Reply [Joel's Diary]
blood plus rocks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 pm
those who think that blood plus rocks......post here.What is your favorite thing about blood plus? who is your favorite character,and why you think so. mine is Saya, i likeher from her determination and her careness. my favorite thing about blood plus is the way she defeats the chyropteran. please post yours!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm
Diva is my fav because she is awesome! xd I don't know about my fav thing I like it all xD  

san-hikari

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:18 pm
san-hikari
Diva is my fav because she is awesome! xd I don't know about my fav thing I like it all xD

heart i can agree cept i think saya is awsome we all like our favorite things for a reason but watever it is u like it thats all that matters!XD heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:42 pm
My favorite thing about Blood+ is the DivaxRiku pairing. ninja cheese_whine heart  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

-RadioActiveIceCream-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 am
User ImageOMG blood+ rocks socks because of there vampire hotness, yes i went there, and its so hard to pick a favorite character because they are all kick a**!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:40 am
my favorite character is definaelty saya. i fell in love with her when i started watching it. i wont say my favorite part b/c i dont wanna spoil ne thing for peopl ( i finished all 50 episodes). I jsut wish i could draw her well. She is so difficult for me for some reason Xo  

finding_purpose

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:22 pm
finding_purpose
my favorite character is definaelty saya. i fell in love with her when i started watching it. i wont say my favorite part b/c i dont wanna spoil ne thing for peopl ( i finished all 50 episodes). I jsut wish i could draw her well. She is so difficult for me for some reason Xo

eh i have got to agree with u iv seen all 50 episodes and luv them all that is wat gave me the idea so i wouldnt have eny spoilers!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:48 pm
kat10116
User ImageOMG blood+ rocks socks because of there vampire hotness, yes i went there, and its so hard to pick a favorite character because they are all kick a**!!

heart technically its chyropterans...not vampires.... heart  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 pm
My favorite thing about Blood+ would be ... the struggles of all the characters in it. They all struggle for survival. My favorite character is Solomon Goldsmith. I cant say why I like him, I just do.

Saya_Otonashi_jaa
kat10116

heart technically its chyropterans...not vampires.... heart
Chiroptera = bat. Some and in the case of Blood+ they are Vampire Bats. Making this a Vampire story, just not your average run of the mill Vampires. 3nodding  
[Joel's Diary]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games