Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Sorry havnt been active since.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:40 pm
The reason of my dramatic change in activity for this guild and on the internet itself was because i got and played (yes, that means i beat it) Redemption! So you cant blame me in the least cause you'd do the same! and im, trying to figure out how to get Tabby, and Forrest of pain event, of corse after giving most of the epitaph users their lvl 5 lost equipment and changing dual guns to like 20 bullets instead of like 12 (starting at 8 ) (cheat codes)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:59 am
I did do the same thing, but I got it right when it came out XD

Getting Tabby is easy:

Just get to level 50 in the forest of pain.

YesterDaysNews

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 pm
I STILL HAVENT GOT IT DDD:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 pm
No worrys, I'm doing the same but somehow I'm balancing my internet time and my Redemption playing time  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:39 pm
T T everyone has it but meeee~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 pm
HAY HAY. ME NEITHER. AND I'M GETTING PISS. I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER MAN NOVEMBER WHY CAN'T IT BE NEXT MONTH  

BreathLessX
Crew

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 pm
I KNOW SRSLY. WE'RE THE ONES THAT ACT LIKE WE'RE THE MOST OBSESSED AND WE DONT EVEN HAVE IT YET
WTF IS UP WITH THAT BREATHLESS?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:55 pm
I DUNNO BUT I DO KNOW I WANT HASE-CHAN'S a** =O  

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:46 pm
maybe you don't obsess enough, like me? (i forced guilt on my dad to get it)
and i know you get tabby at the 50th floor of forrest of pain and you get forest of pain key words on the board, but how long do you have to wait for those keyword to arrive? ive already beat the sweepstakers and have really cool stuff and even started leveling alkaid and bordeux to like lvl 100 but still not new community forum posts >=(|(i was expecting AK to be maxed out, not at like lvl 125 when i got him, what happened there?) so how'd you get they keywords?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 am
OMG HASEO'S BUTT LOOKS EXTREMEMLY LARGE WHEN YOU GET HIS Xth FORM. HE HAS BUTT-PLATES : PIC : (no spoilers)

I'M SURE OVAN ENJOYS IT. :DD

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 am
YEAH I DO OBSESS ENOUGH D<
IM JUST POOR T-T AND I HAVE NO MONEY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:19 am
koji8123
and i know you get tabby at the 50th floor of forrest of pain and you get forest of pain key words on the board, but how long do you have to wait for those keyword to arrive? ive already beat the sweepstakers and have really cool stuff and even started leveling alkaid and bordeux to like lvl 100 but still not new community forum posts >=(|(i was expecting AK to be maxed out, not at like lvl 125 when i got him, what happened there?) so how'd you get they keywords?

Haha, what keywords?
I didn't notice any XD

Right now I'm doing the max affection event.
DO ENDRANCE AND AZURE KITE! Its so funny!
(Now I'm off to finish up Tabby, Yata AB and AO <3 )....(Oh, and Piros XD )

YesterDaysNews

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 am
YEAH ME NEITHER! of course i dont have the game so..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:07 pm
OMG!!! KAYCHAN!!!! THANK YOU!!! I'M SOO GONNA PRINT THAT OUT NOW!!!! HASE-CHAN'S ASSS!!!! <3

Hay Hay. I tyr putting guilt on my mom, but I'm poor. D= I MEAN, I CAN'T GET MY CAP AND GOWN AND ARGH D= I will get it in november. D=  

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:24 pm
YesterDaysNews
koji8123

Haha, what keywords?
I didn't notice any XD

Right now I'm doing the max affection event.
DO ENDRANCE AND AZURE KITE! Its so funny!
(Now I'm off to finish up Tabby, Yata AB and AO <3 )....(Oh, and Piros XD )

Σ Hidden Forbidden Sin Realm is the keywords for the Forrest of pain but how long do you have to wait to get those from the forums after you finish!? Right now im just waiting for those so i can get tabby and whatever at the end of the event. And raising affection between members, like Shino and the Azure knights  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff