0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I really, really, don't care...
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:35 pm
Okay, I have a character idea... *ahem*...it is...
WINDWAKER LINK!!
well? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Plenty of people want him in. I don't think the game needs any more Zelda characters.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:55 pm
I think it would be pretty cool if Windwaker Link was in brawl, but what are the chances...? I only have a few ideas for his special moves, though...

SIDE B: Deku Leaf - blows opponents away, but does no damage, like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. In the air, you can glide with it for a short time.

DOWN B: Iron Boots? - puts on the iron boots and becomes heavier, like getting a metal box. He takes less damage, but is slower and falls faster.

OR.................

BETTER DOWN B: Parry Attack - rolls behind the enemy and...SLASH!! But he also has a parry attack in which he jumps above the enemy and slices its head. Maybe if you tilt up just after pressing Down B, he would do that one instead.

Well...what do you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:57 pm
There are plenty of Zelda characters already, yes, but if Young Link isn't in Brawl, what about him?  

elf_hero66

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:15 pm
elf_hero66
There are plenty of Zelda characters already, yes, but if Young Link isn't in Brawl, what about him?

Well, we already have Link, Zelda/Shiek, Ganondorf, and Young Link (in Melee). For Brawl, Link and Zelda are definitely in. Shiek is more than likely in. Ganondorf is probably in. Young Link might not make it, but even so that's four Zelda characters right there. That's enough.

So if Young Link doesn't make it, people will have to settle for Link. Not too big of a difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm

Actually, I've been looking forward to an appearance from Windwaker Link.
The cool part would be that his alternate colors would resemble
his Four Swords forms.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Talwar126

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Melomaniacal
elf_hero66

Well, we already have Link, Zelda/Shiek, Ganondorf, and Young Link (in Melee). For Brawl, Link and Zelda are definitely in. Shiek is more than likely in. Ganondorf is probably in. Young Link might not make it, but even so that's four Zelda characters right there. That's enough.

So if Young Link doesn't make it, people will have to settle for Link. Not too big of a difference.

I think that Smash is going to have a lot of characters. With that knowledge, I don't believe four/five Zelda characters (Adult Link, WW Link, Zelda/Shiek, and Ganondorf) would be too many. If they did add WW Link, I want to see him in his Cell-shaded form. That would be awesome.

Too many characters, though, is the number of Mario characters in this game... Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and Wario, and then you have people who want to see Waluigi and a Baby Mario/Luigi team... Logic to this, at least from a friend of mine with whom I argued over this with, is that the Mario universe has such a broad spectrum of characters to utilize. I, on the other hand, am someone who wants to see more variety in games used to utilize characters from but whatever... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:27 pm
Wait, weren't they planning on putting windwaker link and taking away young link?
I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.  

MONKIE LAD

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Talwar126
Melomaniacal
elf_hero66

I think that Smash is going to have a lot of characters. With that knowledge, I don't believe four/five Zelda characters (Adult Link, WW Link, Zelda/Shiek, and Ganondorf) would be too many. If they did add WW Link, I want to see him in his Cell-shaded form. That would be awesome.

Too many characters, though, is the number of Mario characters in this game... Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and Wario, and then you have people who want to see Waluigi and a Baby Mario/Luigi team... Logic to this, at least from a friend of mine with whom I argued over this with, is that the Mario universe has such a broad spectrum of characters to utilize. I, on the other hand, am someone who wants to see more variety in games used to utilize characters from but whatever... stare

I wouldn't mind seeing Waluigi on Brawl, they could always just have an assload of characters....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:58 pm
kick out young link, use wind waker link instead.

I want an AWESOME fighting-on-the-the-high-seas-stage!!!
cel-shaded, of course  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

king Hippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Interesting  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:24 am
Amazing-Ness287
kick out young link, use wind waker link instead.

I want an AWESOME fighting-on-the-the-high-seas-stage!!!
cel-shaded, of course

Heh, I can see that!
How about a stage on the deck of Tetra's pirate ship
as it traverses the Great Sea?

The pirates and Aryll can observe from the background,
just as the Animal Crossing characters do in Smashville.

...AND THEN THE ROC SWOOPS IN FOR THE ATTACK!

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items