In need of a new leader. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 pm
I'm going to quit Gaia soon. Ayame already quit just to let you all know. So I need a new leader. One that is active, one that is supportive and caring to our community, and one that is willing to take the position of running this guild. If anyone is interested, pleace PM an application of why you want to be our new leader and tell me anything else that I might find of interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm
naaa i can't do it i got a life with my gf so good luck with the new leader tho biggrin biggrin  

Li Mu Bui

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:46 pm
hmm... if id like to b the new 'leader' ?
i cant always get on, due to strict parents. haha..
plus its alot of pressure to b a leader. i'll think about it if nobody else wants to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:10 pm
ahhh... man... what to do... there's nothing really about being a leader, you just gotta stay active on Gaia and keep watch over your guild, that's it.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:55 pm
i guess thats not too bad.
maybe it'll b fun..hahahaha...
but our guild is like..DEAD.
well i'll think about it sum more. ><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:04 pm
The more you play on Gaia the more experience you get knowing the activity and events that occur during the year. During this time of the year, activity is low because of school and such, that's the only reason why this guild is so dead.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:21 pm
ahh...i seee. makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 pm
I think I'm gonna stay... If anyone is interested in being leader, tell me and I'll get to telling ya the basics of maintaining a guild.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:59 pm
yay!! saw the announcement!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:18 pm
Truthfully... I still love all ya. I can't leave my little babies alone now can I?  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Hm, why were you thinking about leaving?

I could always assume leadership again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:13 pm
School. Lol.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

trippin_trace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:31 am
mrgreen i would do it!!!! but what r the responsibilities first and all the things i would need to know. hm......interesting!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:34 am
Niitsu Kakunoshin
The more you play on Gaia the more experience you get knowing the activity and events that occur during the year. During this time of the year, activity is low because of school and such, that's the only reason why this guild is so dead.

hm...i think this guild is dead period!!!! there should be some ways to perk the hmongs folks up round here so they would be more active. they make this guild so boring that that those that would like to be active in the guild feels there is no need cuz....no one is active here!!! (my opinion of course)  

trippin_trace

0sexycutie0
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 pm
yeah.. this place is dead! they havent even accepted my application to join.. and i submitted the app.. last year! rofl  
Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff