Edward
View Results

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Okay, so, not really. Just trying to grab your attention and I guess it worked since you're reading this! xD So yeah... anyways... I just wanted to know why mostly everyone likes Edward better then Jacob? I mean. Sure, Edward's perfect, but what is it that makes people interesting? It's their personalities and flaws, ain't it? In my opinion it is. And also, Edward is so... eh. You know what I mean? Well probably not... so let's go into detail. SO, here's what I mean.

Edward would never have been interested in Bella if it wasn't for her blood. - While Jacob didn't care about that. He liked the way she was.

Edward never would've told Bella what he was if it wasn't for Jacob's stories. - Jacob told Bella he was a werewolf after a few weeks.

Edward let's Bella have a taste of the life of a vampire. The kind of taste that will torture your taste buds forever, you know? - Jacob on the other hand, welcomed Bella into his werewolf life after only a short period of time.

If I were Bella, I'd choose Jacob. Edward's too flawless, and that in itself is too big of one. Yeah, sure he's got personality and speed. But really? How would you feel if you were always around someone so flawless?

So, who do you like better, Jacob or Edward? Now tell why.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:06 pm
I like Edward best.

The first reason I like him is because he's a vampire. The concept of werewolves has always bothered me. I'd rather drink blood than turn into a giant wolf. That's just me.

I like the cold better than the hot. Again, that's just me. I hate the incredibly hot summers here, but I love the cold winters. It makes me feel safe, you know?

Now, on to the facts of the two people we're talking about--

The thing is, Edward was attracted to Bella for her blood. If it weren't for her blood, then we really wouldn't have much of a story, would we? That's just what pulled him in at first, but as he got to know her and form a resistance against him drinking her blood, he realised that he was really in love with her, the way Jacob is.

One thing as well, 'He liked her the way she was'? Did I miss something? Did she go through some chemical change when she met Edward? Not really, no.

As for Jacob's stories... They did help, but Bella still knew that Edward wasn't human. She didn't really need to know what he was, did she?

I think you've got that a little basackwards. As soon as Edward knew that Bella knew what he was, he opened up and told her just about everything. He introduced her to his family, he showed her all of his abilities. Whereas Jacob didn't do that so willingly. I know that he couldn't tell her what he was, but neither did Edward. But as soon as she knew that Jake was a werewolf and he didn something weird, she'd ask and he'd just answer with "Wolf thing," and then continue on as though nothing were wrong.

So, if I were Bella, I'd choose Edward. What's wrong with being flawless, anyways?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Ney, Jake is not better because:

Edward is amazing, he sparkles, hes gorgeous, hes not Jake {or smell like him} is better in everyway... and he has bella

so i win this one!! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Edward is better just because he is Edward!!
I rest my case.  

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

lost_smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm
The Kraken
I like Edward best.

The first reason I like him is because he's a vampire. The concept of werewolves has always bothered me. I'd rather drink blood than turn into a giant wolf. That's just me.

I like the cold better than the hot. Again, that's just me. I hate the incredibly hot summers here, but I love the cold winters. It makes me feel safe, you know?

Now, on to the facts of the two people we're talking about--

The thing is, Edward was attracted to Bella for her blood. If it weren't for her blood, then we really wouldn't have much of a story, would we? That's just what pulled him in at first, but as he got to know her and form a resistance against him drinking her blood, he realised that he was really in love with her, the way Jacob is.

One thing as well, 'He liked her the way she was'? Did I miss something? Did she go through some chemical change when she met Edward? Not really, no.

As for Jacob's stories... They did help, but Bella still knew that Edward wasn't human. She didn't really need to know what he was, did she?

I think you've got that a little basackwards. As soon as Edward knew that Bella knew what he was, he opened up and told her just about everything. He introduced her to his family, he showed her all of his abilities. Whereas Jacob didn't do that so willingly. I know that he couldn't tell her what he was, but neither did Edward. But as soon as she knew that Jake was a werewolf and he didn something weird, she'd ask and he'd just answer with "Wolf thing," and then continue on as though nothing were wrong.

So, if I were Bella, I'd choose Edward. What's wrong with being flawless, anyways?

I have to agree with her on well pretty much everything. I mean theres also the fact of the little stunt Jake pulled in Eclipse(I'm not saying exactly for those who still havent read it or still haven't finished it) with the whole in the snow fight thing. If Bella had chosen otherwise Mr. Perfect(Edward) would have let her as long as she is happy as he has been saying forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:55 pm
If I could ever possibly be around someone so flawless, I'd probably take a good look at life and give it a good laugh. It'd make me think twice, really think about things, and, in my case, make me feel good. But frankly, that may just be me. I sure wouldn't want to be flawless because I'd feel bad for the people around me, but on the other hand, I would love to have a beautiful flawless vampire to love me for me.  

Ghemja

Mission January

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm
In Bella's wise words, "I am Switzerland!", I agree.
I'm sort of neutral on this topic. I really do believe that she'll pick Edward in the end, but really, yes, Jacob is healthier for her. But she loves Edward more, so yes, Edward would definetly win this one.
Well......I don't like the constant biasedness for vampires over werewolves. I think the main reason is because werewolves are flawed and more, uh, rugged? Whereas vampires are so much different. And pale. And cold. Yes, they're sweet smelling, perfect, fast and overall just flawless and cool, and most people would rather be vampires......
I used to be like that too. But then I read Jacob's story and although I like vampires more since I was so interested in them as a little kid, I think that in this case, Bella would be healthier off with Jacob.
Ah well.
At least Bella and Edward love eachother.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Edwards way better jacob is just a bad a** wannabee.

lol  

Memories of Massacre

isabella n o n a m e xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:02 am
Can I vote for both??>< I love Jake
Then again I love Edward
They both rock socks!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:46 am
Um... I do like Edward more than Jacob. Jacob seems sort of more human, though - he's not so perfect like Edward is.

Edward is Bella's boyfriend, that's sort of set in stone already. Bella and him together seems nicer, somehow. Edward seems to fit for Bella, but that's probably because the story goes along that way and everything. I like Edward more than Jacob, the way Edward is described in the story through Bella's eyes, but if he was a real person I'd probably hate him. I don't really like people irl who seem so perfect and flawless and everything like that.

As for Jacob, he's "healthier" for Bella (even if she did get a broken hand, partly because of him) BUT you know Emily I think her name was, and what happened to her? That could happen because going from human to werewolf is sort of also based on whether or not he is angry or whatever. Then again, Edward could also hurt Bella because of the whole omg-your-blood-smells-nice thing, but he seems to have more self control than Jacob :/ Or that could just be me. New Moon definetely made me like him a lot more than before, because in Twilight he wasn't mentioned a whole lot. In some parts of Eclipse, I did get a bit annoyed at Jacob. As for the real life analysis, I'd like him a lot more than Edward because he's sort of more realistic, and doesn't seem so fake.

Yeah. =]  

[[.sheryl.]]

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:50 pm
x_sepia_love_x
Can I vote for both??>< I love Jake
Then again I love Edward
They both rock socks!

3nodding I agree it's kind of hard to choose between the two of them  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:56 am
The only reason why I suppor the BellaxEdward couple is because.......................................................

JACOB BLACK IS MINE! domokun

That is all.  

Strings of Destiny

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:18 pm
I was okay with Jake in the beginning. But as soon as he went in and almost ruined Bella's and Edward's relationship*in my mind* then I hated him. Wasn't she engaged when he tricked her into kissing him? She made the boundaries clear. Plus, since Edward and Bella have such a strong attraction to each other, I would leave them be. Edward is way more mature because well...he lived long enough to learn. Jacob is the closest thing to normal out of pretty much everyone, and maybe thats another reason people hate him? He acts his age in a book where everyone lived long enough or are mentally more mature. I do think it would be cool to have a wolf big enough to ride though... I still like Edward best. He's brining chivalry back mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:23 pm
I pic Edward because he didn't want to hurt Bella so if she didn't know his secrect he wouldn't be linked to her. Also I'm pretty sure Edward was getting close to telling Bella his secrect because he couldn't resist her any more. (P.S It was kind of hard to pick because the both have their faults and goods)  

hp_bookworm

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:17 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Okay, so, not really. Just trying to grab your attention and I guess it worked since you're reading this! xD So yeah... anyways... I just wanted to know why mostly everyone likes Edward better then Jacob? I mean. Sure, Edward's perfect, but what is it that makes people interesting? It's their personalities and flaws, ain't it? In my opinion it is. And also, Edward is so... eh. You know what I mean? Well probably not... so let's go into detail. SO, here's what I mean.

Edward would never have been interested in Bella if it wasn't for her blood. - While Jacob didn't care about that. He liked the way she was.

Edward never would've told Bella what he was if it wasn't for Jacob's stories. - Jacob told Bella he was a werewolf after a few weeks.

Edward let's Bella have a taste of the life of a vampire. The kind of taste that will torture your taste buds forever, you know? - Jacob on the other hand, welcomed Bella into his werewolf life after only a short period of time.

If I were Bella, I'd choose Jacob. Edward's too flawless, and that in itself is too big of one. Yeah, sure he's got personality and speed. But really? How would you feel if you were always around someone so flawless?

So, who do you like better, Jacob or Edward? Now tell why.

1. Edward would so have!! It wasn't even her blood anyhow, it was just her. The way she talks and stuff. He likes her for her.
2. He would so have! He was protecting her!! Thats something you jacob people never seem to get. He does what he does to protect her. He hates himself for being what he is. He even said she should pick jacob! Jacob would never say that about Edward! And besides, Edward was there fiirst, Jackob just need to but the hell out!
3. Edward isn't flawless! He could slip up at anysecond and kill her! He hates that! Every second he's with her, it's killing him inside. And he doesn't want her to be doomed to his fate! He wants her human! Edward is just a better guy. Less selfish. Jacob is the one causing her pain now! If he wasn't so perrsistant, bella would have never figured it out! And she would have been happier! She knew it wouldn't make a differance, he just couldn't take a hint! Anyway, as long as Stephanie knows Edwards better, it doesn't matter what you people think. Stephanie makes the rules.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff