Reply Roleplay forum
NEXT GEN NARUTO RP! NEED PEOPLE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 pm
Heya everyone! I'm Amithyst, Befor we can start rping i need a short bio of you and your charecter. They can be a child of the main charecters, or they could be a new one all together!
Name: Yuen
Village: The Leaf Village
Bio: Yuen has lived a hard life, her mother ( ino ) has always scolded her for going outside ever seince her father died when she was five. Her mother always says " Love is a burden " but only if she knew how much Yuen longed for it! Her tears had dried up long ago, and her face and tone never show any emotion. Lady Tsunade was her mentor for some time, and Yuen has become a wonderful ninja.
Apperance: Yuen has light blonde hair, light blue eyes and fair skin.Her hair will be in different hair styles everyday, allont with many new ninja clothes, Click the link! ----> Blonde Anime Girl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:18 pm
agh! we need some people here! like now! lol XD  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Stop making new Rp's and maybe people would join them!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:33 am
Name: Jerai Mayari

Age 16,
Villiage- Leaf
with shoulder length white hair, and violet eyes, usually wearing black leather armor. He has a unique ability in that he can channel chakra into his katana to sharpen it incredibly. with it, he can cut thrugh almost anything.
He is strictly a loner, and dislikes talking unless he has to. this is due to the loss of his father to sound ninja years ago.  

PoliteViking

yudasaki_sakudo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:05 pm
name: sukudo yudasaki
village: leaf
bio: was best frends with sasuke and kayla(sasuke's sister). i have the 4 talied ilusion demon in me. i was put on team 7. i made a justs fire blade and a chakra bubble to protect me. my daddy died when orochimaru attacked the leaf village.
appearance: kinda what my ave looks like but hair like tusnada. yellow-green shirt, brown shorts(like sasuke's). and head band on head. 3nodding ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:00 am
Name: Ryu Zuka
Appearince: About five and a half feet tall; startling, pale steel-blue eyes; long, black hair that is often tied back into a pony-tail or braid; Lightly tanned skin.
Bio: She was born in the Hidden Leaf Village. Her parents died during a mission to the Hidden Waterfall Village and was adopted by the Inuzuka clan. She never accepted their full family name and decided that she would adopt only part of the name. Unlike her adopted family, Ryu has trained and fights with twin tiger cubs, Ayame and Tora.  

Ryu of the Sands

church of rvb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:55 pm
name saru
age 13
chunin
has great power but hasnt achieved it yet
dreams of being the 7th hokage  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:47 pm
i'll join then 3nodding

Name: Fujuki of the sand

Village: Sand

Bio: Fujuki was born in the sand village but left when she was 5. her parents rejected her when they new she had a monster in her like Naruto and Garra. although everyone hated her she still smiles as big as ever and is the sweetest girl you would ever meet.she looks and acts as if she wouldn't hur a fly, but if you get on her bad side she will not hesitate to kill you. even though people rejected her she dosent feel like she needs to prove anything to anyone she knows that is someone really cared for her they wouldnt care about the monster living inside of her.

Apperance: User Image  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:03 am
((Since we have a bunch of characters, I hope nobody minds if I start the actual RP))

Ryu Zuka walked out of a ramen shop and bumped into a girl with pale hair and eyes. "Sorry about that, I guess I didn't see you. My name's Ryu," said Ryu, introducing herself. Feeling a slight nudge she glanced down before adding, "This is Ayame and Tora. Don't worry, they won't attack you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:16 am
((uh...im guessing thats me))

"Oh, im sorry, im Fujuki." she said blushing with emberasment. she looked down at the two cubs and knelt down to pet them softly on their heads.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm
Ayame and Tora started to purr. Smiling, Ryu said, "They seem to like you. I know I said they wouldn't attack but they don't normally let people pet them." After a few moments of thought, Ryu asked, "Since Ayame and Tora like you, if you don't have a place to stay, would you like to stay with me. I don't want any money, just someone to talk to."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:15 pm
Fujuki looked up, since she is on the ground with the cubs, and and showed a huge smile and said "Really?! thank yu so much not many people talk to me, let alone help me find a place to stay" she jumped to her feet and said "so what do you want to do i dont have any friends and i never did so i dont really know what to do with a friend"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:28 am
"I'm a ninja. A jonin to be spicific. I go on all sorts of missions," said Ryu. "Come on, we'd better get you moved in," she added as she started to walk towards home. "What do you like to eat? I promised Tora we could have fish tonight, well sushi for us. I hope you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:15 pm
"Oh i dont mind at all, in fact i happen to like sushi alot" she smiled as she followed her to her new home.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:25 am
Ryu stopped by a fish shop and bought a couple of tuna and some shrimp. "I don't know about you, but I prefer homemade sushi. If you know any recipes that you'd like to make, just let me know and I'll get you the igredients that you need," she said as she walked into a apartment complex. "I'll have to get you a key soon."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff