Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Halloween! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makeing a Halloween costume?
  For me!
  For my kid/little sibling/neice/nephew!
  Not so much.
View Results

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:38 pm
YAY! Halloween is coming! Okay, well.. its a little ways away. like 37 days. ish.

The point is... As a crafter i intend to make my halloween costume. And help my girlfriend with hers. And i need a kick in the butt some motivation, like seeing who else is making theirs and how far they've gotten. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:39 pm
So i'm working on a lolita dress for me and one for my girlfriend. 3nodding Once I scan in the design pictures, i'll post them. 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Star is Vain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:24 pm
I'm going as -sigh- Sasuke from Naruto (all black outfit, not blue and khaki). I do, however, intend on making the costume. I haven't actually been able to start making it yet, though now I do have bookmarked/saved all the patterns and tutorial type stuff I'll need, so now all I need is for my mom to help me get the supplies. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:57 pm
Ooooh, I love Halloween.

I need to finish my Harry Poytter vest. I make a new piece for that stupid costume every year  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:36 pm
oooo Harry Potter...

what house are you? xp or are you going as an actual charactor?

This is the first year in a while that i'm not doing my Hufflepuff Student costume. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:38 pm
s e p i a scarecrow xx
I'm going as -sigh- Sasuke from Naruto (all black outfit, not blue and khaki). I do, however, intend on making the costume. I haven't actually been able to start making it yet, though now I do have bookmarked/saved all the patterns and tutorial type stuff I'll need, so now all I need is for my mom to help me get the supplies. neutral
I'm sad, my mommy isn't helping me pay for halloween this year. cry so every paycheck from now till then is gonna have to go into it, probably. And i need a new pair of shoes. Curses.....

Do you have other people going as other naruto characters?  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:39 pm
I started with Gryffindor, though I have the components for Slytherin as well. I don;t go as a character, though I have a big ol' mane of hair so most people just guess Hermione and that works for me wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:18 am
I don't know what I want to make for Halloween. I just finished a Faerie skirt (one of those with the sort of ragged edges), but I intended that for everyday use, rather than as part of a costume.

My roommate and I are toying with going as Goddesses, but I don't know which one I would be. She'll probably go as Hectate, but I'm not sure about me. Isis and Bast are overdone, so maybe Sahkmet. Any suggestions?

Edit: I decided to go as Brigid/The Lady of the Lake/Morgana  

knitting_needle_ninja

sonicrunner001

Fashionable Friend

9,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:08 pm
If this comes up a double post, I'm sorry, internet SUCKS!
Anyways, I am not really making a halloween costuem, I bouth some cospaly stuff, And I'll just go as a ninja. *puts on caumoflage ninja gear and grabs naruto headband and wooden kunai* CHAAA!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:37 pm
kochi~mochi
s e p i a scarecrow xx
I'm sad, my mommy isn't helping me pay for halloween this year. cry so every paycheck from now till then is gonna have to go into it, probably. And i need a new pair of shoes. Curses.....

Do you have other people going as other naruto characters?

Aw. Good luck. sad

Nope, I don't. I wish I did, though. I don't really have many friends or anything. Actually, I won't be doing anything in the costume other than trick or treating...although I'll probably end up going to my library's knitting meeting and anime meeting of early November in the costume if I'm not too scared. xd  

The Star is Vain

Dolly_Dear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:54 pm
yeah this year for halloween i wanna make a mask out of paper mache. Now the only thing is i'm not sure what to make, maybe a cat or a monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:23 pm
I want to make my own costume, but I don't have very much time at the moment sad Could anybody suggest something easy?  

bookaholic

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:29 pm
I don't ever have a reason to dress up for Halloween anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:52 pm
Sadly, no. I will actually be in class on Halloween...and as far as I know, no one is throwing a party on the weekend. Hopefully those plans change, b/c Halloween is awesome. I usually make/throw together some costume, but I haven't even thought about what to be this year!  

KiwiDragon

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:37 am
I think I'm going to be working during prime trick-or-treating hours this year. I'm kind of bummed because I love to hand out candy to the kids and see their costumes. I usually dress in black and wear my witch's hat to hand out candy, I know it's an overused theme but it's easy to make work.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff