Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Game Clans
"The Chosen Ones" Team Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justjack91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 pm
This is the Squad 2 Team Leader, Justjack91, representing the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Guild.

Welcome to "The Chosen Ones" team thread. Please, if you are a team member, refer to this thread as much as possible during this November tournament and let us know your activity and plans. I, Jack, will be organizing team fights against other teams. If this is your first time getting to this thread, please refer to all previous post by me in order to catch up on what is happening. Thanks and let's take on the competition. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:06 pm
hey! someone from our guild is finally getting their butts into gear!

I suggest Team Name as the name of our team. it's just cool and tough and tuff and kül.

I think that that i am active, therefore I am active.

I'm looking forward to being in this tournament.  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Justjack91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:40 am
That's good to hear, PWM. I'm going to post a poll in a week for the name. If no one else posts on here, I'm going to complain to Nitnit that our team members need to be removed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 am
hehe, yeah...

oh, is there anything what needs be done? If it need be done, it be done.

and FYI, you can call me Play. that goes for everyone– unless you have a kick butt nickname for me.  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Justjack91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:34 pm
Only a few more days before I report to Nitnit about activity. I need our members to contact me or they're removed. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 am
mmhmm...  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BleachRules23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:19 pm
Can we be the pokemon dream team  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:29 pm
BleachRules23
Can we be the pokemon dream team

Glad to see you're here, Bleach.

Others should put their names up though. Then we'll post on a name together. This is a good test of how well we can decide things as a team on this thread.  

Justjack91

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:03 pm
alright im cool with ne name like my other team (not on this website) is team moonlight  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 pm
oh bout master debaters no no just kiding so how bout pengrrrr is amazing no that is just to good oh i know

THE CHOSEN ONES  

Alex the Fuzzy

Justjack91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm
Alright. I can see that everyone is finally posted onto this thread. Please remember that any discussion that the group should know needs to be posted onto here (making this thread vital to visit often during the tourney). Specific questions will go to me in PM's if needed.

Since everyone is on here, I'll post a pole for the following team names. I'm looking for four votes only and a PM telling me you've voted. In truth, only the PM's will count, but the pole will be the verifier for right now.

Choices are:

The Chosen Ones

Team Moonlight

Pokemon Dream Team

Team Name

In the case of a tie, I will break the vote and choose the team myself. Please, I encourage fair game and not just thinking of voting for your team name but the name that fits our group best. Also, with a tie vote, know that I am honest in my choice and that I will follow PM's accordingly. After voting is over, I will change our thread name to the voted one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:48 pm
It's been a few days, members. I want to see voting finish up pretty soon. The poll is for seven days. Once I see polling is over, I'm taking the one with the most votes and making it our group name.

I'm beginning to doubt activity. Three more members need to vote, but I doubt they're checking back here. neutral  

Justjack91

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:36 pm
*cricket cricket*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:28 pm
i'm a little bit nevus to whom i am being matched up ageanst ahhhh it's scary  

Alex the Fuzzy

Justjack91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:34 pm
Alright. Voting is over, and I only received one PM and see two votes (I wanted a PM as well for the person who voted). Anyone out there? Unfortunately, because this was a test of how active team members were, I'm going to have to let go of some members on our team. Sorry guys, but I kept trying to get team members' attention that they needed to vote and show they were into this.

You know who you are. I'll be reporting to Nitnit that we need two new team members.  
Game Clans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff