Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
SPOOL TOORF! Now that I have your attention... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:34 pm
As you can plainly see by my siggy, it is preferable that I acquire new art. My avi is but a humble presentation, more for me than for others. All I ask is for whatever art you may offer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:59 pm
I might do it.

You never visited my art thread. Even if you did, you didn't leave a comment. My thread is about to die and it's all your fault.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 pm
I visited. I just posted my reply to your works elsewhere, in an RP I believe. You just may not have noticed. As for thread death, I own several threads myself. A few have died. Life moves on. If one dies, give birth to another. A constant flow of life and death creates balance, and rounds out one's RP experience as it does one's life experience. Kru, my friend, you posit on the negative too much. Negativity must be acknowledged, but not made a focus or by it you will be made a consumption.

Oh, and performing the task is your choice and your choice only. I cannot force you to draw, nor can I force others to draw. This is just a lowly plea, a simple request. If you wish not to draw, it is fine. Life moves on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 pm
My negativity has got nothing to do with it. What I said was just my way of seeking attention...that I don't get nearly enough in my opinion!
And I shall draw your avatar, whether you like it or not.. xp

I am an idiot. Saying what I think instead of thinking what I say....as horribly arrogant as this sounds, I wanted you to ask Me to draw yor picture. I usually try hard to hide my awful narcism....now I just wasn't thinking enough. Art is one of the few things I take pride in...So please understand this sudden burst of idiocy.

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:16 am
You type to a guy who practically has 30-30 vision, Kru. I can read all that. I would draw your picture too, but a few things would get in my way.

a)I am horrible at drawing female characters
b)I don't have a scanner available to me, therefore, I can't even get it on the computer
c)Even if I got it on the computer, I'd have no idea whatsoever how to get it on Gaia

Thanks, Kru. Like I said, any and all arts are appreciated. Mobius like his arts. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:28 am
www.photobucket.com is the site I use.

You upload your picture there and get an image code after doing so. Then you copy and paste....I sound horribly stupid when I explain this but that's basically what I do! You can also resize images with it...
It's perfect for cheap-asses like me who won't buy a photoshop...
Anyway, here you go. I made two versions, dark and poopy looking and light and poopy looking. Hope you like my artistic poop 3nodding

User Image User Image  

Krusadin

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Krusadin, that's lovely!
I ought to give it a go, as well, (I'm awfully busy, though, see) but I fear that nothing I could make could stand up to that!

Oh, you, Mobius and your clever hammer and sickle.
b  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:17 pm
Koromyst poking in...

Wowow... the poop rules it all! xD

Hey hey, his abs look yummy-licious xP

Koromyst poking out...

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:41 pm
Hee hee~
Krusadin, you made a man of an emoticon, bravo!
("yummy-licious," eh, Koromyst? Well, I do admit, it is a fairly descriptive phrase...)
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:29 pm
*In a barbarian voice* YEAH-HAH! *Normal voice now* That is what I'm talking about! Boo-yah! That's the exact opposite of me to a tee! I'm not muscular, handsome, or cool-looking! Thanks, Kru! Now I can make others think I look awesome! biggrin  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:31 am
His arm is too long! evil But that doesen't really show in the other picture, glad you chose that one. All of your comments make me feel awfully good...thank you. I'm still going to improve, at least try to. I need to make more natural poses...more expressionate faces....I need to gain more power! *Clenches fist and stares madly into the distance*

And no...his abs and the whole body look "kruesome". xp Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Or maybe it's 'krool', or 'krusada-licious', or maybe he is a 'krusader' in shining armour. Wait... I don't have any armour... Hmmm... It is certainly not 'krude', that's for sure... Maybe 'krexy' is the proper word... I shall meditate on this further...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:35 pm
More power, friend?
Do you not know that your drawing skills are already, as they say, "OVER NINE THOUSAND?!?!" Silly, silly Krusadin.

I'd like to disagree with you sir, but I cannot say and should hate to do anything insulting.
b  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:19 pm
Piccolo's 9000!?! scream gonk confused

Let's ask Vegeta about the picture, shall we? Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his c**k?

Vegeta: The way she drew it... IT'S OVER 9000!

Vegeta! Don't be so insulting! She put a decent man-bulge there!

Vegeta: No! That's pathetic! Mine's bigger!

Ouch... And yourss is so small, too...

Vegeta: Why you little-! Big Bang Attack!!! scream

gonk burning_eyes  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:16 pm
Koromyst poking in...

Bulge? O_o
I thought it looks just plain flat.

Kidding! xD

Koromyst poking out...

Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games