Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
VOTE: Let Raijin Back in? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Ok, in order to vote, you must POST yes or no, and give a reason why.

This is raijin's appeal:

Dear Promised land,

I wish to be appeal my ban/leaving and be aloud back in the guild. I would like to say I am sorry to each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart(especially shigeru, PPC, Deathguiser, and most of all nitnit for saying nasty things to you when you were justb trying to help). And if you decide to let me back in I promise to be a way better member than before and not to get over emotional and blow up on people. Because I am just like you all I want is to be in the best pokemon guild on all of gaia to do what I love as do all of you. Now I am on my knees asking you to put yourself in my position and consider your answer carefully. I am a changed man and that is one thing that you can believe.

Sincerely,

Raijin36  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:56 pm
No, he is just going to start the same crap over again. And for Christ's sake, he has said he is a changed man like twenty times and look how that turned out.  

Deathguiser

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:00 pm
No, he is just sucking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:04 pm
I'm neutral either way, but my vote goes to let him come back in. Drama is easily contained if people actually take action. If something like that happens again just ban him for good, no contact what so ever.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:20 pm
I go the same as jonnn on this issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:26 pm
Let him in. But on thin string.

No warnings, no trial; auto-perma ban if anything goes wrong.  

Shigeru the Hero

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:44 pm
I say let him back in because I talked to him in PMs about battling, but even so he seems like a lot nicer guy in general, so let him in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:04 pm
I don't really know.
When he was around he kinda annoyed me for some reason.
Anyways, I think I'm listed as a non-member for some reason.
>.>;

Bug Catcher Geno

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:05 pm
The guild is set to private, so only members can post. You probably mispelt your name or put a space in your name in the search.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:10 pm
nitnit
The guild is set to private, so only members can post. You probably mispelt your name or put a space in your name in the search.

Nope, it says everyones a non-member when you search them, even you.
o_o;

Bug Catcher Geno

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm
Gaia's guild system isn't exactly perfect.

Doesn't matter. We all know that we're members.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm
Works fine for me. I think you're putting in a space before or after the name.  

nitnit
Captain

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm
Okay I SWEAR it wasn't working.
Oh well, sorry.
xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm
I don't think we should let him in. I think there will be some tension in the guild and people will probably take advantage by picking fights with him to get him out again. There will just be more drama. Don't base your decision on whether you feel bad for him or not at all, either. If you want to talk to him, you can send him a PM, and those of us who don't care won't have to deal with him.

Edit: Drama is contained when action is taken? We are still in the drama even now that he's been banned.  

Itakio

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces