Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I'm searching for a real life Edward!!!!!!!!!! *Apply here* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms_Kaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm
I've always liked a certain type of guy. If he didnt fit the bill, then I didnt find him attractive. Yeah I'm picky but that can actually be a good thing. ANd this type of guy is SOO hard to find!!!!
I"m single, and looking! I'm looking for me an Edward!!! When I first read Edwards description I was instantly in love!!!!!!!! And I would love a real life Edward!!!
SO if your a guy and look like Edward, then apply here or pm me!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:42 pm
i don't think anyone is edward-perfect. i mean i really like this guy and he's perfect to me but he's no edward. lol! i know what you mean though. i would die for a guy like edward! ...actually i wouldn't cause then i wouldn't get to see him but you get the point. lol!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:33 pm
Well, if you "Died" Then you would still see him, becuase becoming a Vampire is like Dieing....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:57 pm
yeah well... not really. Vampires are not dead.. but they're not literally alive .. oO

but yeah... I would give my soul up for eternity with Edward! *sells soul*
and seriously, if he (or someone even close to as perfectly sexy as he) had asked me to marry him, I would be like "F*** yeah!!!!" and jump into his arms the second he asks.. no second thoughts at all.. lol xD  

artistxunknown

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:04 am
Good Luck finding an Edward.
Personal I don't think it's possible.
Hopfully you can come close oneday.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:49 pm
I don't think there's such thing as a guy like Edward. That's why everyone is so in love with him- he's entirely perfect, but I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to be 'edward type' perfect. Now unless vampires actually do exist- which I still won't rule out xp - then I'm not going to waste my time searching for my own personal Edward.. Though I will be keeping an eye out for one. Ya know. Just in case. biggrin

But from your post it sounds like your just interested in someone who looks like him.. which, no offense or anything, is kinda shallow... Though I can't blame you, I'd want to marry and amazingly good looking man. But good luck with that. If you do find someone like Edward- let me know.

Ayllin

Ms_Kaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Well I know that no one is exactly like Edward, but I ment more on looks and additude.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:44 pm
You know, I don't know many 107-year-old me, but if I meet one I'll have him call you, lol. I agree that a guy like Edward would be amazing, but I don't think I'd give up my soul for him just like that. He'd be an amazing boyfriend and all, but he's just a little too perfect, so for now I'll just stick with my own geeky, imperfect, human boyfriend.  

violin girl16

Dancingonairwaves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:46 am
I think every girl is looking for Edward, but what matters is that it's your own Edward regardless of looks and authenticity. But Stephenie Meyer said in her Borders interview that there is no real Edward out there (though one is perferred, lol) but I think that as long as a guy is nice and has good intentions,we must take them as they are, faults and all. Regardless, I'm still looking for at least one Edward in my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wait..are you actually serious? Are you expecting someone to PM you? neutral I can't quite tell...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Honey there ain't a man like that less your blind deaf and dumb. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:05 pm
A girl can dream cant she XD

Honestly I'd love it if there was an Edward for me...but...it would also add another thing to my-life-is-too-close-to-Bella's-If-I-found-any-more-things-like-that-I'd-faint list
Seriously. My life is too much Like Bella's. Brown hair with red tint. Been to Jaxonville floridia.seen a suns game. Parents names are Charlie and Renee...more i cant think of rite now, but yeah i have a lot!!! XD  

G u m b a u l l

Kindly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Aren't we all?
I'm holding out hope, but I'm sorry to say that nobody's that perfect.
Perfection is...unrealistic.
Unless, of course, there really are vampires, in which case there'd better be one for me! xP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:30 pm
Hmm..
I don't think Edward is actually perfect.
He has his flaws.
I couldn't date someone like Edward, I'd get bored.
Well, the only thing I wouldn't get bored of is the Vampire type of deal.
Other than that, he has barely a sense of humor.

=/

Thee Twilight Princess

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas