Reply Roleplay forum
Another Naruto RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:54 am
OK, this is a RP for people to just hang-out, and it was made so me and mah friend could RP toghether xd my rp char's bio is on my pro page and her pictures are in my journal!
ok here we go!~
Motako starred at herself in the mirror. " Wow.... I look surprisingly not that bad. " She walked over to her dresser and grabbed her school unifourm and notebook. ' I hope the first day of school wont be that bad... '
Her first day of highschool ( she's 15 but the grades and stuff r different lol XD so just deal wit it! ) " MOTAKO-SENPAI! " her mom screamed up the stairs. " jeez, do u have to yell?! Im right here! " Motako said from behind her mother Ino, " Oh, heh, sorry dear. But you should know that you need to leave now. " Ino said givving her daughter a small smile and some toast. " Kay, " Motako said turning for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:59 am
(Uh when I Rp I kinda swich Characters at points when I get bored xD
so yeah.
My character's name is
Haruna
anddd well...thats really all xD I still need to think of stuff xD)

Haruna was walking over to Motako's house."She really needs to live closer to me" She said as she sighed
(Oh wait brb I need to log off for awhile)  

XKumichi HamasakiX

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 am
(( kay ))
Motako bolted out the door and down the street, " HARUNA! " she yelled as she spotted her friend  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:28 am
((I suppose I'll join this RP too... Just cause' Ami is so fun to RP-with! ^^ feel special... >3 and I'll be RP-ing Kakuzu and Hidan, as usual... <3))

Hidan was laying in a tree near the outskirts of Konoha, his partner Kakuzu was sitting in the branches above him. "Why don't you come down here, Kaku-senpai?" He purred. The older man shook his head. "Nah... I like it up here..." He retorted. Hidan just pouted and turned away.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

XKumichi HamasakiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:31 am
Haruna waved"Hi,Motako-san."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 am
(( awww shank u! XD ))
Motako stared up, ' wtf... ' she thought as she reconised the two chakras that were near. " AGH! Haruna, you go on to class without me ill be there a bit after you, " Motako said tp her friend as she sped up going strait instead of tunring, like they were supposed to, to get to school. (( AGH to many to's XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 am
((ahh! the "to's" confuse me! @.@))

Hidan smirked. "Kaku-senpai! We get to have some fun!" He exclaimed, eyeing the girl walking fast down the street toward them. Hidan, wanting to startle the girl, cut the stiches that held his head to his shoulders with a kunai knife. "You're going to scare the s**t outta her..." Kakuzu sighed, jumping from the tree to the ground. "So what?" He said, cutting the las few and holding his head in his hands, "You can sew it back on later, and besides, it's not like I'm going to die!" His dis embodied head said.

((Yesh, I know it's creepy, but hidan does that! He scared the s**t out of his opponents by taking off his head and still talking! o.o))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:47 am
" What are you doing here " Motako said as she stared up at the two Akusuki in the tree " Why would people like you be here? " the only reson she could think of was they were on a bounty, it worried her a bit but she didnt show it  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:54 am
"Bounty..." Hidan said, putting his head back on, it apparently wasn't working. Kakuzu shrugged. "We're looking for this kid..." He said, holding up a picture of a young girl with black hair. "Seen her?" He said nonchalontly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am
Itachi and kisame jumped down to the three, "hey, pein sent us because he thought you two cant do this on your own"  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:00 am
"Oh, Shut it Kisame..." Hidan said, adding the last stiches. "Well, have you seen her?" Kakuzu said, loosing his patience.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 am
Motako gasped as she saw the picture. " HARUNA!!! " she screamed heading back twards her friend  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 am
Itachi stared oddly at the girl, like he has seen her before.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:04 am
"ah so you know her," itachi said and then appeared right in front of the girl,"your not going anywhere"  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:06 am
"What are you star- woah! She can run fast!" Hidan said, easily distracted. "You're an idiot Hdan..." Kakuzu sighed as he saw the girl take off, Itachi landing in front of her. "You ruin all the fun Itachi, you kill joy..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff