PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:22 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:28 pm

User Image

Name
: Kenzi
Meaning: In Memory of Kenzie, my dog
Domain: Obedience
Personality: Extremely kind to the world around her, and yet at the same time, has a slight dislike of mortals. For the most part, she fears the mortals, and spends more of her hours in the clouds, away from those who were not fortunate enough to be immortal. She looks beyond the hate and emotion in other Gods, but is more focused on how loyal and obedient she can be towards the others.
Description: A loyal and obedient goddess who barely has any powers of her own. She can make lions and other creatures become obedient and faithful towards her, but not much more. She has the ability to fly, and make herself appear as a mortal, reguardless of how much she dislikes them. She has grown attached to a God of Famine named Jaddis, and follows his duties and trails like a loyal mutt. She is awaiting the day she gets praised for her obedience, and with that she'll give much happiness and love in return to the emotionless god.

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:33 pm
User Image

Name: Akida
Meaning: Leader
Pride: Pridelands
Position: Heir
Personality: A shy young juvenile who has not a hateful thought in his mind. He follows the direction of his mother and father, and silently watches over the lands like a predator, though with good intent. His love for the lands he was born into are strong, and he loves his family, despite how massive and difficult it is to remember who all his siblings are.
History: Born to Kamilika and Ta, Akida was always a kind young soul. With 8 other siblings, he felt like the attention was drawn away from him, but that was far from the case when he found out he was crowned one of the two heirs to the throne, beside his twin sister, naturally. Of course, his suspicions grew as he met up with a young cub lioness from the Maziko pride, and was told stories of their strength, and why she loved her lands so. And yet, Akida had a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. The two do not know their fates as of yet, but eventually they'll find out the truth.

[PRP] Can you update me on the status of the Pridelands?
- Self roleplay between Zenkio and Akida; discussing what the Maned Wolf will be teaching the heir within the next many months.
[PRP] So Whats This About Ruling?
- Roleplay between Zenkio and Akida, returning to Pride Rock to meet up with Kami; Akida's mother.

[PRP] Brother Manipulation - Roleplay between Akida and Matlai; a peaceful afternoon turns into a frightening day.

*[PRP] A Moment Alone - Roleplay between Akida and Nerissa, when they are given time to meet one another on their own.

[PRP] Visiting the Pridelands - Roleplay between Akida and Nerissa; when he decides its time to keep his promise and come look for his friend.

[PRP] How have you been, brother? - Roleplay between Akida and Simi;

*[PRP] I Should Be A Queen - info soon

[PRP] And You Are?

[PRP] A Gentle Breeze

*[PRP] Memetuka and Akida

Roleplay Status: OPEN!

Want to roleplay with Akida? PM me when hes avalible for roleplay! :3 I will roleplay with any members of the Pridelands, and wandering rouges ( passing through the lands ). He will not be traveling, so please don't ask him to go off to the jungle or anything. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:49 pm
Miamba

User Image

Species: Lion
Parents: n/a
Mate: Balamwezi/Ashado
Siblngs: Baharikoa
Offspring: Kizamaji, Maziwa, Siku, Kiwimbi, Mafuriko, Varuna, Kialio, and Merik
Grandchildren: Wahabu, Kilango, Jedi, Janja, and Ekevu
Personality: An extremely kind lioness who wants nothing more than to be with her family.
History: Since she was a young cub, Miamba always found her place in the heart of the Pridelands. She was fascinated by their lifestyle, and joined at a young age. She didn't have many friends, except for her Cheetah friend, Bichi whom left once they grew. Though, as she became an adolescent, she met a beautiful blue lion named Balamwezi and with him, she shared her life, her family. They bore three cubs and in no time, Balam disappeared like a tumbleweed. Her only son brought home a lame lion named Lemaa'sheshe, and she instantly welcomed the young cub with open arms. As the four grew up, things started to separate.

Her children left, one by one. Only Kizamaji remained with her until even her attached son found himself a mate. Lonely and without a mate herself, Miamba met up with a scared lion named Ashado, who would eventually become her mate. Together they had 5 cubs which Miamba has with her now. ... but now, she doesn't know where Ashado went off to.

Obtained by: Custom by Meep

RP Log :

Family :

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------

Stages:

User Image

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Kizamaji

User Image

Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

Innocence by Avril Lavigne

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meaning: One thrown into water
Parents: Miamba x Balamwezi
Mate: Mtima'safi/Sheshe
Siblings: Siku, Maziwa, Mafuriko, and Kiwimbi
Offspring: Kilango and Wahabu;
Personality: A very kindhearted, caring male who would do anything for his family.
History: Kizamaji hated the world at a young age, and wanted to kill others and destroy the Pridelands. Over time, his hate passed, because his mother put love into his mind constantly. Although he never met his father, he hated the fact that he resembled the traitor, and deep down inside, he hated Balamwezi for the rest of his life. As he grew older, he met an amazing lioness named Mtima'safi, and Kiza showed her into the Pridelands and how amazing everything was. Eventually they fell in love, and Mtima bore two beautiful cubs to Kizamaji. Although she admitted that she was a Goddess, Kizamaji's love for her was never changed, and he accepted her no matter what.

After a dramatic breakup, Kiza moped for a while, until he had the courage to speak with his old friend named Lemaa'Sheshe ...
Obtained by: Miamba's first breeding

RP Log:

Quote:

An Unlikely Meeting - complete*
Kiza and Sheshe - complete*
The Bond Between Two Siblings - complete*
An Afternoon Meeting - complete*
Kizamaji and Palesa - complete?
In Search of Life - complete*
A Loving Reunion - complete*
Tour of the Pridelands
- complete*
Kiza and Sheshe 2 - complete?*
Reunion - complete*
A Morning Hunt - complete*
Secrets Revealed - complete *
Kilango and Wahabu - complete *
Goodbye - complete *
My Apology. - complete *
Wahabu, this is -- - complete *

Stages :

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:53 pm
Kilango

User Image

Meaning: Waterway
Pride: Pridelander
Parents: Kizamaji x Mtima'safi
Mate: Kikore'ruia
Siblings: Wahabu
Offspring: Kahakai,
Personality: After a struggle with her alter-ego, the deceased god, she found herself slowly regaining a kindness towards the lands and her life as a whole. She loves her family to an extent, but shes still afraid of what they think of her as far as her past concerns her.
History: Kilango was born to a God and a Mortal, on a dark, late night. As a young cub, she had a strange enigma emitting its evil doings on the local pridelanders. Her doings included almost killing her brother, to verbally attacking others. At a young age, Kilango met a green lioness, and found herself wanting to follow the adult and her family, across the lands to the sea. It didn't take much before Kilango, Kikore'ruia and Palesa set off, and as time passed, they made it to the lands. She made her grand entrance, but it seemed like the owners of the land didn't take a liking to her.

In a struggle through her personalities, she fled into the darkness of the woods surrounding the Bahari'mtoto's lands and months later she met back up with Kikore'ruia, her longtime friend. Afraid at first, the male started to grow close to the lioness, and then after much discussing, the pair decided they were going to travel back to the Pridelands and rejoin. The months passed and the two traveled across the lands, and then eventually they found their birthplace, the Pridelands. After speaking with the new Queen, Kamilika, the two adults made their way to a den, and then settled down.

It wasn't long before love got to them, and the two bore their first litter of cubs, all of odd colours, just like the rest of their family.
Obtained by: Kizamaji's first breeding

RP Log:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stages:

User Image

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:16 pm
User Image

Name: Kahakai
Meaning: n/a
Position: Youth
Parents: Kikore'ruia x Kilango
Mate: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Offspring: none
Personality:
History:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Baharikoa

User Image

Pride: Rouge
Mate: Kipofukakita'maji
Siblngs: Miamba
Personality:
History:
Obtained by: Custom by Meep

RP Log :

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:19 pm
Kipofu'katita Maji

User Image

Meaning: Blind to Water
Pride: Mistweaver Rouge
Siblings: Katavi and Majinuni'jike ( deceased )
Mate: Baharikoa

Parents: Their mother and father were not directly related to the Mistweaver bloodline, but were simply rouge, seeking a nice beautiful home within the lush lands of the Umande'mfuni. ( pre-plague times when the land was full of life )

History: As young cubs ( barely newborns ), Katavi, Kip, and Maji fled with their mother and father, once the plague had arrived to the Umande'mfuni. Along the way, they had become seperated from their parents, in the middle of the rouge lands. Eventually, they had found their way back to their pride on pure instinct. Although, while they were on their own, a few occurances had happened. Kipofu was attacked by a wild rouge lioness, making him instantly blind. While he now currently relies on Katavi's sight to go places. Their other sister, Majinuni'jike was the weaker of the three, and was easily destroyed from the long voyage back to the Umande. Because they were all still very young, and cubs -- they didn't know how to act to the situation, and simply left her corpse alone in the baren rouge lands. Katavi was changed dramatically by the events, and became somewhat psychotic, since she didn't even want to 'lead' Kip around to their home in the first place.

Once they returned, they were instantly welcomed with open arms. Roho took a stand and began raising the cubs. Of course, they instantly began calling her mother, because they thought she was their real mother ... ... Then the training began.

Ah, so we meet
Hello There - complete
Together We Come - complete
Searching for Miamba - complete
Is That You Sister? - complete
Blue Fur and Feathers - complete

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:20 pm
Aki'ada

User Image

Pride: Rouge
Mate:
Siblings:
Offspring:
Personality:
History:
Obtained by: Chinese New Year event?

RP Log:

Stages :

User Image

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:21 pm
Keenihabu'bwana

User Image

Meaning: What is like God
Pride: Firekin
Parents: Habungwea x Kasiwaa
Mate: Motomilia
Siblings: Mmojayezua
Personality:
History:
Obtained by: Pet trade with Dusty

RP Log:

Quote:

A Firekin Meeting - completed?*
Return to the Firekin Lands - completed*
An Afternoon Hunt? - completed*
Our Arrival - completed*
A Night to Never Forget
- completed*

Stages :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Motobi'ata

User Image

Meaning: Fire in the Desert
Pride: Firekin
Parents: Kavuasi x Mpeka
Mate: none
Siblings: ?
Personality:
History: