Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Ah mades another amv O:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MalXII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 am
Well, I am curious about millenium actress now. Otherwise I'm afraid I just don't get the video. I guess it is the title that throws me off more than anything else.  

PyrolordSSS

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:23 am
Not bad at all.

The lip syncs need some serious work, and there were lots of erroneous lip flaps through out. The footage you sped up at 2:16-2:19 would have been vastly improved if you had Frame Held the seen so that she didn't speak. In fact if it wast for her mouth moving would not have realized that seen was sped up at all. My only other gripe might be the consistent use of hard cuts. There were very few fades at all. It just seemed to skip around allot.

Still an enjoyable video 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:59 am
Mr_Pilkington
Not bad at all.

The lip syncs need some serious work, and there were lots of erroneous lip flaps through out. The footage you sped up at 2:16-2:19 would have been vastly improved if you had Frame Held the seen so that she didn't speak. In fact if it wast for her mouth moving would not have realized that seen was sped up at all. My only other gripe might be the consistent use of hard cuts. There were very few fades at all. It just seemed to skip around allot.

Still an enjoyable video 3nodding
Lip sync what? There wasn't any of that in the video /:

Lip flap was everywhere, partially because I felt the video was better with it, because it showed interacton, and two, they almost never stay still, even when they talk, I don't want to edit it all out.

Fades were lacking partially because I dislike them, and also because they'd break up the action. It skipped around alot because I wanted the video to be constantly active, and moving, while still relating to the lyrics.

Glad you liked it though  

MalXII

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces