Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
370 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:37 pm
Okay, so after not getting anymore info from the Rain ninja, Jiraiya vomits a frog that apparently has 'Naruto's Combination'. If something happens to Jiraya, the frog takes the combination to Naruto. We find out that Jiraiya thinks the 9tailed fox was summoned by Madara. It confirms 100% that Hokage de 4th was Naruto's dad(we all knew that tho). It explains what caused naruto to go all 4 tailed wackoness on Jiraiya in the flashback where Naruto nearly killed Jiraiya. I think that Naruto will learn of his past very very soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:29 pm
OMG, Madara was the first to summon the Kyuubi? But why? To Destroy Konoha? Second, the Kyuubi chakra in Naruto is only half of what the Kyuubi actually has? What the?

This chapter again answered a lot of questions, but as like the rest, it has given us more questions to pondered about. What did the 4th know? Was it some kind of prophecy? Hmmm....good chapter.  

Honh

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:55 pm
What if Minato knew of all the bad things that were going to happen, and knew that if Naruto had the 9tails in him, he'd be able to use it's power as his own to fight against the 'evil' that has become Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 pm
Seriously crazy chapter. It's like we're being flooded with information! Well, we now have another reason to make a big deal out of the Nauto vs Sasuke fight at the Valley of the End. There's still so much that's not clear! I feel like I have more questions now than ever before!  

beboptilyoudrop

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:06 pm
For real. Wonder if Madara still looks the same...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:03 am
All in all, a very interesting chapter. The last scene perhaps hints that Tobi is strongly related to Uchiha Madara...? Perhaps Madara himself? (Doubtful.)  

Evil Genius Koji

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:41 am
Evil Genius Koji
All in all, a very interesting chapter. The last scene perhaps hints that Tobi is strongly related to Uchiha Madara...? Perhaps Madara himself? (Doubtful.)
Yeah, otherwise he'd be really old. Or maybe he was one of the people summoned by Orochimaru during his fight against the Third...?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:20 am
Its already been confirmed by multiple translaters that Tobi is Madara.

But this chapter was good. Answered questions and brought up a lot more. Im curious about Naruto's ying and yang seals and what they have to do with completing Narutos "that" jutsu.

Also it also confirms that Shodai kicked a lot of a**, since he beat Madara.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:53 pm
Mr._Stabby
Its already been confirmed by multiple translaters that Tobi is Madara.

I just don't buy that......First they all translate it as 'Tobi claims to have the power of Madara', then a day or two later state that they 'translated it incorrectly'. I think they are just bullshitting everyone, and trying to get them to think it's actually Madara, when it's not.

If anything, Tobi's a reincarnation of Madara. Kinda like they did in the end of Dragonball Z, where the evil Majin Buu was destroyed, and then reincarnated as a young boy named Uub. Except in this, Madara died, and was reincarnated as a boy named [gasp]Obito[/gasp]. That way, he could claim that he has Madara's powers(and could even possibly claim to be Madara, since he would be teh reincarnation).......

BAM I WIN. BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME POWERS!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:25 pm
It was translated at first with "Power of Madara" yes, but it was a speed translation There was one word that confirmed it. Also translaters wouldnt lie to make something seem like it was something when its obviously going to be confirmed later about the truth.

And my theory is that Madara's spirit possesed almost dead Obito. But that depends on if they decide to animate Kakashi Gaiden. If not, then Obito's story isnt important, and its unlikley that Tobi is Obito then.  

Mr._Stabby

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:02 pm
By the look of things, I don't think they're going to animate the gaiden. I think Tobi has a powerful jutsu that can keep him young. Though not as sick as how Orochimaru does it (though maybe he kept a few Uciha bodies, idk), but still powerful enough. I think the last page in the chapter says it all, *Tobi/Madara sitting on top of his figure in the Valley of Death....*

OR

It's a clone body, much like how I think Pein has....

(Kishi would have then took one out from the Star Wars series when Emperor Palpatine's Force Spirit went into a much younger cloned body of his....)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:52 pm
Mr._Stabby
It was translated at first with "Power of Madara" yes, but it was a speed translation There was one word that confirmed it. Also translaters wouldnt lie to make something seem like it was something when its obviously going to be confirmed later about the truth.

And my theory is that Madara's spirit possesed almost dead Obito. But that depends on if they decide to animate Kakashi Gaiden. If not, then Obito's story isnt important, and its unlikley that Tobi is Obito then.

I think that if they do animate the gaiden, they would need to do it in the next anime arc.......at least before, or directly after they introduce Tobi in the series  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:40 pm
If they do it before Tobi is introduced, they might as well be saying "Obito=Tobi lolz" in some form or way(through possesion or amnesia etc).

I dont care about the details though, I just want to see Minato >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:35 pm
Go Yellow Flash! whee  

Honh

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:38 pm
everyone already took up all the good theories...

Go White Fang! burning_eyes  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games