Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  +1
View Results

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Ok, typically, I'd have a status thing here, but so many awesome custom ideas keep popping into my head- this is pretty much just a place to store the ideas.
Read on?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Name: Ceres
Owner: Blade Liger AB
God of: You decide! Nothing too dark, as she's not a very dark character. <3
Powers: Depends on her domain, I'll come up with something for her. :3 (I don't mind superbly if her domain gives her very weak/limited powers, or if it gives her strong powers.)
Parents: Kiuma x Katana'k
Offspring: -
Description: Pretty much, take this mortal and make her a goddess. See ref images, add feathered wings. However you think looks good on her, in whatever color/pattern you think fits. <3

Also, I'd like an expression edit, kind of a mischievous, determined, >D look. Not evil looking, just up to something. XD And I'd like some fur edits, but I can't think of what would look good. I do want to keep her bangs, and I don't want her to have "hair."

Base her domain and all edits (especially expression edits) on the song "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" by The Offspring. (AMV with that song)
Reference Images: (if applicable)
Cub
Juve
Her father - He has that marking on his shoulder- she has the same marking in black, glowy like that. (only on her left shoulder- the one that will show on adult goddess lines.)

--------------------------------------
I once quested for her, and now she'll be on hold if I should ever decide to go for her again.
Goddess: (Last editted May 22)

Name: Inari (I just like the name- not meant to be a cosplay of the mythical Inari, the EI here on gaia, or any other cosplay-able Inari's that might exist. XD)
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adol (growing)
Species: Goddess
Parents: -
Domain: You pick one? Just something that looks like it would fit her, nothing too dark/evil, but no girly-fru-fru domains either. XD I like nature stuff, or something sciencey/techy, so maybe something from one of those areas? But I'd be happy with just about anything. :3 Except vampires/werewolves or something.
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? N/A
Description: Black-ish base (Hex code 333333), with a white belly and inner ear (Hex code FFFFFF), flames up the legs (1A1A1A), and gradiented markings. ( For the gradient: I want the shade of red to be B00000, the purple and pink can be similar shades as in the ref. :3) Eyes have a hex code of 6E7C9B. Any spiral-like markings don't have to be exact at all, but I would like a single spiral on the shoulder, and long-ish spirals along her sides. <3 (Markings should be the same on both sides)

Edits for Adol: For edits, I'd like her to have an expression like in the expression ref, teeth and all (Be sure to get her canines? *loves canine teeth* XD) No wings in Adol stage. Also, Light likes the earrings and hair from her old design, the earrings are the same on both sides. :3 - Don't take any color from this ref, and don't get any other edits beyond the earrings and hair. And I'd like two necklaces for her, for kicks, like the ones shown in the necklace ref. Put the bangs on whichever side of the face doesn't show on the lines. :3

Edits for Adult: Same expression, and jewelry edits as adol, but Add/alter a few things- I'd like her to have some Okami-style winglets on her back feet only, fading from the flame shade black to the same red used on her head. (See Winglets ref pic.) Also add oversized, base-color black, semitransparent bird (feathered) wings for her adult stage. I would like to get her ears edited to be particularly long for adult stage, see the ear ref. <3 I'd like them to be sitting back like Jolteon's as opposed to perked up. XP (It'd look too much like a bunny if they were more upright, dontcha think? XD) And I'd like to edit the hair from her adol stage. Look at the overall adult reference, hair there is perfect. :3 And can we add a set of saber teeth? 8D *loves saber teeth* Put the bangs on whichever side of the face doesn't show on the lines. :3
Reference Images: (if applicable) (Ignore that some refs are wolves, Light can't draw cats.)
Overall images- hold true for all stages:
General ref <-- Color/fur patterns
Necklace ref
Expression Ref
Adol-specific refs:
Overall Eye color & expression is wrong and jewelry is missing in this ref.
Adol hair/Earrings ref (Earrings should be in both stages)
Adult-specific refs:
Overall Ignore sloppiness, I'm no good at swirls and didn't feel like pen-tooling it. XD; This ref is missing jewelry.
Winglets Ref
ear ref
Saber teeth~ 'Cuz they're cool.
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
How many times have you tried for this concept? Never.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I saw this one coming. >D But someday in the FUTURE! 8D
Name:Suzaku No Kouken Xing Shu
Owner: [lightwolf]
God of: You decide! Nothing too dark, as he's not a very dark character. <3
Powers: Depends on his domain, I'll come up with something for him. :3
Description: See ref images, add feathered wings. However you think looks good on him, in whatever color/pattern you think fits. <3 He's VERY loosely based on Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi. <3 (Yes, Light has an obsession with that manga/show. XD)
*click*

--------------------------------------
Name: Ceres
Owner: Blade Liger AB
God of: You decide! Nothing too dark, as she's not a very dark character. <3
Powers: Depends on his domain, I'll come up with something for her. :3
Parents: Kiuma x Katana'k
Description: See ref images, add feathered wings. However you think looks good on her, in whatever color/pattern you think fits. <3

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Ideas come too easily into my head... XD
ZOMG, I'm using the customs form to let you know about the SoA I'm questing for. 8D (Makes sense to me) Places to store future mortal and familiar quests

Regular

Name: Tasuki
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (new rogue lines. 8D)
Description: Cosplay of Tasuki from Fushigi yuugi. See refs. By Mane "Accents" I mean this: I want the base color for the mane to be that orange, but I don't really care what you do with it. I put in a gradient, but red highlights, whatever, I just don't want it to be all orange, I'd like some red in there somehow. You can do highlights, gradient, whatever, it doesn't even have to take up most of his mane, maybe something along the edges? I'd also like the chinese character for "wing" on his front leg (The leg that shows best on the lineart.) Feel free to add other markings to him, just make them red/shades of red? Give him some eye markings or something? (Like a lighter strip under his eye.) (I don't want painted-on clothes, just something inspired by the character. <3) He's pretty open to artistic interpretation, feel free to drag in any colors you want, just so long as they aren't too clashy. :3
(Lines by Amy, design slightly edited from what Wu came up with for me. <3)
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
From the anime
Character (the bigger black one, second line.)
Overall~
Are you an SoA newbie? No
How many times have you tried for this concept? Nevar!~

Familiars

Name: Turomaru
Species: Avian (Falcon lines. <3)
Description: Just a randomish falcon. <3 I'd like him to be styled quite japanese/chinese, so bamboo stuff? Or characters? Whatever, so long as it fits the style of chinese/japanese. :3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a

Name: Kijani
Species: Maned Wolf
Description: ... Pretty much random- make him green. Smexy shades of green. <333 (I'm not fond of olive-ish shades, so avoid those?) You can use other colors too, (white would be cool? Whatever goes with him best) but make him mostly green.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a

Name: Chichiri
Species: Maned Wolf
Description: A cosplay of Chichiri from Fushigi yuugi. I DON'T want painted-on clothes, but rather something inspired by the character. XD Lots of artistic freedom. Feel free to pull on colors that aren't actually on him, I'm really open with this one. I really like his cape thingy's pattern, so maybe have a patch of that somewhere? And the mane (at least) could be blue? He's pretty easy-going, so... no evilish markings. XP OH! Can you put a red # sign on his knee? (the one that shows best on the lineart. It's really the chinese character for "Well" But it looks pretty much like a # sign. I included a link to it.) His eyes are a deep red.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click* Character
------------------------------------------------------------------
For archive purposes:

Name: Kefka (Based off Kefka from Final Fantasy 3/6 XD)
Species: Wild dog
Pride/Pack: -
Parents: - (He wasn't born. >D *shot*)
Description: See ref below
Reference Images:
Evil Keffy (Tribal design came from a brush downloaded from alwinred's Deviant Art thing) (I know, no edits. XD I just drew them on him. <3)
Fu Arts <3

Personality: Kefka wants nothing more than power. He believes he is descended directly from Mkodi itself, and as such, he's more worthy of a position of power than any other. He despises lions, and for good reason. The reality behind his past is that, as a pup, he was forced by some psychotic lion to watch other lions brutally murder his parents, then he was set free with the threat that, should they see him again, he'd be dead. Kefka ran into more unfortunate luck when humans captured him as a pup and shipped him off to a lab... The gods only know what they did to him, for when he was re-released, he was a complete psychopath, and in the state he's in today. He remembers his parents, but he believes his mother to be Mkodi (Who somehow lived) and his father to be some impure rogue- the reason why he's a mortal. He's since tracked down the lions that killed his parents and killed them with his own teeth- how he did this is a mystery. His ambitions now are to overthrow nature's desires and make the wild dog the top of the food chain- ABOVE lions. (NOTE- His parents ARE two regular wild dogs, he's insanely strong due to steroids from his human captivity, they did some other stuff that messed with his mind as well.)

Kefka Obtained!

Name: Kuiru
Species: Avian
Description: Based off of a Lilac-breasted Roller. I personally like Ref 2 better, but Ref 1 gives a better example of where colors need to change.
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

Kuiru Obtained!

Regular: (Added May 26.)

Name: Inari (I just like the name- not meant to be a cosplay of the mythical Inari, the EI here on gaia, or any other cosplay-able Inari's that might exist. XD)
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Species: Lion (New lines)
Description: See ref. :3 The swirls don't have to be exact, as long as there's a circular-swirl on both shoulders and longish swirls on her sides, I'm happy. (For future breeding reference, the markings are the same on both sides. :3) When coloring, please go by the hex codes- my photoshop likes to lighten the colors considerably when I save as anything but a .psd file. *stares at it*
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click*

Regular (Added May 19.)

Name: Ixil
Species: Leopard
Description: Using the color palette, design me up something. XD I have a REALLY small list of things I'd like to see, I'd like his head tuft to be the second color (The darkest brown) in the palette. (You can reuse the dark brown too, just make sure his "bangs" are that color. :3) Give him leafy/rooty/vine markings, if possible. :3
... That's really all the specifics. XD Everything else is up to you.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click*
How many times have you tried for this concept? Nevar!~

Ixil and Inari obtained!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:01 pm
Donators! 8D
FallenMercury/Eff Em- 50k heart
Dr Umeda- 50k heart
Artsywolven- concept art heart

Thank you to my donators!!! XD heart  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer