Reply Avatar Talk
OMG, that's so dumb. D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 pm
          So, I had this one avatar--don't remember which, but it had the new platinum skin with these glasses and a monocle--that everyone thought was like, amazing. And I'm like ":'D!!!" And then someone comes in like this:

"It looks perfect! The only thing I would do would be to add more gray to match the moncle. 8 // 1o"

Now, normally, I don't have a problem with people's rates, but this was just too...OMG, WTF. I know people match their eyes, but their eyewear? WTF. D; I can't help that the monocle is white! And it's my favorite item. ; ___;

Then I got another rate just yesterday from someone. It sounded more like a demand then a rate, which I thought was plain rude. PLEASE change your gold items, because everyone uses them. ******** you; I honestly don't care how many people use those items.

What kinds of rates do you hate, AT? surprised

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:40 am
The ones that say "It's not my taste. 3/10" or "I don't like the colours much. 3/10." or.. even better... "It matches good and all, but it's not my personal taste. Sorry. 3/10."

x_x

Saffrin

Snowy Chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:26 am
"It's not bad, but i particularly dislike that shirt D:. 7/10"
T________T. I also don't get what they meant by "balance?" >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:05 am
"It looks like you didn't try to match at all, it looks like a bunch of s**t thrown on 2/10"

DURRRRR :B

What's funny is that I work harder than the average match-whore to create an interesting avatar.  

Accidie

Le DCB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:19 pm
Saffrin
The ones that say "It's not my taste. 3/10" or "I don't like the colours much. 3/10." or.. even better... "It matches good and all, but it's not my personal taste. Sorry. 3/10."

x_x
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Seriously! Who gives a ******** if it's not "your style!" That's the entire point of the avatar: to be original. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:38 am
Someone gave my avatar a 9 but told me that if they weren't bias against the color brown that score would have been a 9.5. I wasn't so much mad about the number or being down rated, I am upset that there are people stupid enough to type out something like that and hit the submit button.  

Jibo Phoenix

millikuh

Anxious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:44 pm
~I remember one time I had a blue-red-gold-black avatar and someone was rating it.
They said something like
"I would seriously get rid of the gold and blue. I don't like those colors. You should just have a red and black avatar."
I was like "!!!!!!????"
And sometimes people will be like "Thats not something I would wear. Its not my style. You should start over."

I don't normally match my eyes. I hate when people want you to match tiny little things like monocles or cigs =P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:43 pm
Jibo Phoenix
Someone gave my avatar a 9 but told me that if they weren't bias against the color brown that score would have been a 9.5. I wasn't so much mad about the number or being down rated, I am upset that there are people stupid enough to type out something like that and hit the submit button.
    [//...暇潰]

bias is retarded. rofl it's a natural occurance, though,
        unfortunately. emo but seriously, people are like durdurdurrr
        nowadays in at. i hate buckies, but i don't downrate
        anyone because of them. i also hate clutter...but i just
        don't rate those, so nevermind. o wo

@linglim: wtfffffx. rofl
        i'm weird about my cig; i actually do have to match it when
        i'm making a matching avatar. o wo the gray of the monocle,
        on the other hand, i could care less about. it's like saying,
        "MATCH THE LENSES OF YOUR GLASSES LULZ." that's just
        stupid. rofl and i'm weird about my eyes matching, too.
        or at least looking similar. e we;;; hee hee...

time-wasting

`Monox!de

Toodle Doo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"honestly, i don't like it."

it is truthful, but it's like, the most gay-a** thing you can say to a person that just worked their right index finger off to make a proud avatar.

and then that's all they say. they should at least say WHY. you know.

even though i only got that kind of rate like, twice. it's still scarred in to my AT memories. D':

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm
    [//...昼壊]

i know what you mean. "i don't like it," "not my
        cup of tea," "i'm not too fond of it," blah blah blah.
        how about a reason WHY you don't like it? D:
        people suck. o wo

daybreak

oyashiro breaks

Seamania

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:42 pm
What I hate the most in rates is hen they don't really say anythign at all DX

like "6/10 me?"

It's like yeah... I'm willing to take that rate... but... can't you take a minute or two and tell me WHY you gave me that rate >.< it bugs me...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:00 pm
Not myself, personally, but when there are obviously STATED cosplays and someone says,

"Never seen it. But I think it could match better. 5/10."

You could look at the reference, or google it in a new tab, or ******** UNDERSTAND it's not supposed to match. >.<

alhandra patchoulii

Wintzi

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:44 pm
"OMG!~ IT'S PERFECT! NOTHING'S WRONG WITH IT! 8/1o."

And I'm like, if it's so perfect, then why did you give me an 8?

Or like, I'll be asking for a style rate, and they'll be like, "It's ugly, it doesn't match." >< Or like, "Your shoes are a different shade than everything else."

I mean, it's a style avatar, not supposed to match perfectly.

Or, "I don't like it." Mind telling me, why? xP

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:42 pm
"It Doesn't MATCH". So pretty much I want to reply, "I do not match because I prefer flowing and style rather than matching" I cannot go into the AT asking for rates because my avatar is not busy or matchy enough. D=.

Dumbarse long lasting trends. D=  

Qwannah

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 pm
-[User Image domokun User Image]-

User ImageUser Image

I hate the people who go and give 10's to everyone. They're more CB crowd, but still. >.>

The whole thing with people saying that gold is overused is only because some of the staff listened to some of our pleas for more gold. It's a lot easier to incorporate now than it used to be. I'm guessing those people who say it's overused havn't seen the older combos of it/the people who used it before.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games