Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions for the Guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:23 am
I've noticed that we've gone from super incredible zomg pwnage, to just pwnage as a guild.

Perhaps it's the original hyperactive surge of activity we're lacking. Maybe it's school that's stolen your souls. Don't get me wrong, we're still the most active pokemon guild, but I think we can do better.

What do you guys have for suggestions/comments/complaints?

Is there a subforum you want made?

Is there something in the guild that prevents you from being active?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:38 am
Free cookies, we need free cookies. : D

Um... yeah, school is a major factor in the activeness because now we can only get on waaayyyy less than before...
Perhaps we're just losing things to talk about. 8D
Theres only so much you can talk about over one thing, unless we came up with a whole new game with sprites, maps, and everything -cough.- Pokemon Crater -cough.- then we're just going to keep on loosing things to talk about. A main forum just for big questions is a little difficult when all the questions can be answered by using google.  

~InfinityTrust~

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am
Needs moar discussion threads. I'm working on making a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am
Yeah, it's definitely school that sucking the life out of us. *Shakes fist in air in some random direction*

In my opinion, it may be a good idea to start filling some of the smaller niches in the guild with people who are interested in those. (The Prism League is my main concern, but the Fanfiction and Art subfourm could use a little more activity as well)  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:05 am
School sucks most of the activity out of me. With Cross Country, homework, and projects, I barely have time for Pokemon let alone this guild.

As for sub-forums, I think we really need a Question sub-forum. Instead of a question being asked, answered, then locked, we could put them all in one sub-forum to make things a lot easier. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 am
Chaotix Bluix
Yeah, it's definitely school that sucking the life out of us. *Shakes fist in air in some random direction*

In my opinion, it may be a good idea to start filling some of the smaller niches in the guild with people who are interested in those. (The Prism League is my main concern, but the Fanfiction and Art subfourm could use a little more activity as well)

I have no idea how to get it to be more active... D; For one thing I think it needs to have the word roleplay in the subforum title. O_o;;  

~InfinityTrust~

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:31 am
~InfinityTrust~
Chaotix Bluix

I have no idea how to get it to be more active... D; For one thing I think it needs to have the word roleplay in the subforum title. O_o;;

I doubt there is a way to just decide to make an area more active.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 am
User Image Monkeys rule

I like this guild I really do, but there is nothing left to talk about. Also school is murder on the imagination. D;

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

Ruit

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:50 am
nitnit
I've noticed that we've gone from super incredible zomg pwnage, to just pwnage as a guild.

Perhaps it's the original hyperactive surge of activity we're lacking. Maybe it's school that's stolen your souls. Don't get me wrong, we're still the most active pokemon guild, but I think we can do better.

Sub Forum...maybe a Smash Bros Brawl sub forum ( I remember u saying making one in a PM u sent me) ....but its just a suggestion and maybe when the game is released we can host tournaments here and maybe the level of activity will increase.......just throwing it out there sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 am
TheBasementDweller
~InfinityTrust~
Chaotix Bluix

I doubt there is a way to just decide to make an area more active.

Thats true, its a little hard to just say "Go and be active there or else."
I'm actually thinking of just deleting everything and starting over from scratch. =/  

~InfinityTrust~

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:07 am
Digital Knight95
nitnit

Sub Forum...maybe a Smash Bros Brawl sub forum ( I remember u saying making one in a PM u sent me) ....but its just a suggestion and maybe when the game is released we can host tournaments here and maybe the level of activity will increase.......just throwing it out there sweatdrop

That is two months from now. I think it's a little two early for a Smash Bros subforum yet. But maybe a week after it comes out and everyone has SOME experience in the game it might be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 am
maybe not un-sticking my dice game...  

16bit-Plumber

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:58 am
Your dice game wasnt very active... esspecially when right now no one is even able to roll the dice. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:18 am
Digital Knight95
nitnit

there is a probelm with that.....this is a pokemon guild, it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to throw super smash bros. into the mix.  

Deathguiser

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:35 am
Deathguiser
Digital Knight95
nitnit

there is a probelm with that.....this is a pokemon guild, it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to throw super smash bros. into the mix.

Or it could just be a subforum for random games besides Pokemon, like everytime a new and popular game comes out after a week the current game for that subforum would swith over to that game, and if theres still questions they can just go in the chatterbox.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff