Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:37 pm
I have created this due to my love of swords, magic, dragons, and different races! So please enjoy, you will be reading a lot ^^

Plot:

Long ago, there existed a small village called Xiathai. It was destroyed by a black dragon called Shadow. There were only two survivors; Gandohar a seventeen year old noble, and Aisu, a maysterious blue haired peasant elf. Everyone was killed, except for their guardian animals. Ganohar and his guardian wolf, Nyrok, and Aisu and her guardian Snow Leopard, K'nock. Now they leave to find out what destroyed their village (They don't know it was a dragon yet)

Sides:

You can be with Gandohar and Aisu, The Death Carriers, the evil people whose leader sent Shadow, or a Roamer, who quite simply, roams around and wants nothing to do with the action.
If you choose to be Death Carrier, and you are the first DC, then you can be leader, But your Guardian animal will have to be Shadow. If you have a problem with this, please pm me (but try to keep the guardian animal a dragon please)
And Gaaraxx12 and I, as the creators of this RP, will get two guardian animals, since they are they main characters. Later on anyways they will.

Class:

Class is how high you rank in Society. You can be (this is in order from lowest ranking to highest)

Peasant
Normal
Rich
Noble
Royal (Only the leader of the DC's will be royal)

Battle style:

How do you like to battle? Well, here's what you can choose from. There are the three main styles, and then three other ones, You can only choose one!

Warrior (Head on sword fighters)
Mage (All magic)
Archer (All bow)

Warrior Mage (Good with magic and swords. Not as good with magic as Mages, and same with Warriors and swords)
Fighter (Good with swords and bows, not as good with swords as a Warrio and same with bows and Archers)
Archer Mage (Good with bows and magic, not as good with bows as an Arhcer, and same with a Mage and magic)

Race:

You don't have to be a human. You can choose several things. There are a few restricitions as well as suggestions that I will give you. If I say, can't use warrior for any races, that does not exclude Warrior Mage. Also, just so it doesn't get too confusing, please type, depending on what race you are, in the specified color I will also include.

Human (No restrictions, all around good) (Type in Black font)
Elf (No warriors, great with magic) (Type in Brown font)
Trolls (Only Warriors) (Type in Green font)
Dwarves (great Archers) (Type in Red font)
Orcs (No mages, great Fighters) (Type in Blue font)

Weapons:

Everyone can choose two weapons. Choose wisely depending on your characters fighting style! Theres no restrictions here. Just don't say, for weapons, a SMG, because they didn't have those.

Guardian Animal:

You can choose any guardian animal, and when I say any, I mean any! Even a made up one, or one in mythology.

Magic (ONLY IF YOU ARE A MAGE OR WARRIOR MAGE):

WARRIO MAGES: You can be any type of mage that you want. Elements master, Summoner, etc. So choose wisely. There can be more then one of each type of Mage. A Warrior Mage will not have as much magic or as powerful magic as a normal Mage.
MAGES: You can do all types of magic, but you can still choose one specific type and become really powerful in it.

How to join:

Please pm me the profile below! I will then post them in the next post.

Gaia username:
Character name:
Race:
Weapons:
Battle Style:
Guardian animal: (Name and what kind of creature)
Mage type: (Only if Warrior Mage or Mage)
Side: (With Gandohar, Death Carriers, or Roamer)
Appearance:
History: (Not neccessary)

If you read all that, thank you and have fun if you join.

If you have any suggestions, questions, anything please pm me!

YOU CAN HAVE MORE THEN ONE CHARACTER!! Just saying... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
Profiles

Gandohar and Aisu
Gaia username: Alchemist of the Twilight
Character name: Gandohar
Class: Royal
Race: Human
Battle Style: Warrior Mage
Guardian animal: Nyrok the wolf
Mage type: Elemental master
Side: Gandohar and Aisu's side (of course xD)
Weapons: Sword and Staff
Appearance: He has long, messy gold hair decorated with fire red and Death's black. He loves battling with swords, but knows much about the elements.
History: He was raised in the village of Xiathai. When it was destroyed, he swore he would kill whatever destroyed his village, home, and family.

Gaia username: Gaaraxx12
Character name: Aisu
Class: Peasant
Race: Elf
Battle Style: Mage
Guardian animal: K'nock the Snow Leopard
Mage type: Summoner of creatures and master of the ice element
Side: Gandohar and Aisu
Appearance: She has light blue hair and his very short.

Gaia username: Hoplite323
Character name: Joe
Class: Normal
Weapons: Gladius and a Mameluke sword
Battle Style: Warrior
Guardian animal: Bec the Phoenix
Side: Gandohar
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaia username: Lee the Handsome Devil
Character name: Ryuichi Sato
Weapons: Longbow, katana
Battle Style: Fighter
Guardian animal: young brown bear named Khimaru
Mage type: (Only if Warrior Mage or Mage)
Appearance: Black messy hair held back with a red bandanna, brown fingerless gloves, white short sleeved shirt, black belt, grey pants, brown work boots. White skin with a medium build.

Character name: Unkar Garu
Class: Noble
Weapons: Staff and mysterious blue stone
Guardian animal: White Falcon named Mara (Female)
Mage type: Healing Mage
Side: Gandohar and Aisu
Appearance: Tall and thin. He has short brown hair, and always wears his white healer mage's robe.
History: Trained by his mother in the art of healing magic

Gaia username: Ayame Marie
Character name: Link
Weapons: a light sheild and bow
Guardian animal: a wolf named Kiba
Side: with Gandohar
Appearance: Link
History: used to be a cattle herder but now he is helping Gandohar to defeat the bad guys., not much else is known about him

Character name: Xin [last name unknown]
Weapons: Staff and small hidden dagger
Guardian animal: Snake of an unknown species; extremely poisonous and magical.
Mage type: Can do everything but specializes in water related magicks (ice, etc)
Appearance: He is short and has pale purple eyes. He is well built, and not to be trifled with.
History: He is what are known as the Sulions, which in their tongue, Sul, itranslates to aura. They can sense a persons aura at any given moment, which reveals the emotion they feel at the moment, and their class, and their motives, etc. Although he doesn't know, he is related to the great Emperor Rahkin the IV, who ordered the execution of all the Sulions because he feared his son, who was one of them, had so great power that he would overthrow the Emperor. Very few exists, less then 20. Xin knows none of the other ones.

Gaia username: gothic_gaaralove101
Character name: Leon
Class: peasent
Race: human
Weapons: swored
Battle Style: fighter good with the sword and very strong with his firts.
Guardian animal:Monkey named Rico
Mage type:
Side:Gandohar

Gaia username: blaisred
Character name: Constantine
Weapons: Long bow, dual scimtars
Guardian animal: Sasha- a Tibetin War Hound
Side: (With Gandohar,
Appearance: At 6'5 & 275lbs Constantine is a freakishly large man, he grew up a farmer, but made his living as a merc for the kings forces...most men that u find that are as big as him are fat...but due to his line of work and what stock he came from Constantine is a bristling tower of muscles

Death Carriers
Gaia username: Aprilbaby1
Character name: Secret
Class: RiCh
Guardian animal: (Name and what kind of creature)
Mage type: (Only if Warrior Mage or Mage) NEcromancer
Side: (With Gandohar, Death Carriers, or Roamer) Death Carriers
Appearance:User Image

Character name: True name unknown; everyone calls him Death
Class: Royal
Race: Troll
Weapons: A mace made out of a dragons bones, and a dragon bone hilt sword, as large as a grown man.
Battle Style: Warrior
Guardian animal: Shadow the dragon
Side: Death Carriers
Appearance: Although he is a troll, he looks like a human for reasons unknown, though believed due to some dark magic his dragon cast upon him. He his tall and strongly build. He wears a black cape, and a black cloak. He has black boots and red pants. His shirt his red. He never shows emotions. He is bent on killing Gandohar because Gandohar has wronged him somewhere in the past.
History: He was raised in the village Gandohar and Aisu came from. He destroyed it for reasons unknown.

Roamers

Gaia username: Gaaraxx12
Character name: yuna
Class: rich
Race: elf
Weapons: all
Battle Style: kapuara
Guardian animal: spirit dragon name Kietsu
Mage type: earth
Side: Roamer
Appearance: Long brown hair and very tan skin 5'11
History:Best friends with Aisu until she moved to live with her mother.
Aisu and Yuna are searching for each other.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:28 pm
UPDATES:

10/6Characters and their Guardian animals can now communicate with their minds! So use this new power to your advantage! ONLY GUARDIAN ANIMAL AND OWNER CAN DO THIS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:36 pm
Rules

This is a pretty vast RP that let's you do a lot of things, so I think some simple rules will need to be followed.

1. No god-modding
2. Only one guardian animal per person (I SWEAR that this is the only thing that Gaaraxx12 and I will have more of an advantage over everyone else. We get two, but we're not going to be more powerful or anything.)
3. Try to keep it PG-13
4. Follow all Gaia ToS and GGN
5. If I forgot a rule you think is important, please pm me!
6. ALL questions, suggestions, etc., are directed towards ME! Gaaraxx12 helped me make this, but I am still the one in charge so I answer all questions. BEsides, Gaara would direct your questions to me ^^  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:38 pm
OPEN

*cuts ribbon*

I already have one person join that isn't me or my helper, Gaaraxx12!!

Thank you Aprilbaby1!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:40 pm
lolz it looked interesting and no problem ^_^  

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:40 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 pm
K'nock sniffed the air and started nugging Aisu so she would wake up. "im awake!" Aisu yelled.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:48 pm
Gandohar threw a rock at Asiu, nearly missing her head.
"Oh, you're awake, peasant. Good, let's get some food." Nyrok followed Gandohar, only looking hungrily at Aisu's small Snow Leopard.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:50 pm
"You jerk you tryed to hit me in the head with a rock! and Nyrok stop looking at K'nock that way!" she yelled "come on K'nock." Aisu followed Gandohar silently.  

xXbe_JealousXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 pm
Secret stood and walks out from wherever she was, which she wasnt quite sure, she shruggs and starts walking, a small black fur ball following her, it was her pet fang (sry, forgot to put it on profile lolz) it was only a baby so it didnt look quite viscous, but hey, she loved him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 pm
Aisu picked up K'nock and started peting him "i love you K'nock your the cutiest most powerful animal ever yes u are!" she said in a motherly voice K'nock rawred and tryed to act tough. Aisu gave him a smile and put him on her shoulder.  

xXbe_JealousXx

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces