Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Stehenie Meyer's 1st time touring in FL!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight?
  Fffff-cha!
  *glomps*
  *licks* lol ^^
View Results

Dancingonairwaves

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:08 pm
Holy crap, I'm so friggin exited right now!! Tommorow, Stephenie Meyer's doing a book signing in FL--and it's her 1st time ever coming to FL!!! I'm so exited; I taking 3 friends to go see her and then we'll go out to a fancy resterant/acrade place!!! 4laugh I'm SO EXITED 9if I hadn't made that clear enough, already, lol)Anyone else down here coming? *hopeful eyes* lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:19 pm
have fun  

Fifii

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:41 pm
O.o my friend was talking about that. I think she is going. I wish I could... T~T

well have fun! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:00 am
Thanks!! mrgreen  

Dancingonairwaves

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:26 pm
OMG!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO BE GOING!!!!

I WAS BEGGING MY MOM AND DAD TO TAKE ME!!!
but it was a 5 hr drive there...
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:47 pm
Edward Cullen is My Life
OMG!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO BE GOING!!!!

I WAS BEGGING MY MOM AND DAD TO TAKE ME!!!
but it was a 5 hr drive there...

Yeah, it was fun, sorry you couldn't go... sad (I live 2 hours away form Miami, so it was sorta
It was kinda hot in the gym they signed books in, and Stephenie looked super-P.O.'ed when she signed my friends' and my book. But it was worth it. So worth it, lol. And don't worry, she'll come back again, I'm sure of it. smile

Dancingonairwaves

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:35 am
I wish but its a 4-5hr drive!

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out