Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
I'm a Beta Looking for Work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CocoReed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:37 am
Hello all! I'm not sure if this is actually an illegal post (advertising yourself) but it didn't say anything on the rules part...

Anyway, I'm going to put out my services to correct written documents you may have. If anyone needs an editor, I am your woman. smile Payment will be made in Gaia gold, and will vary for each document. I am going to judge by word count, so if say you have a short story/chapter that is 1250 words, it'd cost you 1,250g.

Just so you know, I am an English major and a writer, so I do know a thing or two about spelling, grammar, style, etc. Also, I will happily give advice and criticism if you want. That's for free. smile

Well, that's all I have to say. Thank you much for at least reading this. Have a lovely day!

Happy writing!
C. Reed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:36 am
I shall keep that in mind, as I write my current novel. However, I do have people who do this activity for me.
But it`s nice to know of another route...if I wish to explore it.

PS: I am terrible at grammer, and tense issue.
They are what I have othesr comment on and help repair.

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

CocoReed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:43 pm
Hi Wind! Okay, I am new to Gaia so I was unaware that asking such a price was outlandish for writing, but people draw in the double digits for art work commissions. smile Just so you know, I will work out payment with the writer, and I don't think I'll charge until I'm more established. Hope to see you around. biggrin

Happy writing!
C. Reed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm
CocoReed
Hi Wind! Okay, I am new to Gaia so I was unaware that asking such a price was outlandish for writing, but people draw in the double digits for art work commissions. smile Just so you know, I will work out payment with the writer, and I don't think I'll charge until I'm more established. Hope to see you around. biggrin

Happy writing!
C. Reed

It bothers me none that you have set a price. In fact feel free to.
I simply have people in IRL that do this for me.....they have been doing it for quite sometime. Thus, have no need of such a service but shall keep it in mind.

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers