Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
GAME CORNER!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was the first post funny or what?
  Yes
  No
  ...you are deranged....-_-*
View Results

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:14 pm
This is a topic for those who play games and find out something interesting, funny or both! 3nodding

So this came to my head while I was playing Metal Gear Solid 2 for the PS2 and though everybody would love this and find it holarious, specially my fellow ladies!

Anyways I knocked a guy out dragged him away from ear shot so no one else can hear me when I... Disposed of him... with the other gun right? well I was lazy with my aiming and wound up shooting him in the a**.... and OMFG it looked like he forgot to put a tampon/pad in/on and leaked EVERYWHERE XD and the weirdest part about it is? you can actually kill them that way! I mean how can you kill a guy from shooting him in the a**? I have no clue... but it is sooooooooo funny!

So ladies get this game and try it out it makes you feel so much better lol XD Im sooo ganna kill these guys this way for now on XD rofl anyways yeah tell me your intersting, funny or both things about gaming kay? everyone needs to be cheered up in some way and gaming is the way to go!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Well lets see since i am a computer gamer i do a lot of crazy stuff with mods and games.

In battlefield 2 I talked to my sniper squad and everytime we hid someone would yell out i am a bush

Theres also one time in the WIC (World in Conflict) beta i had a bunch of nukes ready to launch but i ended up putting them at my own base (dam camera view)

I will tell you more later  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:22 pm
XD thats awsome! and yeah Lucky Star isnt just about anime its about gaming too! and omg what anime is that sig from? i wanna watch it now lol X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:26 pm
The anime is Black Lagoon it's about a group of modern day pirates in the eastern ocean. i seen a couple of episode and i think it's pretty good.  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:09 pm
oooh sounds interesting X3 but know what I find very odd about MGS2? when you try to shoot them in the heart they live but if you shoot them in the crotch or a** they die.... question I dont get it... neutral sweatdrop must of been some real perverts who made this game stare xd 3nodding lol anyways back to the switching between lucky star the net and MGS2 lol and also thanks cant wait to check out that anime! X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 pm
Well the creators of the game liked a bunch of japanese idols. You can see them in magazines in MGS3. so yea they were pervs  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:42 pm
lol XD well actually I was heading more towards the yaoi department with the how to kill guys but yeah lol I already knew they were regular pervs from all the posters and stuff hanging around all the levels and their lockers lol XD and dont spoil MGS3 for me >< lol Im playing that one next! lol XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:49 pm
ok 3nodding well sorry i really just told you about easter eggs. Right now i am just playing harvest moon while i rebuild my new Computer.  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 pm
You have computer troubles too? lol XD and thats okay I have the canny ability to forget stuff that happens in games when I want to forget which is pretty cool because I can go back to a previous game and play it all over again like I just bought it! lol kinda hard to explain but yeah lol XD though I must say Raiden's looks may be Moe like but his attitude just needs to be killed though I found out if you hit R2 while people are talking for the saving thing or talk to people thing you get to hear their thoughts! XD X3 so fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:11 pm
I don't really have computer troubles it's just i need to upgrade since i been stuck on AGP for a long time. but i am stuck on a laptop in the mean time. only games i have on it is starcraft and stepmania. once i get my new stuff i will be kicking some noobs a**  

Kingtop

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:03 pm
lol I know how you feel once I get a job after I move to Louisiana I am soooo going game shopping lol XD and dude I have starcraft I LOVE that game lol though my next goal is to save money for a PS3 and buy Devil May Cry 4 and Final Fantasy 13 when it comes out lol X3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:36 pm
I am looking forward to crysis that game will be insane since everything can be destroyed even the trees mahaha. Fear the trees you dam spanish army. Ok i went a little over board. but you need like a 8800 to run it on high and those are like 300-500 dollars.  

Kingtop

Korreon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:31 pm
Lol your playing the same game i am..

but lets see on lifeline I started saying random things to Ryo the girl you tell to shoot a monster or inspect etc.

i yelled "Go Play In Traffic!"
her response was "Can't That Wait?"

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 pm
There are somethings that cant be explained in words...

thats why there's video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxnTSziWAA  

Harouki-san

Kingtop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:17 pm
Lol i remember watching that. it's insane how that happened.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff