Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
My Sims (wii) (Spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Ok, i was at Eb games today and they have the Stragity guide out!

Wow, 3 days before release date.

So, i hurried up and looked through it, trying to cather all the information that i can! *scratching head trying to remember every information*

Ok, highlight the message below to view Spoilers, some are stuff you already know about but that is ok, it is best to be on the good side right.

1)Every day, there is one new sim in the hotel, talk to the sims and make them move in. If they agree find an empty lot, or if there is none kick some sims out.

2) There must be one block, a door, and a sign to be able to be a house

3) You need essences (typo) to be able to build objects. Like 4 apples, gems, flowers, rocks etc

4) The more sims that become your friend more items will unlock, different people unlock different things. Like blue prints to build chairs, beds, radio... etc

5) There are many places to find essence (typo)... Desert, Forest, Market place, town, general... uhh etc sweatdrop

6) The town is based on stars (up to 5) the town starts at 1 and must get to 5.

7) The more stars you have you be able to unlock special things like crowbar, axe, pick axe, MORE to beable to go through some blockage.

cool Different people have differents likes and dislike

Well, i got half way when my dad dragged me out of the store.

anything you know? I can just remember 8 by heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:22 pm
is that for the ds or the wii game? or both? im not sure if they are the same or not, just wanted to know  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 am
Sounds like the Wii version to me. You work at a vacation resort on the DS version I think.

I can't wait to get my hands on this game! Unfortunately cos I'm in the UK I have to wait until the 21st. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:37 am
i'm getting a wii for christmas or my b day domokun
i'm getting mysims with it hopefully

User Image

`R a i n b o w

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:41 pm
I finally got the game today! I put it in the Wii and, according to the recorded play time, was on it for 3 hours 7 minutes!
I'm already addicted and have my first town star.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm
I have it, and I love it! Building is really intuitive and fun, and all the little tasks people send you on keep you nice and busy.

It's very cute. heart  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

Pixelated_Nobody

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:06 pm
i got my town to 4 stars in 3 days ive played for like a total of 18 hours i love it so much mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:48 pm
I just got it today.

Oh is it fun!  

Children for dinner

kitten kapoodle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:29 pm
I agree. I think it's totally fun. It's certainly different than a regular Sims game, but I still really like it. It seems...easier, somehow. I guess not having to moniter my own energy and bathroom needs helps. I like the cutsie look too, even though it seems most people aren't liking that. I think I've played for about 10 hours so far-I'm trying to take my time and make everything nice, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself just moving in everyone I can!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:01 am
Death2thayer
Ok, i was at Eb games today and they have the Stragity guide out!

Wow, 3 days before release date.

So, i hurried up and looked through it, trying to cather all the information that i can! *scratching head trying to remember every information*

Ok, highlight the message below to view Spoilers, some are stuff you already know about but that is ok, it is best to be on the good side right.

1)Every day, there is one new sim in the hotel, talk to the sims and make them move in. If they agree find an empty lot, or if there is none kick some sims out.

2) There must be one block, a door, and a sign to be able to be a house

3) You need essences (typo) to be able to build objects. Like 4 apples, gems, flowers, rocks etc

4) The more sims that become your friend more items will unlock, different people unlock different things. Like blue prints to build chairs, beds, radio... etc

5) There are many places to find essence (typo)... Desert, Forest, Market place, town, general... uhh etc sweatdrop

6) The town is based on stars (up to 5) the town starts at 1 and must get to 5.

7) The more stars you have you be able to unlock special things like crowbar, axe, pick axe, MORE to beable to go through some blockage.

cool Different people have differents likes and dislike

Well, i got half way when my dad dragged me out of the store.

anything you know? I can just remember 8 by heart

thanks for the information. biggrin
it sucks that i dont have a wii yet lol, hopefully i can get one and that game soon  

xXDemented_OreoXx

cuddlyinfection

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:37 pm
I have the DS version. It is UBER addicting sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:02 pm
Since this thread title mentions spoilers, here's one for ya.
If you move in Dolly Dearheart and build a costume shop for her you can dress yourself and other Sims up as Mrs Crumplebottom from the Sims 2 Nightlife. They also have the gypsy matchmaker outfit.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:38 pm
I just got MySims for Wii, and it's absolutely painful for me turn it off. I love every minute of it. heart

For those who don't know whether they'd like the game or not, I'd say to avoid it if you didn't like Animal Crossing, because it's actually pretty similar to that. Though, construction is a huge element in the game (I was worried that building things would be boring, but it's actually one of my favorite parts), and you have more control over the town. There's so much room for creativity, and making your town whatever you want it to be. I give it five stars out of five. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:33 am
I have the DS version, and it's fun, I beat it. :3  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers