Reply Elders
Elder Questions & Answers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:34 pm
If you have questions regarding Elders please post them here and they will be answered as we are able to do so. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:11 pm
What if more Soquili are found worthy of being an Elder (or are worthy, or something...not sure I'm wording it right) than there are slots? Does that still count against the three-strikes rule of application?  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:14 pm
Will there ever be Usdia elders? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Nel: To my knowledge, they will carry over into the next. If they are qualified as Elder once then they do not need to apply again and it will not count towards the three tries.

Nori: Since Elders come on a different set of lineart having Elder Usdias would require comissioning more lineart... Until that happens (if it does at all) the answer is 'no'.

The only Soquili currently able to become Elders are those who come on the basic stock lineart (regular, wind, unicorn, kalona, flutter, etc.).  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:45 pm
So...if there were more qualified Soquili than there were slots, that would not count against them? *doesn't know get how the slots and qualifications work together* Say...what if there was only one slot, and 3 qualified Soq? What then?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Im thinking, if there was 1 slot and 3 qualified, then one would be chosen to win that slot, and the other two would get the next two elder slots that opened...Least, thats what I think Skye ment? I'm probably wrong. sweatdrop  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:47 pm
That's correct, Ari. ^^

Going into the opening Lil did not have a set amount of slots 'open'. The thread was just open for applications. Out of those applications we reviewed all of the Soqs that we found met the requirements were granted Elder status.

If there -had- been only two slots and three had qualified the third would carry on to the next slots.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:10 am
I see that the Elder application is open. Just a question, how do I request for my boy? He's already an Elder, technically. Can I just request for my soquili to 'grow' into the elder lineart, as he was approved before the current system is in place?

He was approved by Foalen in the first Elder ceremony a long way back, but had not been recolored into the Elder lineart yet (also, he has had a four-basket breeding once).

Silencer Wolf

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm
I know it's rare, but how often can we be prepared to see elder applications taken?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:45 am
Dixie
I know it's rare, but how often can we be prepared to see elder applications taken?
this.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 pm
They seem to be seasonal as of late... Winter/Summer.  
Elders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games