Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
ever play a different game before GU vol3 for a long time...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ever done somthin retarded in a game
  yes
  no
  Tammy is the coolest :D
View Results

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:46 pm
and forgot how GU is played? well while waitin for GU vol3 i got FF XII *coolest FF* and played for about a month or so. and when i go vol 3 i kept pressin R1 to flee from battle,tried to find the gambit slot so atoli could only heal when we have on 50% health left,and i when a party member died i tried to switch them XD boy did i feel retarded XD has that ever happened to you in any game.

as you can see im bored biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm
xd No, but I've done the reverse. I was so used to playing G.U. that I was completely thrown off by Persona 3's battle style. I keep going, "ARGH, WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT?! Oh... turn-based. Dur."

That... and I keep wanting Haseo to try shooting himself in the head with one of the dual guns to summon Skeith, but that's just 'cause I think it'd be funny. ninja  

fk12

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:33 pm
Oh gawd! I remember when i went from playing Xenosaga III to playing .HAck//G.U. I thinks its curel and wrong that in Xenosaga 'O' is confirm and 'X' is back. it confused me so, /i kept hitting O in G.U shouting "NOTHINGS HAPPENING?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 pm
The worst I've done lately is forgetting that the buttons you use to control the camera angle in Infection -> Quarantine set off the skill trigger in G.U.. So much wasted SP... gonk  

Finferwen

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 pm
Yup, but I thought it was easy to pick back up.

I decided to play FF9 (Ya, So? I like it! ^w^) while I was waiting for the second G.U.
I picked it back up quickly and forgot that I had started ff9 over.... (Maybe I'll do that when I beat redemption...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:32 pm
xThe difference between FMA:Broken Angel and KH1/2 was crazy.
When I first tried to play GU after KH2, I was like "I run so faaaasssssstt scream WHY CAN'T I JUMP?!"
Camera angle buttons were a pain, and I tried to go into first person with select XD  

emmisu

Hidosai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:36 pm
YesterDaysNews
Yup, but I thought it was easy to pick back up.

I decided to play FF9 (Ya, So? I like it! ^w^) while I was waiting for the second G.U.
I picked it back up quickly and forgot that I had started ff9 over.... (Maybe I'll do that when I beat redemption...)

Hey FF IX rocks!!! It's a close second to my fav FF. But yea I've done that with Xenosaga and Final Fantasy. The select and cancel buttons are reversed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:26 pm
fk12
xd No, but I've done the reverse. I was so used to playing G.U. that I was completely thrown off by Persona 3's battle style. I keep going, "ARGH, WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT?! Oh... turn-based. Dur."

That... and I keep wanting Haseo to try shooting himself in the head with one of the dual guns to summon Skeith, but that's just 'cause I think it'd be funny. ninja

Lol,
I was the same way with Monster Hunter.
I had just been playing the hell out of G.U. and was using X to attack and stuff, and of coarse... I was like WTF Z0MG WYVERN OH NOESSSSSSSS  

vengeful retribution

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff