Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Keep me updated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:52 am
So while i was gone I noticed some interesting thread topics...
-Kunx is dead
-Rina left
-Apology thread x3
-Veil art master
-Shigeru is back(I thought he left for good?)
-Pyfe is gone

Can someone tell me what the hell happened during my leave.

This will be my official information thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 am
Kunx comes from time to time.

Rina was mad that Nit called her a spammer so she left.

Veil replaced her as Art leader.

I didn't leave for good. I went on a small vacation while summer's still here. You guys just wanted me to leave and thought that a three day inactivity meant I was gone.

Pyfe has a life.  

Shigeru the Hero

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:22 am
oh what about raike(sp?) making three threads to say he is sorry? what the hell did he do....did he has sex with everyone sister, because 3 threads is kinda over doing it

---------
Great now i will never get to be her first battle.

and ummm did nitnit demote her before explain the problem, cuz i think they could of worked something out instead of him being so hasty.

In fact this guild rules makes it kind of hard to doing anything, since almost everything is legal. so can you blame her?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 am
Well Nit is pissed at her putting down his guild like that.

And Raike likes to bandwagon. Nit goes hiatus, he goes on hiatus. Raijin apologizes, he apologizes.  

Shigeru the Hero

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:33 am
sweatdrop oh that clears things up.
these stuff should be in the guild times so i don't have to make/recycle a thread asking these stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:57 am
Bandwagoning?Oh my dear Shigeru.I apologized for being such a spammer.I was on hiatus, because I had left my DS at my friends house on Monday.I have my DS now so everything is fine, but I do like the attention I've been getting for the past few days.  

Raike99

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 am
Well, I had tried telling Rina in PMs in the past that she spams quite a bit, and I doubt she really likes the guild, but she didn't really pay attention.

So I made this big thread basically explaining how I didn't think she was good enough for VC, but she could remain as crew, and because I pretty much said she didn't contribute to the guild ((with the exception in the first week of its existence)) and that all of her posts were spam, she got all mad and left for good.

Then she came back, pulled off a lot of E drama, so kunx pretended to be dead just for the lulz.

Pyfe decided that she only had about an hour a day for recreation, and that quote: "internet>gaia>guilds>pokemon>promised land>crew" Pretty much said that she thought this guild sucked, and she didn't want to be crew.

Regardless, when are you coming back 16-bit?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 am
Raike99
Bandwagoning?Oh my dear Shigeru.I apologized for being such a spammer.I was on hiatus, because I had left my DS at my friends house on Monday.I have my DS now so everything is fine, but I do like the attention I've been getting for the past few days.

Yeah, because siggys don't work anymore. And apologizing for one thread is unneeded btw.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:31 pm
yes 16bit hurry and come back I wanna test my new team against you, it is killing those who normally beat with two or three pokemon left, and you were one of those people, so dammit hurry so I can see if my team is good enough crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:34 pm
It's not killing me! biggrin  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm
yes nit, so far your the only one. I beat rey last night 4 to zip, and I got you down to 2, better than usual  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:16 pm
hmm I wont be back for a while..
but i'll try to set it up so i can battle at 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
(GMT -05:00)Eastern Time (US & Canada)
----
But while i'm away I'll be training my pokemon and makeing new teams  

16bit-Plumber

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out