Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Main got banned... for no deteminable reason. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 pm
San, got banned for three days, I'm in the process of finding out why and resolving the issue as I performed no ToS infraction. This is either abuse of power from the top dawgs, or someone reported my sig for being racist, either way, I'm getting my account back and I'll still be keeping my sig.

Of course, they could just be singling me out, as everytime I've had a warning, I've been able to debate (in a pleasant and polite manner) the reasons why I don't deserve the warning and often had it retracted, in which case, gaia is run by fascists.

More info soon at about the gut wrenching rules battle between the mods and Rellik San, the brother you all wish you had.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:32 am
Grrr. >_<

Most GAIA mods make me angry.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:34 am
Are you sure nobody tried to hack you?That's the reason I was banned once.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:27 am
good luck with getting your old account back  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:37 am
doom1000
good luck with getting your old account back

I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:50 pm
For no determinable reason aside from someone could have taken your sig as racist. But that's just ignorant ... no one would ban you for that, right? I mean, that's just too obvious.  

ieatyourtclol

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:55 pm
These days, you can get banned for almost anything. All you have to do is point to something, say it's offensive, and someone out there will ban it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Deific Requiem
For no determinable reason aside from someone could have taken your sig as racist. But that's just ignorant ... no one would ban you for that, right? I mean, that's just too obvious.

Well in which case, then I could ban half of gaia, as I find their music taste offensive.

Besides, if anyone took it as offensive, all I have to do is point out, that I'm calling no one but myself a porch monkey.  

Rellik Chan

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:08 pm
XWraith_LordX
These days, you can get banned for almost anything. All you have to do is point to something, say it's offensive, and someone out there will ban it.

/has been here for 3 years and never banned once.

If a user reads the ToS, understands it, and then applys it, then the user should have no issues with the "powers." Only when a user provides questionable/objectionable content does a Moderator/Administrator have the right - you can appeal a faulty suspension/ban with adequate evidence to counter a Mod/Admin - to Ban/Suspend an account.

Users are banned based on evidence provided/seen.

If you think something you post could be, if read wrong, potentially harmful, then don't post it.

Anyways, pointless thread  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem

Well in which case, then I could ban half of gaia, as I find their music taste offensive.

Besides, if anyone took it as offensive, all I have to do is point out, that I'm calling no one but myself a porch monkey.

Bumps for amusement  

ieatyourtclol

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:26 pm
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem

If it was because of your signature, the person who reported you is an idiot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Deific Requiem
XWraith_LordX

/has been here for 3 years and never banned once.

If a user reads the ToS, understands it, and then applys it, then the user should have no issues with the "powers." Only when a user provides questionable/objectionable content does a Moderator/Administrator have the right - you can appeal a faulty suspension/ban with adequate evidence to counter a Mod/Admin - to Ban/Suspend an account.

Users are banned based on evidence provided/seen.

If you think something you post could be, if read wrong, potentially harmful, then don't post it.

Anyways, pointless thread

But thats the issue, what I did was a very minor infraction and was told I wouldn't be banned because of it, only if I repeated the incident would I be banned, I didn't repeat the incident, so there shouldn't have been an issue.

The Ban is totally unjustified and duplicitous to what was said to me.  

Rellik Chan

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:28 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem

Especially given gaia is American based and the first amendment is freedom of speech.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:41 pm
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem

Especially given gaia is American based and the first amendment is freedom of speech.
Then the person who got you banned know's you aren't American so the ammendmant doesn't apply to you. You should lie and say you have dual-citizenship or something...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:48 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
Deific Requiem

Then the person who got you banned know's you aren't American so the ammendmant doesn't apply to you. You should lie and say you have dual-citizenship or something...
Ahhh but you see, then that person is in breach UN and EU sanctions, in short, no american authoritarian force has any control over any non-american citizens, meaning I can only be banned, by a British mod and that any americans that take offense to anything I say or do can not act on it, without breaching international treaties.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff