Meaning: Brown
Father: Lubisi (deceased/missing)
Mother: Mnyama (deceased/missing)
Siblings: None
Mate: None
Offspring: Kitambi, Waseme, Viraka, Haki, Chache, Kiden

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Position in Pride: Ex-Malenga
Personality: Nsundu's quite the character. Her mother was the Savannah's self-proclaimed "coolest quadruped", and some of her Savannah 'savoir-faire' has been passed on to her daughter. Notorious for being able to smooth-talk her way out of troublesome situations, Nsundu learned how to manipulate words to her advantage. She is surprisingly persuasive, especially when it comes to getting other people to do her dirty work so she can reap the benefits. Food is the best example. Nsundu's hunting skills are decent – she does have to survive – however she enjoys nothing better than having someone else do the work for her. Less energy expended and more food for her. What's a better deal than that? Her mother praised this ability, and as a result Nsundu feels no guilt for her actions. Any gullible character is fair game, in her opinion, and if they are so easily convinced then they deserve to lose their meal. Nsundu has nothing against stealing, cheating, or anything else that brings benefit to the owner. If she gets outfoxed by another lion, then she let her guard down and deserved it just as much as her victims. It's a double-edged sword that Nsundu has come to accept. After all, this is the African Savannah, and if anyone understands the deceitful environment it's Nsundu.

The young lioness learned by example in more ways than just cheating naïve cubs out of their food. Just like her mother she's quick-witted, cheeky, and very self-centred, rarely willing to do something for someone unless there's something in it for her. If there's no reward then don't count on her help. Unless, of course, you fight to regain what is rightfully yours. It's a strange sort of honour code that Nsundu abides by. On one hand, she wouldn't think twice about stealing from the unwary, but at the same time she believes that you should get what's rightfully yours (by work or gift). If you're the next in line whether it be for the throne or a position of power then nobody is allowed to bud in front of you. The cool will always outsmart the uncool, and the deserving should get what's coming for them. There has to be a certain amount of order, otherwise everything would just fall apart. "Natural justice", as Nsundu calls it, doesn't exempt anyone.

Just as she believes in "natural justice", so Nsundu believes in the need to find your own "rhythm" or uniqueness. In order to do so you must learn about another's rhythm, learning their ways and how they perceive the world. Once you get a feel for their rhythm you can begin to modify it to suit your own character. Each person you meet will alter your rhythm until eventually you walk to a beat that's all your own.

Image Song: Tevin Campbell - Stand Out

Current Status: Traveling the rogue lands with Sen

Stages:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:50 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP
* denotes abandoned RP
+ denotes RP used for breeding

Cub:
Cubs of Many Colours - [Ukatazaji + Muhali] Link *
Young in Mind, Young in Body - [Ohahira] Link +
Walking the Borderline - [Safuma] Link +

Juvenile:
Morning Hunt - [Mtembei] Link +
Dear my knight in shining armor - [Banjoko] Link +
A little sun does wonders for your fur - [Tizona] Link +

Adolescent:
The Malenga's Daughter - [Kazi'Malaiki] Link +
Rest and Relaxation - [Jua'randa] Link *
The First of Many - [Vinya'nyota] Link +
The Musical Family - [Muujiza + Juke] Link +
We are the Nchi'mahadhi - [Isithunzi] Link +
Returning Home - [Isithunzi + Vinya'nyota] Link +
You're a Rather Skinny Lion - [Kimanda] Link +
No Longer the Attacker - [Banji] Link +
Morning Stroll - [Kala'ha'a] Link +
The Path I Walk - [Kitambi + Waseme + Sen] Link *
No More Mystery - [Waseme + Harimuangu'Mlinda] Link +
I know you, but I don't know you - [Jua Na-Taka] Link +
Visiting an Old Friend - [Banjoko] Link +

Adult:
Action in the Circle - [Isithunzi] Link +
The Huntress and the Malenga - [Binafsi] Link +
The Tradeoff - [Sen + Waseme + Kitambi] Link *
A Morning Dip - [Mawi Mai] Link +
The Cheetah Magnet - [Kya] Link *
Passing the Baton - [Binafsi] Link *
Black and white and brown all over - [Jun] Link *
The Heiress Returns - [Sen + Kitambi + Mtembei] Link *
The Little Entertainer - [Lyla] Link
We only part to meet again - [Kitambi] Link *

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say

Name: Pebble (Bakura)
Meaning: A small rock
Father: Uuo
Mother: Gzifa
Siblings: Mud (Matope), Stick (Wai'Wai), Cricket (Desu'Desu), Puddle (Dimbwi)
Aunts: Gin, Tamu'kimya, Momo, Kinyaegele
Uncles: Chafu, Jabari, Poka, Ajiza, Kisho, Shui
Offspring: None

Pack: None
Position in Pack: None
Currently Is: In the Southlands
Personality: Pebble is... well... an interesting wild dog to say the least. Owning about two brain cells to his name, he is prone to asking stupid questions (lots of stupid questions) and being fascinated by even the smallest things. He's known to amuse himself by lying on his back and 'walking' on the clouds. If that doesn't give you any idea of how smart he is, then I don't know what will. Consequentially, with only two brain cells his mind jumps between topics like a hyperactive kangaroo, making it difficult for him to focus on important issues because his mind has already moved on. This, however, doesn't make him very react quickly. He reacts very slowly because he has to process the situation first before acting, and two brain cells doesn't allow for much quick processing. He can do a topic swap – mainly because the topics he switches between are very simple. It's pretty normal for Pebble, and those who are forced to be around him get used to it.

These two brain cells also is responsible for his terrible memory, which then causes him to ask the same question more than once, sometimes even multiple times in a row. Sometimes it's because he's forgotten the question, though most of the time it's because he's forgotten the answer and has to ask again. He can make things stick in his brain long enough to tell Cricket, who will always remember, and then he'll forget them. Pebble is quite used to the way he thinks – seeing as there hasn't been any other way – and so he constantly trails after his sister Cricket, who he has deemed as the all-knowing "smart" sibling. He trusts her judgement completely, and relies on her to remember the things he forgets and make sure he gets home on time. And, in return, Pebble supplies Cricket will all the puppy love and affection she could ever want (and more). He is extremely affectionate and friendly, never believing that anyone would hurt him for coming to talk to them. Though he may be lacking in the brains category, Pebble has a good heart.

Image Song: Down by the Bay - Unknown

Current Status: Hanging with Cricket

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:54 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP
* denotes abandoned RP

I'm walking on sunshine - [Cricket + Sen] Link *
Much to Learn - [Cricket + Gzifa] Link *
A Moment of Peace? - [Katavi] Link *
Returning to the shadows of my Past - [Ujuzi + Gzifa + Cricket] Link *
One of a Kind - [Mapenzi] Link *
Eater of Stars - [Mvuatuliva] Link *
You Must Be My Lucky Star - [Mvuatuliva] Link *
On Another Great Adventure - [Mrengo'angaa] Link *
I've Been Walking in the Same Way - [Tunzi] Link *
A Meeting of Great Minds? - [Ngala'leli] Link *
The Importance of Scenery - [Laika] Link *

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image
I'm so cool, too bad I'm a loser
I'm so smart, too bad I can't get anything figured out
I'm so brave, too bad I'm a baby
I'm so fly, that's probably why it
Feels just like I'm falling for the first time

Name: Nitahifadhi
Meaning: I will protect, preserve, remember
Father: Triv'an
Mother: Hasana
Siblings: Nyumbani, Ohahira, Senna, Mikaili, Swa, Tarajia, Kenta, Kifimbo
Nephews/Neices: Ure, Fatia, Tanana, Sitikiko, Addae, Sethatta (Ohahira's kids), Bandele, Bindii, Isibili’seka (Nyumbani's kids) Renzi, Dude, Shimon (Senna's kids)
Mate: Alake
Offspring: Amira, Tabia

Pride: Mtaishi'miele
Position in Pride: Binamu'Pendanisha (Ambassador)
Personality: Despite his rather outrageous colouring, Fadhi is the epitome of normal. He's of average intelligent, with a fairly good set of skills but not really stellar at anything. Despite this, Fadhi is an incredibly motivated individual. When he sees something he wants, he does everything in his power and more to get. There is nothing worse to him than giving up halfway, or when the going gets tough. You stick your sights on what you want, and don't stray until you've obtained it. That's his philosophy. He sees everyone who gives up as "quitters", and all those who leave when the going gets tough as "cowards", and he would rather die than become either of them. He has an intense desire to achieve his goals, no matter how difficult or high they are, and will not stop until he has obtained them. However, after he's obtained his goal, he becomes extremely restless, and immediately starts searching for another one. He has a desire to accomplish something, and uses his various goals in an attempt to satisfy this desire to act. Because of this, he resents any kind of obstacles, delays and restrictions. He hates people who try and get in his way, especially the kind that will tell him he "can't do it" or "it's not worth it." To him, it's important, and that's what matters.

Though he may keep creating short term goals in order to satisfy his restless nature, Fadhi has one goal in mind that he feels he must strive for every day. It is his duty to uphold his name, and by the perfect son his mother wants. In this way he has become a wannabe hero, a pseudo knight in shining armour if you will. He goes out of his way to rescue girls, defeat "foes", and anything that he thinks will earn him praise from his mother. Up until he met Alake, he thought himself quite the competent cub, however she has shown him that he still has a long way to go. Thus, he has dedicated himself to studying under his princess until he gets this perfect son thing right. His interactions with Alake show a rather young, innocent side to Fadhi, in that he trusts Alake's judgement and believes she's not leading him astray. Having never been lied to, he's rather naïve about the world that he lives in. Even so, he is no stranger to the idea of "evil" (though he may not recognize it) and believes very strongly in protecting those who are "good" from the villains of the world.

Image Song: Rascal Flatts - Stand; Falling for the First Time - Barenaked Ladies

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:56 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP
+ denotes RP used for breeding

To the Rescue! - [Alake/Hasana] Link +
Something Awesome this way Comes - [Alake] Link +
A Goodbye - [Alake] Link +
Rainy Day Feeling - [Kashifa] Link +
A Lion of... Flowers? - [Azriel] Link +
The Tale of Lost Love - [Hasana] Link +
So You're Lost Right - [Mwokoti] Link +
The Goddess Made Me Do It - [Mwokoti + Hasana] Link +
The Seer of Love - [Mto] Link +
To Go or Not To Go - [Hasana + Alake] Link +
It's Been Awhile - [Ukali] Link
Visions - [Nyumbani + Hasana + Bandele] Link *

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

The starry skies can move the mountains
The sun will warm the sea
In my heart I'll paint a picture
And I swear it's where I'll be

Name: Atakuwa'kule Mila
Meaning: She will be there
Father: Yua'Lopoka
Mother: Tui'lian
Siblings: Cadenza, Tari'alla, Miliki'Sakata, Nopu'Kokoa, Aureliane
Mate: Nishan
Offspring: Iyunge, Koko

Pride: Ela'wadiyi - Earth Clan
Position in Pride: Huntress
Personality: Kule is known for being at ease with the world. Not very much appears to faze her. She's bright, cheerful, and open to suggestion, especially if it comes from her siblings. She values their opinion, and is willing to participate in anything that they suggest, no matter how strange it sounds. At times, it may seem like she bends easily to the will of her siblings. Kule, however, simply likes to please. She had no qualms about sacrificing what she wants if it makes everyone happy. Thus she is easy to compromise and get along with.

Just as she values her sibling's opinions, so she values their life and their happiness. Kule is quick to defend her family, father included, regardless of what they have done. This is, of course, how Kule came by her name. She does her very best to be the steadfast one, ready to stand a fight for her family whatever the opponent may be. When it comes to defending her family she is fearless, unwilling to back down even in the face of defeat.

She has a version of the colour Synesthesia related to the colour of music. Higher pitched notes tend to be more brightly coloured, while lower notes tend to be darker. The moment someone begins to sing or play music the colours will "move around her" and in and out of her view. This is something that might not become apparent right of way, but rather become visible as time progresses or she is exposed to music.

Image Song: B-witched - I Shall Be There

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:00 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP
* denotes abandoned RP

Babehs~! - [Family] Link *
Sunbathing - [Kagami] Link +
Open mind, open heart - [Kimanda] Link +
A Day With the Family - [Tari'alla] Link *
Meeting with the Locals - [Adia] Link *
The Journey Begins - [Nishan + Thibiti] Link +
Lunch Time Interlude - [Mavunde] Link +
The Place of My Father - [Tawa'di] Link +
Oh how the clan grows - [Tailsin'Kivuli] Link *
Glassy Eyes - [Abiona] Link

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image
My whole family thinks I'm gay
I guess it's always been that way.
Maybe it's cause of the way I walk,
That makes them think that I like...boys

Name: Shwari
Meaning: calm, tranquil, quiet, serene
Father: Hasani Tau
Mother: Kinamasi
Siblings: Kissa Ayden, Ukoo, Abiona, Haki (twin)
Grandparents: Umo, Kikawaida
Uncles: Tope, Ardhi (first litter), Taka, Cifit`u Bwond`oke, Hanjamito (second litter)
Aunts: Gizamaji, ChepeChepe (first litter), Warrul'thun, Pya Miwanzo, Ila (second litter)

Pride: Rogue
Position in Pride: None
Personality: Shwari enjoys nothing more than making it impossible to tell who he really is. His true talents lie in being able to impersonate his brother perfectly, and often times decides whether he wants to "be" his brother that morning or be himself. When he is "Haki" he is upbeat and energetic, free to do anything he pleases and run wild with his brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunts. He has no aversions to anything, and is incredibly curious. In his mind, these are all of the traits that Haki, his twin, personifies. Traits that, when he is not using his brother's name, he would never have. Shwari is, in fact, a near complete opposite of his twin.

He is extremely reserved, rarely speaking unless he wants something. The cub is not emotionally expressive, rarely changing his facial expression to anything other than angry or amused. Shwari considers himself to be extremely dignified and composed, rarely losing his 'cool.' In his mind, he is always above anyone who can't see the difference between him and his brother, and thus he cares himself with a great air of... well, superiority. When he speaks, he speaks bluntly and levelly. He answers questions in the same way, and when he feels the questions become too personal or too annoying, he ends the conversation and leaves. It's as simple as that. Shwari had no time for people who can't tell the difference between him and his twin.

Skeptical and competitive, Shwari comes off as snarky and often times very sarcastic. He has always been the "master of his castle" so to speak, always able to fool people as to which twin he is. Though he seems not to care about the opinions of others, he sometimes wishes he was not a twin, and would be able to be accepted as who he was. He is, of course, to blame for putting on Haki's personality, but that doesn't stop him from wanting someone to see him as Shwari, and not Haki.

Image Songs: Newsboys - Cup O' Tea; Olsen Twins - Identical Twins

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:11 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP

Giving Birth - [Family] Link *
In the Absence of My Other Self - [Taka] Link *
Blue Eyes - [Abiona] Link *
Song of the twins - [Haki + Taichi] Link *
Who I Want to Be - [Shomoro] Link *
Still Half of a Whole - [Chokuto + Wingu] Link *
Fancy seeing you here! - [Hanjamito] Link *
Game: Fling?! - [So + Alake] Link *
The One Game to Rule Them All - [So + Banji] Link *
Game: Break Up or Pay Up - [So + Nishan + Thibiti] Link *
Game: Bigger Catch - [So + Gzifa + Njuga] Link *

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

Name: Kitambi
Meaning: Pride
Father: Rogue
Mother: Nsundu
Siblings: Waseme, Viraka, Chache, Haki, Kiden
Mate: Mtembei
Offspring: Koewal, Araiya, Nantale

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Position in Pride: Malenga
Personality: Kitambi is the poster child of the poker face. Extremely sombre from the day she was born, the cub rarely (if ever) smiles. About anything. Not that she has much in her life to smile about, but it is doubtful she would smile even if her life was wonderful. From day one she has been aware of her rank, and that makes her very self-conscious about her flaws. In her mind, she must be the perfect leader, and so that means she has to be as perfect as she can be in everything. Kitambi is single-minded in her pursuit if perfection, convinced that it will bring her happiness. Seeing as she is ranked alongside only adults, she has no cubs to relate to, and so has matured very early. She takes everything she does seriously, and does not accept failure from herself. Other people are different. They're allowed to do badly. She must be perfect, and for that reason she must take herself very seriously.

To make matters worse, the one person she should be able to confide in hates her guts. This had made Kitambi turn from stoic to rather cynical and sarcastic. She has developed a rather sharp tongue, and uses it as her only defence. She is very blunt, and doesn't waste time beating around the bush. When she's not irritated or trying to cause verbal damage, she speaks in monotone. She answers questions in the same way, with as little emotion as possible. Don't take him personally; she acts like this with everyone. Kitambi is anything if not consistent. However, with her sister being traded off to a neighbouring pride, Kitambi had begun to come out of her shell a little bit. Through her playful, friendly relationship with the cheetah Kimanda she had learned that she can use her own skills to help other people and better their lives in the pride. She had learned to lighten up a little, and instead of searching for perfection she searches for the Rhythm within herself.

Image Songs: Poker Face - Lady Gaga; Trapt - Disconnected

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:26 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP

Cub:
The Path I Walk - [Waseme + Sen + Nsundu] Link +
Mirage? - [Kimanda] Link +
Ground Yourself - [Kimanda] Link +
Necklace for the Manly - [Kimanda] Link +
Dance of the Fireflies - [Kimanda] Link +
First Impressions - [Laszlo] Link +
What's that you hear? - [Ronan] Link +
Outside My Rhythm - [Kashifa] Link *

Juvenile:
Look what I brought! - [Kimanda + Yatima] Link +
Footprints in the Sand - [Binafsi] Link +
The Payoff of this Alliance - [Nsundu + Jun] Link *
Fugit inreparabile tempus - [Self] Link *

Adolescence:
So The Story Begins - [Amadi] Link *
The Musically Talented - [Akiiki] Link *
So Who Are You? - [Mtembei] Link +
So You're Lost Again - [Mtembei + Alake] Link *
Mom, I'd like you to meet.. - [Mtembei + Leboya] Link *

Adult:
The Heiress Returns - [Mtembei + Nsundu + Sen] Link *
Introductions on Neutral Ground - [Waseme] Link *
Second Thoughts - [Waseme + Mtembei] Link *
Second Thoughts on Second Thoughts - [Mtembei] Link *
We only part to meet again - [Nsundu] Link *
Is it Time? - [Aepep + Kirjava] Link *
Wishing to live with a loved one - [Intuthu] Link *
Steady as the Beating Drum - [Mawi Mai] Link *
Just A Little Girl - [Nantale] Link *
The Beginning and the End of All Things - [Nantale, Kova'Rytmi] Link

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Someday we’ll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we’ll know
Why the sky is blue

Name: Kuuzusha (Kivuli)
Meaning: to think up something big (Shadow)
Father: Banji
Mother: Nyota'ausi
Siblings: Kenya, Eshe, Gaudi, Koko
Half Siblings: Martirae, Lesedi Tau, Akasha, Mtembei

Pride: Jini'msemi
Position in Pride: Hunter
Personality: If Kivuli was a human, he would be a geek, glasses and all. He'd spend his time taking things apart to see how they worked, studying for endless hours in the library (and being great friends with the librarian), and probably get beaten up by the school bullies. Still, even though he's a lion, the basic personality is still there. Kivuli is very intelligent with a very good memory and an almost obsessive curiousity. He wants to know everything, from how things work to why lions do the things they do. Often he becomes fanatical about his "research", never stopping until he's answered his questions to his satisfaction. Meticulous about his "work", his motto is measure twice (or five times) and cut once. Kivuli wants to make sure that the answer he gets in the right one, and thus gets quite cranky if anyone gets in his way or messes up his research.

While he does get cranky and will throw temper tantrums when things don't go his way, Kivuli is not the type to intentionally hurt anyone. He's too much of a wimp to pick fights, especially since he considers himself quite frail and delicate. He'd rather just grumble to himself about it later, when he's sure that the person in question it's listening. Because he's so very smart – and is sure he knows all the answers – Kivuli comes off as very haughty, especially when he thinks the other lion is not as intelligent as he is. However, if he sees a lion of considerable intelligence (or a cub who looks as though they will become intelligent) he is quick to befriend them, eager to share his ideas with them and ask for input. His mother is his idol, and he is constantly searching for ways to get her to praise him.

Image Song: Mandy Moore - Someday We'll Know

Stages:

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:10 pm
User Image
* denotes finished RP
* denotes abandoned RP

The Swamp Nerd - [Shemshi] Link *
Third Law of Motion - [Shemshi] Link *
Of Great Ideas - [Aushitia'moyo] Link *