New Lineup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ikaruga_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:42 pm
http://starbulletin.com/2007/09/14/features/story05.html

Presumably, Trent's moving NIN to a more electronic stage performance to play more Year Zero songs. What are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:13 pm
Sad. sad  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:20 am
It could be better that he changes the band members around. New atmosphere, all that stuff. Or it could be terrible, who knows. I just hope he keeps things interesting like he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:03 pm
well if trent wants to change the band it must be for a good reason!  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Ashlen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:08 pm
A bit concerning, but I think Trent knows what he is doing. I just hope he plays in the US again soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:28 am

♦ well he obviously knows what he's doing, he's been doing it for over a decade. Almost two.

But I am attached to the current lineup. We've had them for 2+ years and. :[ I like them. They work well together and have stupid/fun times on the plane with masks and.

D:

I'm going to miss them. A lot.

Aaron, Alessandro, Josh and Jerodie are some of the ******** funniest guys, especially together and they put on a hell of a show. I still wish I could've seen a 'Year Zero' show with this lineup, but I guess not.

In short; Trent knows what he's doing, but I'll still miss the 'awithateetha' crew.

sinnthetic

Incomity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Kind of sad that they are moving in that direction. But some of the songs do sound okay. But I think that they should stick with what they know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:31 am
I'll miss them.
A lot. They put on amazing shows together, and I'm just happy I got to meet them

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:20 pm
I say yay. I only care about Trent anyway, and anything he does is amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:23 pm
Not necessarily a more electronic stage performance (though it's likely due to the nature of Year Zero's sound).

Alessandro is most likely still in NIN, as he has shown up in a few NIN blog pics lately, and a video.
Jeordie is back with Manson so he's probably gone for good.
Josh seems to want to be in every band in the world, so he'll probably be with someone else come next tour.
Aaron... is Aaron... so who knows.

As many have said, Trent knows what he's doing. Whatever it is, it'll be good.  

WretchedTora

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff