Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should I trade
  yes
  no
View Results

Wings of Pain8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 am
should I trade my lv1 mew for a lv100 gengar  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:40 am
hacked pokemon that you wont be able to use all the time due to the fact most people don't like playing against legendaries v.s. Gengar..

besides mewtwo is better than mew  

16bit-Plumber

Wings of Pain8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:37 am
so is that a yes or a no  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:19 pm
I'd vote no, mainly because you most likely won't want to use that Gengar in competitive battling, especially since you can't redo it's EVs or anything.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:48 pm
nitnit
I'd vote no, mainly because you most likely won't want to use that Gengar in competitive battling, especially since you can't redo it's EVs or anything.

I'd have to go with Nitnit here, unless you really enjoy annoying people who put up trades for lv. 9 or less mews.
It IS possible to redo its EVs with berries and a slot in your computer, but you can't redo its IVs or nature, and those may be useless. You might also want some egg moves which you can't get, as well. So if you really want a Gengar, it'd be more worthwhile to do it yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:39 pm
it really depends on how bad he want that mew  

16bit-Plumber

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:28 am
If the Gengar is legit enough to battle and I mean no Hacked abilitys attacks or stats then id say go for it.But Check its stats and moves first if your a serious battler.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:37 am
!!Razz-berry!!9
If the Gengar is legit enough to battle and I mean no Hacked abilitys attacks or stats then id say go for it.But Check its stats and moves first if your a serious battler.

it's on GPS how am I going to check it's stats and attacks  

Wings of Pain8

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:55 am
so your getting off the GTS...
here is a little tip about the GTS
you have a 25% chance of finding good pokemon.
almost all pokemon on the GTS are shitty pokemon that failed the trainer which is why they are there in the first place.
like a Greyhound adoption agency...
so your better off just breeding your own gengar.
people like me only use the GTS to find pokemon with Good IV to breed..or just the pokemon in generald

after i Evole my tangela(sp?) i'll tradeing a Lvl 100 Toxicroak with pokeRus for a Claydol any lvl
domokun i do trades like that all the time  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 pm
It depends if the Gengar has the right moveset and EV training. But if the Mew is hacked then you're probably not gonna get a trade. Thats all I have to say.  

PhoenixBlade983

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff