathguiser
well since both you and oathkeeper are on, why not battle now? send me the results or post them here. And oathkeeper, don't worry most of B-team hasn't EV trained or has only done about half of thier team, so your fine.

My Wi-fi is down untill the weekend when the networking in my house is fixed (again rolleyes ) Friday or I would thoughI should be getting back to work procrastinating is more entertaining.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff