Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
How do you get meshes etc. work with other expansions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiua_theforgotten

Blessed Elder

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:50 am
The title is pretty much self explainitroy. I have Nightlife and University.

I get meshes from MTS2 and RoseSims2

Help please?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:48 am
As far as I know, the meshed on RoseSims2 should work for those expansions. On MTS2 some of them require more than those expansions, just look at the requirements before you download.  

Pollination Technician
Captain

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Pollination Technician
As far as I know, the meshed on RoseSims2 should work for those expansions. On MTS2 some of them require more than those expansions, just look at the requirements before you download.

yah some meshes are made to be useed only with packs you dont have.
also make shore you installed them right.
another hint, with Mode the sims 2 a lot of meshes will say in tiny print hiden some place on the page

"this mesh only works with this down load" and they'll link you to a 2nd guy who has the download.

why not link us to your meshes, to were you got them. we can look at what you may be missing.

also try opening your boddy shop. do they apear in that? some meshes only apear in body shop and you ahve to excport them. other meshes like swords and wings get hiden in the "glasses" menue and you may not be able to tell what your equipting.
if your realy having a hard time finding a mesh, look at the auto sim maker thingy....what ever its called. a few other meshes only work when you use them in combination with the right skin tone. other meshes may even be just for certin body typoes. like maybe you downloded "young adult" instead of adult or "gym cloths' but not "every day" cloths theres a lot that can be overlooked.  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games