Dear and Near

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:38 pm
so most people I know have a few material items that they hold close to them for whatever reasons. could be for the memory of someone or something.

So I'm curious. what do you hold dearly close to you? a piece of jewelry? A toy? A family Heirloom? what do they mean to you? and what would you do if you ever lost them?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:16 pm
This stuffed panda i got someone long time ago, and a blankie my mommy made when i was little<3 I am such a little kid lol ^^;;

I'd cry if i lost them probably  

22Tsuji22

EmeraldFury
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:59 pm
I'm a drama kid, which means I have a lot of superstitions- I can't go to auditions without this candlestick from an old game of CLUE I had when I was a kid. xD

I also have this really cheap necklace with my first initial (A) that I bought from a street vendor in Italy and don't ever take off. I loved Italy.

Then generally, I just horde photographs of the people that matter most to me~ ._.

I have a lot lot lot of those.

Possessions-wise? Those are actually probably some of the things that matter most to me, despite being cheap or completely useless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:52 pm
I have a few things I hold close to me but I'll only post three for now.

A 9mm bullet on a chain.
it was given to me by a very close friend. it signifies all the times I was there for people and all the times I took the shots or blame for them when I didn't have to. A reminder of all the pain I've taken and that it's better then a bullet any day of the week. I wear it because of the burden I take on a daily basis. A bit of a sad reason yes but one none the less.

A small red glass bead.
Also given to me by an old close friend who a few days afterwards did something that was rather... bad. He's not around anymore but he did say one thing to me prior to his death.
"it is not what it is but rather it is what we put into it"
To me it is something I will only give up to one person as to me it resembles my soul and heart and all I hold dear to me. this little glass bead means more to me then I'm willing to admit to.

and Finally:

A Dream Catcher.
though it hasn't been in my possession long it has saved me on more then one occasion. Despite my age I've done and seen alot in my life. so much of it though I've forgotten it or tried to have always seemed to come back and haunt me. to this day that stays true and in some cases my nightmares have proven near fatal to my mentality. somehow for some reason this thing works or at least I think it does.

there are a few more things I hold close to me all with their own and very important meaning to me but for now I'll leave them alone.  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:38 am
A teddy bear I had since a child.

And I like to always have a necklace around my neck, if I don't wear one I feel naked and insecure.  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games