Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Yet more Malamvs O:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MalXII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:31 am
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=150804

Tomorrow will be a good day
FF7:AC
Somewhere over the rainbow/What a wonderful world - Israel Kamakawiwoole
Sentimental/Other

That's right, It's an advents children amv without a drop of action O:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:33 pm
not bad. I do have to admit that it seems easier to make a non-action FFVIIAD video than it is to make an action one. There is some lip flap otherwise it is a good vid.  

PyrolordSSS

MalXII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 pm
PyrolordSSS
not bad. I do have to admit that it seems easier to make a non-action FFVIIAD video than it is to make an action one.

That doesn't explain why I've NEVER seen a non action advent children amv before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:41 am
MalXII
PyrolordSSS
not bad. I do have to admit that it seems easier to make a non-action FFVIIAD video than it is to make an action one.

That doesn't explain why I've NEVER seen a non action advent children amv before.

Because, FF6 > all  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PyrolordSSS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:54 pm
MalXII
PyrolordSSS

Your video is not the first one I have seen. Did you try looking for any that were not action based?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:52 pm
PyrolordSSS
MalXII
PyrolordSSS

Your video is not the first one I have seen. Did you try looking for any that were not action based?
I just now looked for sentimental non action AC only amvs. There are like, 3.  

MalXII

PyrolordSSS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:44 pm
MalXII
PyrolordSSS
MalXII
PyrolordSSS

It's because everyone wants to make a vid with Cloud and Sephiroth going toe to toe. They get rather repetitious after a while. FFVIIAD though isn't as much an action flick as it is a drama.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:19 pm
PyrolordSSS
MalXII
PyrolordSSS
MalXII
PyrolordSSS

It's because everyone wants to make a vid with Cloud and Sephiroth going toe to toe. They get rather repetitious after a while. FFVIIAD though isn't as much an action flick as it is a drama.
Like, over half the movie is action. |:
AC is a solidly action anime.  

MalXII

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas