Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Bon Voyage ruined my game!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:16 am
Bon Voyage runed my game! it removes ALL of my custom objects (but none of my custem skins or custem houses, just the custem objects) now Im in desperate need! I have to figue out what to do! what folder to back up ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm
Well that's gotta suck..  

Pollination Technician
Captain

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:56 pm
eek CRAP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:08 pm
well poop....i hope it doesnt do it to mine!  

xXFaery_CatXx

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:01 pm
Update! I removed my Inteeninator and things ran smothly. apparentlyInteeninator and other InT and InS files were couseing the problemb so I removed all files from INS ti INT and things worked fine. I was able to place back one of my Insimulators but I have no clue what the other ones do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:27 pm
Wow. You should have kept backups of all of you CC files. It prompts you to do that for almost every EP instalation.

Never had that happen, so I can't help...sorry.  

Kiua_theforgotten

Blessed Elder

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm
so the hacks that don't work with Bon Voyage are

Inteenuator (SP?) an item that lets teens get pregnant

and

the holly Bible  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:48 am
It seems you found your problem, that's good.

I always keep my hacks in a seperate folder in my downloads folder, that way if I do get a new EP, I can easily find my hacks to upgrade them. For all new EPs you have to make sure to get the newest version of the hack.

Banana-nana

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:11 pm
kaykeyser
Bon Voyage runed my game! it removes ALL of my custom objects (but none of my custem skins or custem houses, just the custem objects) now Im in desperate need! I have to figue out what to do! what folder to back up ect.

It may not be what you think. Every time you install a new expansion pack it will say "custom content disabled." All you have to do at that point is click the little box for enabling it, then go to your options and turn that box off so it doesn't pop up again every time you start your game. It's a big hassle, and the custom content you downloaded won't work until you reload the game, but it's not a big issue. I'm sure it didn't actually go into your folders and delete anything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 pm
its been a litle of every thing, if you read this far.
1st it was the custem content disabled
then itw was custem content removed the "call taxi" opption and interfeared with the "wants meater"
then cutem content was intearfearing with objects and pregnacey and reading books and etc Im always looking in to conflicting objects.  

kaykeyser

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff