Reply Disney World
Your Favorite Disney Memory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saligiare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:54 am
I wanted to make a topic where we can all share a good memory about Disney Magic.

Something that we remember that will be in our hearts forever. Things like: visiting Disney parks around the world, meeting Disney artists, actors, enjoying the classic movies, anything that we can add!

This topic in about everything that we can remember that makes the Walt Disney Company so special for us!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 am
As a guest in Disney parks I have lots of good memories I could share as I have them as a Cast Member in the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.

As a Cast Member I could say that my favorite Disney memory was a regular day when I was working in Spaceship Earth in Epcot. As I was in the Greeter position (That position in Disney parks where they say "Hello!" and "Welcome to _________ attraction!: =P) a guest approached me and thanked me because of what I do.

I was a little confused and I asked the lady why was she thanking me. She answered that just by smiling, being courteous and helping her and her disabled son get into attractions around the park we had made their vacation and dreams come true. Seeing the bright smile on both their faces made me understand how big is the part Cast Members play in the parks. Their happy faces will be forever in my heart.

Things like this will be saved in my memory forever. I have countless other memories I could share but that one made my whole week.  

Saligiare

Lolita Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:49 pm
Aww! That's a lovley memory! Good for you!
I haven't got any memories and if I had, I probably can't remember any sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 am
I think walking to the entrance of EPCOT late at night singing "Zip-a-dee-doo-da" at the top of my lungs with my Dad.  

Queen of La La land 4077

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 pm
It was my first trip to Disney World. I think I was either 2 or 3, but my family decided to eat at the castle, when they did character greetings. Peter Pan came up and I got so excited to see him, I kissed him! sweatdrop He laughed afterwards.
I always laugh when my friends find out that my first kiss was with Peter Pan ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:52 pm
4laugh heart My friends and I were entering Disneyland California and we saw so many of our favorite characters: Goofy, Donald, Cruella, the Chipmunks, Mickey, and the Princesses. We were becoming kids again and getting very excited being @ the happiest place on earth. heart blaugh  

Pogs410

REPORT_Emma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm
The first time I saw Remember Dreams Come True at Disneyland on the 50th Anniversary I cried!lol I was sooo excited and when the opening came on everyone was screaming. It was awsome whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:03 pm
The Disney memories that I will always treasure are the ones I've made on my past visits to the Disney Cruise! My family and I went there for Christmas a few times and each time had something different to offer. You're never too old for a little Disney Magic (or Wonder)! heart  

midsummers

Feral Rabbit

Pogs410

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:32 pm
I remeber those autograph books where you get as many characters as possible. I had gotten Tweedledum's autograph and as Tweedledee's and my pen runs out. So Tweedledee went up to the closet gift shop and gives the person the pen and got a new one for me. heart  
Disney World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games