The Triumphant Return of Ice Climbers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talwar126

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:15 am
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The one in blue is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.

These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers—protect and be protected!

SBT:edited to reduce page stretch.

No moves were officially revealed, though it is clear they still have their classic blizzard ability. I honestly hope that these two are still capable of Wobbling. I also pray they they have kicked up Nana's intelligence a smidgen so that she at least has the mind of a fifth grader rather than a complete moron with a hammer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:35 am
how would you have them improve nana?

also, wobblers succcccccc  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:20 am

Awwwwwu!!
They're so cuuuuute!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:30 am
One could not have foreseen this... At least I didn't...

But they sure look great. (note to self... learn how to use Ice Climbers...) ninja  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

king Hippo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 am
Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 am
Magical Girl Yossy

Awwwwwu!!
They're so cuuuuute!

I agree. And I am ecstatic that they are returning. I also hope that they aren't going to be the only "Team" character in Brawl. ::coughSonicandTailscough::  

Talwar126

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:42 am
I was almost kind of hoping that Ice Climber's wouldn't be in the game. I didn't want another reason to buy a Wii, because I know I can't get a Wii. I don't have the money, and I won't have the money until it's too late to get into competitive Brawl. Now this is making me more jealous and pissed that I won't be playing Brawl.

But, it is great news for everyone else who plays ICs. I just have mixed feelings, now I REALLY want to play Brawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:44 am
Melomaniacal
I was almost kind of hoping that Ice Climber's wouldn't be in the game. I didn't want another reason to buy a Wii, because I know I can't get a Wii. I don't have the money, and I won't have the money until it's too late to get into competitive Brawl. Now this is making me more jealous and that I won't be playing Brawl.

But, it is great news for everyone else who plays ICs. I just have mixed feelings, now I REALLY want to play Brawl.

You could start saving for a Wii. 3nodding Just trying to help out. sweatdrop  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:44 am
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
I was almost kind of hoping that Ice Climber's wouldn't be in the game. I didn't want another reason to buy a Wii, because I know I can't get a Wii. I don't have the money, and I won't have the money until it's too late to get into competitive Brawl. Now this is making me more jealous and that I won't be playing Brawl.

I could, you're right. But I need a job first. sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:45 am
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking? Where do you live?  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:46 am
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal

16, I live in Pennsylvania.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:50 am
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal

I don't know if you have a Jewel-Osco, or some company owned by Albertsons out there, but they hire under the age of 15 with a work permit. Out here in IL., 16 is the earliest you can start work without a work permit. smile Is there a mall, or local gamestop/game store nearby you can apply at? You need to be 16 to work there too (unless the law is different there).  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:52 am
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal

I don't know if you have a Jewel-Osco, or some company owned by Albertsons out there, but they hire under the age of 15 with a work permit. Out here in IL., 16 is the earliest you can start work without a work permit. smile Is there a mall, or local gamestop/game store nearby you can apply at? You need to be 16 to work there too (unless the law is different there).

Yeah, there is. I'll check them out and see if they are hiring.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:00 am
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal

Yeah, there is. I'll check them out and see if they are hiring.

The discount is handy. wink You won't get a discount on the systems, but all games and accessories you can. ^ ^ I know, I was a manager at one for a year and half.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

IceStormV1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:18 am
Dancing Time!

*parades around topic*  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers