User Image

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:30 pm
User Image

1. Do not post without permission.
  2. All artwork posted here belongs to the original artist. No questions asked.
  3. If you have any questions, send off a PM.

User Image

Notes:
  • All roleplays recorded are listed in chronological order, not by the date started.
  • You may use the basic outline and rules of my journal as your own.
  • Feel free to contact me on any of my messengers. But be warned that I will not respond if I do not know you, so make sure to introduce yourself. I never respond to simple greeting IMs.
    AIM: WitchofIceNFire
    YIM: lilmissy4205
    MSN: lilmissy4205@hotmail.com
    Primary E-Mail: lilmissy4205@yahoo.com
    If I'm not on any of those, leave a post in Questline.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:32 pm
User Image

Archived
December 2006 — Sumilyth and Monifa'nkiruka were holiday presents.
February 23-May 3, 2007 — Evelyn took a break from Shadows of Africa.
June-September 2007 — Another break from Shadows of Africa.
September 14, 2007 — Moved into the new guild and started re-formating the journal layout. [Old Journal]
November 2007-February 2011 — Pretty much gave up on trying to get roleplays for my SoAs.

User Image

February 10, 2011 — Attempting to return to SoA. Journal under massive construction.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:34 pm
User Image
On Your Shore — Enya

Name: Sumilyth (Sue-mil-ith)
Origin: Elven [link]
Meaning: Water Child
Species: Lion
Pride: Tuait'Tekem
Alignment: Neutral Good

Mate: ----
Offspring: ----

Fur Color: Vanilla Tan
Mane Color: Copper Brown
Eyes: Golden
Markings: White Appaloosa Blanket, White Toes, White Belly, White Eye Circles, White Muzzle, Copper Brown Tribal Tattoo
Scars: Three thin claw marks on cheek, one thick scar on belly
Build: Rouge; Thin and lean, but hidden muscles

Personality: He's a carefree flirt, feeling like he was born to just make the ladies happy and to see how many will willing come to him for a little night time playtime. He never gets truly down about how much of his life he's forgotten and often directs conversation back to the other person. He will never force a lady to do anything she did not wish to do and it pains him whenever he accidentally injures one, whether physical or in jest. He is definitely more of a lover than a fighter.

History: Sumilyth would be considered either blessed or cursed with the ill fate of losing his past. Some have speculated that he was purposely knocked off because of his wandering lust. Others think it was pure depression that caused him to toss his own body down the river. Whatever the cause may be, all he remembers is a fight between him and a lion who's face he can't remember. He lost and was either tossed down the waterfall to cover up the crime, or he had used it as an escape. The images that plagued him during his trip down river make him believe that it was all just a delusional dream from too much water in his lungs.

He was soaked to the bone and exhausted. The fast pace of the river had worn his strength down. He feared that he would fall unconscious and drown. It was then that he saw a log floating nearby. He swam out to it and clung to the piece of wood with the remainder of his strength. Darkness engulfed him and he wasn't even awake when he finally reached the shoreline.

An adolescent lioness named Aushi dragged his body out of the river. Even when she was sharing her body heat with him, he still managed to flirt and make jokes at his own expense. It was during that time that he gave himself a name. Sumilyth or "water child." He also discovered two marks from his previous life, claw marks on his face and a long one across his stomach.

After the young cub dragged him from death's icy grip, he began to wander.

Roleplay Colors:
Chocolate [#D2691E]
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:40 pm
User Image
Split Personality — P!nk

Name: Monifa'nkiruka (Umasikini'mzaliwa)
Origin: African
Meaning: "I am lucky the best is still to come" ("Born into misery")
Species: Lioness
Pride: ----
Lines: Umande'mfuni (Mistweaver)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Father: Unknown
Deceased
Mother: Unknown Deceased
Siblings: Unknown Deceased
Mate: ----
Offspring: ----
Familiar: ----

Fur Color: "Legacy" Blue [#00688B]
Bang Color: "Legacy" Blue [#00688B]
Eyes: Very Light Teal [#B6FAF3] with glazed film
Markings: White belly, White "Index" Toe, Black Circles Around Eyes, Black Tail
Build: Umande'mfuni; Small frame, sleek and graceful looking, but on the thin side due to rouge status

Personality:

Monifa'nkiruka She doesn't have much of a backbone when face with a confrontation. She's a lover and tries her best to lure strong lions to her side. Not the brightest of the two personalities, she is easily manipulated and very gullible.
    Umasikini'mzaliwa She is over-protective of her weaker half. Calculating and cold, her mission is to see how far she can push someone. Uma is the smarter side, twisting anyone she meets in some way. When she doesn't get her way, she turns violent, uncaring of the consequence.
[Wiki]

History: Not all stories have a happy ending, nor do they start with a fairy tale beginning. Monifa'nkiruka's story is no different, but it doesn't begin when she was born. This tale starts with her mother, a Umande'mfuni or Mist Weaver. Not much is recalled about the young lioness that had left the pride lands. No tale to speak of how she came back with a belly filled with child. Was it love? Had it been lust? Could it have been rape? But the touch of the plague was already on the young mother.

When she gave birth, most of her children had the firekin marks upon their pelts, except for one, a girl. She had the same pelt as her mother, a dark sky blue to rival the heavens. Those who had the red splashed on their fur were still-born, never meant to draw breath in this world as the disease had claimed their lives early. The lone cub was given the name "Monifa'nkiruka" for the hope the cub might bring her people. But her mother and the child were banished, never return to the realm until the disease had passed and they were well again. Heartbroken, her mother did not last very long outside of the Misty lands. From the lack of water and the viral attack within her body, Monifa'nkiruka's mother withered away.

The disease also left its mark on the young female cub; a sticky green puss oozed from her eyes and clotted her eyesight. She slowly went blind as time passed, watching the bright colored world turn dull and disfigured before complete darkness. She wandered the lands, slowly going blind and completely alone. This young cub did not know how to tend to herself, nor did she know where she was. The pressure of the emptiness slowly squeezed itself tightly around her and she began to converse with herself for the company.

Her other half had a name: Umasikini'mzaliwa meaning "born into misery." Her darker self taught her how to coax dumber, weaker lions to teach her what she needed and to get her to where she wanted to head. She learned to hunt, to manipulate, to sweet-talk, and to play innocent. She mastered the different tempers between herself and her other side. However, Umasikini'mzaliwa started to take complete control in her mind.

Roleplay Colors:

Monifa'nkiruka - Deep Sky Blue 3 [#009ACD]
    Umasikini'mzaliwa - Deep Sky Blue 4 / "Legacy" Blue [#00688B]

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:42 pm
User Image

Gifts
SS . c e l e b r a t i n g * w i n t e r . (CG+NNL) [XxX]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:59 pm
User Image

Sumilyth

-none-

User Image

Monifa'nkiruka

[PRP] | Interesting Company | Sozin | [link]

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm
User Image

Mila Farrell (a.k.a. dustfeather) — Thank you so much for giving me Sumilyth as a Christmas present. I honestly did not expect such a large gift in return for the stallion.
I'd like to thank you for putting the scars on him once I came up with his history. They're wonderful additions.
Also, thank you for coloring Monifa'nkiruka. She turned out beautifully!
I enjoyed the time I got to spend with you on Gaia. You will be missed and I wish you much happiness offline.
Two Ninja Elves — Thank you, thank you, thank you for the free custom slot to Shadows of Africa. I have no idea who was so kind to nominate me, but thank you so much! You helped me get Monifa'nkiruka because of your generosity.

Fonts Used: Lion King and Pixel Six 10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:10 pm
User Image

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:15 pm
User Image

lilmissy4205