Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Basically I'm going to crossdress as a joke for a halloween party my friend is having. But I want to do it well enough that they don't know it is me and think I am really a girl.

Issues (besides jokes)
- unfortunantly I'm in college and between jobs so I am tight on cash.
-I have a T bod. Means my shoulders are wider then my hips. I'm luckily not too muscle-ly but still it looks like it would hinder me from looking like a girl
- hopefully I can find a way where I wont have to shave or nair. Any suggestions could help.

-any other thoughts or ideas for the costume are appreciated.

Note:
-no I am not homosexual, just doing this as a joke
-please no trolling and such  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 pm
Furzball
Basically I'm going to crossdress as a joke for a halloween party my friend is having. But I want to do it well enough that they don't know it is me and think I am really a girl.

Issues (besides jokes)
-I have a T bod. Means my shoulders are wider then my hips. I'm luckily not too muscle-ly but still it looks like it would hinder me from looking like a girl
- hopefully I can find a way where I wont have to shave or nair. Any suggestions could help.

Note:

the most simple way to avoid having to shave is to wear a longer skirt, one that perhaps touches the floor. but that goes without saying.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:41 am
Furzball

Issues (besides jokes)

Note:

I'm a cross-dresser for Halloween and some drag shows, so maybe I can offer a few tips.

I'm broad-shouldered as well, but one thing I did to counter that the first year was change the type of cross-dress I was doing. I was a ball-busting business executive my first time, so I had on a women's suit coat I found at the thrift store. Just make sure to 'bust' yourself up to counter the loss of curve there.

As far as the leg hair goes, you might find a set of flesh-toned tights and wear stockings over them, it helps with the illusion.

Cheap makeup can also help, especially if a lady friend can help you apply. And perfume. It's the little things that make the costume.

Also, sometimes it's hilarious to make yourself look BAD. I dressed up as Mimi from the Drew Carey show and got rave reviews for it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:32 pm
As far as your leg hair problem goes -- I would suggest tights, but if your hair is any longer than a quarter of an inch (which it no doubt is) it's likely to show through the tights, making it look fairly bad anyway.

As a woman who frequently skips shaving out of laziness, here's what I'd do -- if you don't want to wear pants (I assume a skirt would make you look more "feminine", so that would be the way to go), then wear a long skirt.

OR if you want to be adventurous, wear a mid-length skirt and knee high boots. wink  

ringwraith10

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff