.Character. Choa
.Postlogs. Choa
.Character. Ukali
.Postlogs. Ukali
.Character. Upepo
.Postlogs. Upepo
.Character. Kivuli'mwale
.Postlogs. Kivuli'mwale

Please note: I am working on getting to old and semi-abandoned threads. .__. I realize some of you have been waiting months for me, and for that I'm sorry -- I'm fighting with inspiration issues and still extremely busy IRL, however often you may see me online (AIM, etc).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:56 am
M o t o m i l i a

User Image

Name: Motomilia
Name Significance: "Fire Stripe" in Swahili
Birthdate: unknown
Birthplace: Firekin territory
Species: Lioness

Pride: Firekin
Mother: Kinja
Father: Kiu [Deceased]
Siblings: Kimeti, Kavuasi, Kwana, Kijinga, Kafara
Mate: None
Offspring: Kivuli'Mwale, Kichomo'balia
Other: Grandfather, Makadari [Deceased]; Three half-siblings (Kinja x rogue) that she is unaware of

Motomilia was one of six cubs born to the former rogue Kinja and the prince Kiu. She disappeared as a juvenile from the pride - some say dead, some say she merely ran off. [Not completely developed yet]

P a s t___S t a g e s

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:02 am
R o l e p l a y___P o s t l o g
Current Threads

Present Threads: 3
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d
Finished/Abandoned Threads

[PRP] I Won`t Be Bothered | [Upendo M'paji] | [2.17.06]
In which Motomoilia is on her way back to her home pride, and Upendo M'paji, a young lion cub, questions whether or not she is his mother. He quickly finds out otherwise -- and argues that she should take him with, wherever she is going.

[PRP] Home is where the Heart is
| [Kwana, Upendo M'paji] | [3/20/06]
In which Motomilia and M'paji meet up with her sister Kwana, who informs Moto of the latest goings-on in the Firekin pride.

[PRP] Keeni and Motomilia :: Return to the Firekin Lands
| [Keenihabu'bwana] | [4/30/06]
In which Moto meets Keeni just outside the Firekin lands.

[PRP] Our Arrival
| [Keenihabu'bwana, Upendo M'paji, Kimeti] | [7/1/06]
In which Moto, Keeni, and M'paji finally make it to the Motoujamii pridelands, hoping for a warm welcome from Kimeti.

[PRP] A Night to Never Forget... | [Keenihabu'bwana] | [9.9.06]
In which Moto makes up her mind about Keeni.

[PRP] They Get Old Fast | [Upendo'Mpaji] | [10.20.06]
In which Mpaji and Moto see each other again for the first time since their arrival into the pride.

[PRP] Once Upon A Time...
| [Kaanga] | [8/28/06]
In which Moto nearly trips over Kaanga.

[PRP] On Lions and Men
| [Azula] | [8/26/06]
In which Moto meets Azula and receives some nice little pointers...

A I M___A r c h i v e
--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:37 pm
K a u t a

User Image

Name: Kauta
Name Significance: "Dust" in Swahili
Birthplace: Ushirkino Watembezaji pridelands
Species: Lioness

Pride: Ushirkino Watembezaji
Alignment: Ardhi (earth)
Mother: Nafsi [Desceased]
Father: Kifuli [Deceased]
Siblings: Several [All deceased]
Mate: Mteule
Offspring: Upepo, Kipepo, Juu'ardhitacharuka
Other: --

P a s t___S t a g e s

User Image

User Image  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads: 0
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d

[PRP] Jungle Wanderings | [Chavu] | [9.3.2006]
In which Kauta meets the wanderer Chavu in the jungle. *

[PRP] .:Beauty Revealed:. | [Mteuli, Chamiyu] | [8.14.2006]
In which Kauta is introduced to Chamiyu by Mteuli. *

[PRP] This is the Law of the Jungle | [Mteule] | [3.18.2006]
In which Mteule takes Kauta out for a walk in the jungle, soon after she grows to adolescence.

[PRP] Everything Changes, Nothing Parishes | [Mteuli] | [3.30.2006]
In which Mteuli comes back after a trip outside the pridelands and meets up with Kauta at the waterhole. The two share a companionable conversation.

[PRP] Sleepless Nights | [Mteule] | 5.26.2006]
In which Kauta awakens from bad dreams and seeks Mteule's comfort. Continued from lost AIM log.

[PRP] | [Zuko] | 9.6.06
In which Kauta awakens during the night and finds Zuko, a lone rogue, wandering through the UW pridelands. *

A I M___A r c h i v e
[LOG] Earth and Sky, and talk of heirs? | [Mteule] | 8.21.2006] *

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:24 pm
S a w i a ' na ' m i f u

User Image

Name: Sawia'na'mifu
Name Significance: "Black and white" in Swahili
Birthdate: 3.29.06
Birthplace: Duma'Bara territory
Species: Cheetah

Coalition: Duma'Bara
Mother: Tomoyo
Father: Kiamba
Siblings: Kilindi, x, x, x
Mate: none
Offspring: none

P a s t___S t a g e s

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:26 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads: 3
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d

[PRP] Birthing | [Tomoyo, Sawia, Kilindi] | [3/29/06]
In which Tomoyo gives birth to Sawia and Kilindi.

[PRP]Duma'Bara members | [Tomoyo, Kilindi, Kiamba] | [6.13.06]
Open RP

[PRP] Reunions | [Tomoyo, Kilindi, Kiamba] | 5.13.06]
In which Sawia meets her father ~

[PRP] Opposites Attract [Tomoyo, Kirabo, Kilindi] [3.27.06]
In which Sawia meets Kirabo with her mother and sister.

[PRP] No Place like Home. | [Chuakari] | [7/25/06]
In which Sawia meets and befriends Chuakari in the Duma'Bara lands. ***

[PRP] I've Never Seen You Before.. | [Kaseko] | [7/17/06]
In which Sawia meets Kaseko on the border of the Duma'Bara lands.

[PRP] Without Mom | [Fuhati'Jumu] | [7/1/06]
In which Sawia meets Fuhati'Jumu on an excursion outside of the coalition lands.

[PRP] One Goodbye | [Chuakari, Hasidi] | [11/19/06]
In which Kari and Hasidi come find Sawia to tell her goodbye.

A I M___A r c h i v e
--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 pm
D a i m y n

User Image

Name: Daimyn
Name Significance: none
Birthplace: Pridelands
Species: Lion

Pride: Pridelands
Mother: ??
Father: ??
Siblings: Tai, several others
Mate: Ausi'Juu
Offspring: Choa, Jing'Fei, Ai'Kunliu, No, Xu Wu Hui, x, x, x, x, x, x, MASSIVE LIST OF LIONS HERE
Other: Nukta, step-son; Mosi and Jini, step-grandcubs, another massive list I'm not even gunna try and get into

The following history was compiled and written by Tahja Estes, since I was out of town when the custom slots opened XD. Months before we thought of bringing these two characters into the SoA world, they were our OCs in various different forms and universes, and most of this particular story has been roleplayed out on AIM.

Ausi'Juu's (Daimyn's mate) father was originally of the "Ushirkino Watembezaji" pride [Unity Walkers]. When the Pride suffered from the Great Divide, Ausi's father, one of the pride's more ambitious and arrogant Mbingu'hunters, was among the large group of lions that left.

The newly-found vagabond's travels brought him to the land of the Mistweavers, where he met and fell in love with one of the lionesses, a female huntress, Kitani. He sired two female offspring with her before the drought hit the lands, and shortly after the children were old enough to eat solid food the parents decided to find new territory to call their own. Kanzai, the male, was filled with great expectations for his daughters and mate, certain that she'd someday produce a male heir to take the throne in his stead. Arrogant indeed...

Her father formed a traditional Pride far, far from the Mistweaver territory, at the base of a mountain located somewhere far West where the lands bordered the sea and the mountains on either side. Blissfully unaware of the pride within the mountains, they raised their children and began selectively taking in rogue after rogue-- some even former Unity Walkers. Their pride grew, and the two girls had someplace safe to grow.

Ausi took a mate in the early months of middle-age adulthood, it would be almost one full year after the fact that Ausi became pregnant. The two were in route on a bit of a trip away from the pride at the time. They had a litter of two boys (Mosi, Nukta's older brother, and Nukta. (Names mean First and Second)), but after Mosi was killed by a rogue Hyena, and Nukta disappeared, Ausi and her mate returned to the pride. Ausi's mate was later killed while trying to stand up for the pride against the tyrrant controlling them (See Daimyn's history below. :3).

---------------------------------------------------------------

Daimyn's father also ran something of a "Traditional" Pride, but his father was a tyrrant. ((We took these characters from human OC's of ours XD and we took their backstory from a Mafia-based RP we've been doing on aim between the original version of these characters.))

Daimyn's father had a very "godfather"-ish role over three prides-- Ausi's pride, which lay to the West, a pride that lay directly at the base of the mountain, and a pride to the East. The surrounding prides would often have to give "gifts" and offerings to prevent their pride's from being destroyed and/or terrorized. These gifts were usually in the form of lionesses, and food.

Daimyn was power hungry. He got that from his b*****d of a sire.

His father sired him in one of his near endless travels throughout the continent. He was in his prime, and as such looking for lionesses to produce as many heirs as possible in hopes of weeding out the strongest. His travels one day brought him to the freelands where he came across an unfortunate rogue Lioness. After forcing himself on her, and being sure to mark her, he went on his way once more to find others. Daimyn has countless siblings, but none are littermates.

Back to Daimyn's mother, however: Broken and seeking refuge, the rogue found herself stumbling into Pridelander territory by the end of her pregnancy. Her stay with the pride was cut short, however. A blessing in disquise, one could say. Daimyn's father had come back for her, estimating how long it would take for her to deliver his children. They left just before the pride began seeing signs of the plague.

Daimyn's mother didn't survive the journey, nor did two of his siblings. One of them fell ill with their mother, and it's unknown what became of it. In the end they arrived at their new home with only two cubs [Daimyn and Tai], after his father carelessly lost another [older sister] to a hungry crocodile.

Life goes on, however, and as Daimyn grew so did his hatred and jealousy towards his father. He began plotting to have his father killed so he could take over as king. His father found out about the plans and threw him out along with his lackies/cohorts.

The group of outcast male lions made one final round, gathering up "offerings" from the Prides that did not realize that Daimyn no longer held any power over them.

When they came to Ausi's pride, last, Ausi stepped forward to take the place of another lioness (she wouldn't have lasted two days D: ). She felt it was her duty as a "Princess" to look after the other lionesses.

They traveled for a few days before Daimyn began plotting. He wanted to chase off the males and keep all the lionesses for himself. Ausi learned of this plan and began devising an escape.

At the same time resentment began to grow within one of the other females towards Ausi for the way that she acted so "High and mighty, calm and regal". When Ausi proposed an escape plan the lionesses turned against her and ratted both she and Daimyn out. The two were then outcast from the group and left to fend on their own while the others went on their own way.

Things were not well between the rogue pair, Daimyn took out his anger on Ausi almost constantly, he got more angry when she wouldn't be cowed and finally he decided that to break her he would force himself on her. It wasn't until after he'd done this that she finally seemed to do just that, and he began to realize just how much like the parental figure he loathed he had become. He tried to leave her for her own good but she argued that she couldn't raise a litter of cubs on her own (oh man XD that was funny, she really let him have it!), so he decided to stay. They traveled together for a while longer, ironically enough coming back full circle to the Mistweaver lands. Ausi'Juu first caught wiff of Nukta's scent there, and the two have since then traveled far and wide following the ghost trail to the heart of the Pridelands, where they now make home after mother and son were reunited.

P a s t___S t a g e s

--  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:41 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads = 2
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d

[PRP] And I will walk five hundred miles... | [Ausi'Juu] | [6.14.2006]
In which Daimyn and Ausi'Juu draw their journy across Africa (h'omg that sounds so lame) to a near-close not far from the Pridelands.

[PRP]A Botched Hunt | [Nukta] | [7.10.2006]
In which Daimyn goes hunting, almost gets gored by a wildebeest, and receives help from Nukta.

[PRP] And that reason is you | [Ausi'Juu] | [6.28.2006]
In which Ausi'Juu returns from a meeting with Mufasa.

[PRP] Time to take the final Plunge | [Ausi'Juu] | [7.18.2006]
In which Daimyn and Ausi'Juu go out to look for a place to build a den for themselves in the Pridelands.

[PRP] Sweetheart? There's something I need to tell you... | [Ausi'Juu] | [7/24/06]
In which Ausi reveals that she's pregnant 8D

[PRP] Lefika and Daimyn | [Lefika] | [7.19.2006]
In which Daimyn comes across a rogue lioness named Lefika, who is traveling through the Pridelands.

[PRP] You look new to me | [Ausi'Juu, Kijinga] | [7.19.2006]
In which Daimyn and Ausi'Juu meet a Firekin female, Kijinga, in the jungle (backdated to before they arrived in the Pridelands).

[PRP] Some random encounter... | [Hasana] | [7.10.2006]
In which Daimyn meets Hasana in the Pridelands.

[PRP] The Great Indoors | [Ausi'Juu, cubs] | 8.9.06]
In which the cubs venture out of the den for the first time. <3

[ORP] Struggles of Life and Death | [Ausi'Juu, cubs] | p[7.29.06]
In which the cubs are boooornnn! <3 With some difficulty of course.

[AIM RP log]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:45 pm
L a a n a

User Image

Name: Laana
Name Significance: "Cursed" in Swahili
Birthplace: unkown
Species: Wild Dog

Pack: Rogue
Mother: unkown
Father: unkown
Siblings: unkown
Mate: none
Offspring: none

-will fill in later-

P a s t___S t a g e s

User Image

--  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads: 1
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d

--

A I M
___A r c h i v e
--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:48 pm
C h o a

User Image

Name: Choa
Name Significance: none
Birthdate: 7.29.06
Birthplace: Pridelands
Species: Lion

Pride: Pridelands
Mother: Ausi'Juu
Father: Daimyn
Siblings: Jing'Fei, Ai'Kunliu, No, Xu Wu Hui, Sen, x, x, x
Half-siblings: Nukta
Mate: --
Offspring: --
Other: Tai - aunt; Mosi and Jini - neice and nephew, like fifteen thousand other lions D:

P a s t___S t a g e s

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:49 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads: 2
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

A r c h i v e d

[ORP] Struggles of Life and Death | [Daimyn, Ausi'Juu, siblings] | [7.29.06]
In which the cubs are boooornnn! <3 With some difficulty of course.

[PRP] The Great Indoors | [Daimyn, Ausi'Juu, siblings] | [8.9.06]
In which the cubs venture out of the den for the first time. <3

[PRP] Sneaking Out | [Mosi] | [8.23.06]
In which Choa attempts sneaking out of the den and meets Mosi.

[ORP] Maybe I'm a Zebra? | [Inari, Jing'Fei] | [10.21.06]
In which Choa explores the pridelands and meets Inari, and bumps into her brother Jing'Fei.

[PRP] Choa/Tobari | [Tobari] | [1.6.07]
In which Choa meets a maned wolf.

[PRP] Looking for a Friend | [Mufasa] | [1.6.07]
In which Choa goes exploring just outside of the Pridelands and meets a young cub named Mufasa.

A I M
___A r c h i v e
--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:50 pm
U k a l i

User Image

Name: Ukali
Name Significance: "Strength" in Swahili, though "ukali" has a multitude of meanings.
Birthdate: A loooong time ago
Birthplace: N/A
Species: Lion God
Domain: Strength

Pride: N/A
Mother: unspecified
Father: unspecified
Siblings: Brother, unnamed
Mate: none (previously Ukilia, Goddess of Sacrifice)
Offspring: Kiva, Goddess of Unity; Shiva, Goddess of Seperation; _____, Goddess of Loyalty
Other:

Powers: Like all gods, Ukali has the power of flight and a minor gift of illusion.

Ukali's main (and most obvious) power is that of extreme physical force. He can also "boost" the strength of another, or of a small group, though that "lended" strength is only a small fraction of his own. His gorget (neck armor) and armbands act as bracers to limit his strength -- otherwise he'd end up destroying things without meaning to. Also, if he exerts himself too far beyond what a normal lion would be able to achieve, it takes a lot out of him, and he must rest for a time.

His second ability is to crease another's willpower and fortitude, basically being more able to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, intimidation, that sort of thing. Ukali uses this skill on more of a personal level, to help out those in need, friends, et cetera.

History: to be filled in soon, when I'm not half-dead

P a s t___S t a g e s

--  

Daimyn

Daimyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:54 pm
Current Threads

Present Threads: 2
% Reply, fast!
= Reply
# Replied

# | [PRP] Reunions | [Ukilia] [10.20.06]
In which Ukali and Ukilia meet near the Pridelands.

# | [PRP] Nothing So Strong as Gentleness | [Ushukuru] | [10.11.06]
In which Ukali meets Ushukuru, a young Pridelander cub.

A r c h i v e d

--

A I M
___A r c h i v e
--

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers