Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
what is the fastest way to earn money hear? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lancelot0x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:01 am
please someone help me!!!
how can i earn money here?i can't purchase anything with the money i have. I'd sure appreciate your help! crying (tears of joy) sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:40 pm
Join RPs and post often. Use Daily Chance and sell often. Go to Arenas and vote often. Visit random forums and beg often. Finally, set a goal one at a time and don't blow it all often. Good luck, dattebayo. You'll need it.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm
okay....8 things here to tell if ur a noob

1.if u beg, ur a noob
2.if u hack, ur a noob
3.if u stalk people for money, ur a noob
4.if u dont know what the prices of stuff are, ur a noob
5.if u fall for scams, ur a noob
6.if u are looking for gaia sex, ur a noob
7.if u think people is going to donate to u by just asking once, ur a noob
8.if u expect some miracle way to earn a whole mess of gold, ur a noob  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Want a quick way to earn money? Get a job.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

ShinBob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Whore the Market and Exchange! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:54 am
post accumulate trade and pick up anything you can find everything is tradable on here have made money off bugs  

The Real bigeda80

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 pm
indeed! i only post in guilds or in rps and i make a good 1.5k everyday! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am
POSTING in forums... but you have to be patient with that
what else??? hmmm selling stuffs in d marketplace like in my case I sell tattoos most of the time...cuz you can definitely sell it on a high price  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 pm
Oakbing
okay....8 things here to tell if ur a noob

1.if u beg, ur a noob
2.if u hack, ur a noob
3.if u stalk people for money, ur a noob
4.if u dont know what the prices of stuff are, ur a noob
5.if u fall for scams, ur a noob
6.if u are looking for gaia sex, ur a noob
7.if u think people is going to donate to u by just asking once, ur a noob
8.if u expect some miracle way to earn a whole mess of gold, ur a noob

oak, that wasn't his question. and 1 and 7 are basically contradicting, as asking multiple times is called begging...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm
dude...look at your avatar and ask that question again!!!!  

Juurian Chi

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm
In terms of starting out in making gold. The short version, is as following.

The best places to start out making gold here on Gaia. Would have to be finishing puzzles for gold. You don't have to do a number of the 500 piece ones. It can be just a bunch of normal puzzles. This will yield decent gold and you will occasionally. Gain some items from the bonus puzzles.

Search out of the Aquarium threads. Particularly the ones that have high end fish in them. Currently, the best fish out there are as following.

Bosses from Zomg also known as the Land Shark, Launch Knome General, Omg etc.

The Watermeats
Memphis the Mermaid (they last about twice as long. Though have a slightly lower effect than the Water Meats).

Just by doing whatever you like to do on Gaia. You will gain more gold as well.

After you have some gold saved up. Try out fishing, Blackjack and/or Lower Tier Marketing. I'm referring to cheap items as Lower Tier. In the market. Its not about gaining a bunch of gold on each item. Its about making profit.

Advanced Technique.

While vending, try to aim for items that will yield 1k or more. You could follow this formula. Though, I can't really say there is any best way to go about vending, "though this has served me well".

Target items that will yield 1,000 to 2,000 or more gold profit. When dealing with items that cost 25,000 or less. With this method, you don't even need to worry about the 2% taking away your profit. As the 2% will only put a small dent in these numbers at such low denominations.

Items that cost 25,000 to 50,000. You are better off with only buying items. That you can sell for a 2,000 to 3,000 gold profit or higher. Just be more careful with these items. The higher priced an item is. The more caution you should use when purchasing. The Market Graphs can give you a good idea. If an item is actually selling. Items that have low sell rates. Should be avoided like the plague for vending. Unless you can make substantial profit from them. Though they are still a risk.

Items that cost between 100,000 to 300,000. You should look for 10,000 gold profit or higher. I highly discourage beginners from vending with items that have been released in the Random Item Generators. For a full list of what has been released in the newest R.I.G. You can check tektek.org. Also, be very careful of items. That have just recently declined a large amount in one day. The greatest declines, will be from those items that are gotten from the R.I.G.s. One of the best examples of this. Would be the Cecil that you could get using the Lucky Key in the Aquarium Chests. They went from being worth over 1 Million on release. To being worth around 95,000 now. That is another thing you should be aware of. Items that just hit the market. Have not yet stabilized. So its very dangerous buying them when they first come out. The Cecils, were like one of the worst declines I've seen since those blasted Gambling Wheel Evolving items.

One last note, since I know someone is going to say it. Yes, this IS the short version of what I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 pm
I'd say do puzzles.. But honestly, the easiest way is to buy gaia cash and sell the stuff you buy on the gaia cash shop..

Other than that, just post alot, there are some missions in the Halloween event right now that yield gold, vote in polls, and booty grab (There are topics that collect the best tanks on gaia, you should go there).  

Zyrals

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am
Points to my previous post.

Tested formula on how to make mad gold I posted. It was the formula that made me 750,000+ in five days.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:24 am
My favorites are...

ZOMG! - Do quests, get the daily freebies .. theres one in every area .. and just have fun playing it. You will find you accumulate cash quickly.

Pinball - For me at least .. probably cause I am good at it .. its the fastest money game. Can make several hundred gold an hour if you try.

Fish tank Message Bottles - Easy easy EASY gold. Just answer bunches of bottle messages. Keep going till they stop paying. Can make 500 gold a day just doing this!

Puzzles - Good if you just want a chill experience you can do at your own time .. and they pay well.

Forum posting - This has mixed results for alot of people but its always wise to stay active on the forums just to make friends!  

Kiyoko Mori

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces