Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
rAwR

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bunniie33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 pm
i luff yoo all!! only, i'm home alone so i'm kinda creeped...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:58 pm
:O go watch some scary movies like the grudge 1&2 lol i'm kidding!
hm, play game or do something that would make you stop thinking so you won't have to creep out? XD  

Ke Ai Panda

j-factor762

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 pm
This is the first time you're home alone? Don't worry at every little noise, it's just that the empty place messes with your mind sometimes. Now, if you want to distract yourself, just watch a tv show you really like or just play with something. And look at the bright side, you're home alone, isn't there something you'd really liked to do without anyone watching?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:05 pm
yeah beening home alone is fun! ^^  

demon-luciana

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Requiem-X2
This is the first time you're home alone? Don't worry at every little noise, it's just that the empty place messes with your mind sometimes. Now, if you want to distract yourself, just watch a tv show you really like or just play with something. And look at the bright side, you're home alone, isn't there something you'd really liked to do without anyone watching?
Oh my surprised

xD

When I'm by myself, I usually hop online but with the TV on for white noise ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X2
Oh my surprised

xD

Lmao, I do the same! x] stop copying me! -jab- D: hahaha  

Ke Ai Panda

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:47 pm
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X2
Oh my surprised

xD

I picked up the habit from watching through your window I mean, uh...great minds think alike? ninja xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:04 am
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X2
Oh my surprised

xD

I picked up the habit from watching through your window I mean, uh...great minds think alike? ninja xD

*gasp* oh my, I have a STALKER! HECK YEAH!! *celebrate* HAHAH i mean...um...omg no way *hides in dark corner* ninja  

Ke Ai Panda

Chikinlol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:18 am
Haha, I'm home alone quite often. And it gets kinda creepy at night. xp
But its great because I can do anything I want without anyone knowing.

When I'm home alone, I usually go online, play some games or chat with friends. Anyway, weather I'm alone or not, I'm always using my computer lol. I can't live without it! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:18 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X2
Oh my surprised

xD

I knew that would sound kinda twisted, at the very least sweatdrop You do that too!? I always turn on the TV while I'm on the computer, but I'm really not sure why, I just don't feel comfortable when it's off. I always thought that having the TV on while browsing was weird, glad to see there are others who do the same. Say, do you even understand anything that comes from the TV while you're browsing? I sure don't xd  

j-factor762

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:19 am
Requiem-X2
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X2
Oh my surprised

xD

I knew that would sound kinda twisted, at the very least sweatdrop You do that too!? I always turn on the TV while I'm on the computer, but I'm really not sure why, I just don't feel comfortable when it's off. I always thought that having the TV on while browsing was weird, glad to see there are others who do the same. Say, do you even understand anything that comes from the TV while you're browsing? I sure don't xd
I catch the occasional sentence from the TV, but it's mostly just background noise. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:26 am
Chikinlol
Haha, I'm home alone quite often. And it gets kinda creepy at night. xp
But its great because I can do anything I want without anyone knowing.

When I'm home alone, I usually go online, play some games or chat with friends. Anyway, weather I'm alone or not, I'm always using my computer lol. I can't live without it! domokun

Same here ^^ I'm more in the computer side than the tv.. arr.. cos' sometimes they had this ad wherein... the showing's a horror movie lolol so you know it'll freak me out... but I do watch horror movies in comp. hoho... even I'm all alone...

icequelle

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:08 pm
heyyyyyyyy ^^ i find being home alone can be quite fun :O except at night it gets pretty scary >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:39 pm
You get used to it after a while i am always home alone so I have my friends come over and play games.  

Ghetto GZA

Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff