Reply 48: Gamer's Paradise
whats new with halo 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dagon_42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:57 am
ok i just wanted to know what is new with the halo 3 game i know some stuff but not all of the new things that r coming to the halo game and i just wanted to know what everyone else knew  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:32 am
last night i was watching a countdown till the launch and i found out that some guy made spartan armour and who thinks that halo 3 will win game of the year  

Phoenix Fire Knight

Dagon_42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Marshal Cahill
last night i was watching a countdown till the launch and i found out that some guy made spartan armour and who thinks that halo 3 will win game of the year

well so far i think that as well but with other games that r coming out soon i dont know cuz they could be better but then again with the graphics and campaign play--i dont know cuz i played halo 3 campaign and it was awesome it was wicked sick just with all that happened it the game  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:50 am
ya i heard that 2 but one thing still bothers me about the game of the year and that is that u shouldnt be able to nominate a game for game of the year unless it has been out for atleast 6 months and the gaming awards r either this month or next making halo 3 only being out for less than 3 months  

Phoenix Fire Knight

48: Gamer's Paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff