Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:38 pm
Ok, u can be who ever u wanna be, some made up charecters or a new one! I myself am the only Daughter of Ino!
ok here we go!
Yuen walks down the street, it's a lonley muggy day... hardly anyone is outside. ' i wish i had someone to talk to ' she thinks as she turns left twards the forest oasis.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 pm
((so, are we aloud to be the Akatsuki?))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:45 pm
yes, anyone yah want  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:56 pm
((yoosh! >3 okay, i'm Hidan!!))

Hidan sat inside the Akatsuki hide out infront of the fan, hogging all the cool air for himself. "It's too damn hot out..." He muttered under his breath as his silver hair blew backwards. Kakuzu came up behind him and batted him out of the way of the fan. "Give us some air too!" He said, sitting himself infront of the fan. "Ah! What the hell!?" He yelled getting up and fixing his hair. "You hypocrite! Jashin will make you pay!" He yelled at him. Kakuzu just threw a kunai at him that hit him straight in the chest. Hidan just chuckled and pulled it out. "Kukuku... that felt good, Kaku-chan!" He said, leaning on Kakuzu's shoulders. "Oh yeah... I forgot. You like pain, don't you, you foul-mouthed Jashinist..." He scoffed. Hidan couldn't help but laugh again. "Kukuku! Your forgetful, aren't you old man?" He stepped back before Kakuzu did anything. He stuck his tounge out at him, "Well I'm out, I'm bored out of my mind... and I need to take care of some holy buisness..." Hidan mused, disappearing. Kakuzu just shook his head "Whatever holy buisness is to you, is unholy buisness for everyone else..." He said, staring at the blades circiling around in the fan.

((boy i'm literate! >3))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:00 pm
After walking for a long time Yuen finnaly came to the pond in to oasis, it was dusk and the light was auburn. she sighed and stared up at the sky then down into the water. " my mother always says love is a burden, but only if she knew how much i longed for it " she wispered as she sat down and closed her eyes for some meditating. A cool breeze swept over her as she fell asleep.
(( rofl omfg this is so fun XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Yuen was suddenly jerked away by the sound of a twig cracking, she sat up and looked behind her holding her breath. but she couldnt see a thing! the light had gone from auburn to pitch black! ' oh god... ' she tough as she stood up " WHO'S OUT THERE?! " she yelled into the darkness, she heard a small laugh then another twig crak from behind her! ' who is this person?! ' she yelled in her mind then she felt something hard hit one of her presure points sending a chill through her, then she slowly fell to the ground helpless against whoever this person was, pitch black came next, then she was asleep again, a dreamless sleep  

--i--EmBeR--

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 pm
hours er she was awakened in a small gray room, it was hot and muggy. she could hardly breath. when she tried to stand up, she couldnt! She was tied down to a chair! ' i guess mom was right... i shouldnt have goed down to the oasis today.. ' she tough as she hung her head low and closed her eyes and began to think...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:27 pm
she got it! she tried to grab a kunai, her hand could barly reach it, but somehow she got it, she held her breath as she slowly, but surely, cut the ropes holding her down........ ' finnaly!! ' she yelled in her head as the ropes came loose and she stood up from the chair, " My,My you're a clever little girl arent you? " the voice said and chuckled to it's self. Yuen froze, unable to say a thing. Then sudenly the figure stepped out of the shadows, it was holding a kunai knife, it came closer and closer! She backed away but was soon found at a wall ' oh no! ' it still came closer "NO!!! " she yelled as it came so even closer! " NO!! " she scream as the person laughed............ (( im so gewd i kno exaclty were to stop writing! lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:50 pm
ur confusing me! stop deleteing ur postes so we can finnaly be on the same page XD, now u post, then let me post rofl XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:52 pm
((GYAH! computer stop being stupid!))

Hidan sighed and closed his eyes, he had been noticed. "Hn..." He mused quietly, blinking and looking at her sleek figure again. He fell backwards and sat on his feet, leaning on a tree. "So, are you going to say something or not?" He asked her, pushing his hair back with his hands and playing with the necklace chain and scratched head band that hung around his neck.

((sorry for the appearing and disappearing posts... it's not my fault!! my comp is a fagtard.))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas