Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Huh, that's odd...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:10 am
I have the Sims 2 deluxe edition, and am having one issue with it, and one stupid question.

Stupid question first. What does the ReNuYu (or however it's spelt) potion do?

Now the issue. My toddler won't grow up. I mean, he was aging normally then his birthday rolled around and he didn't turn into a kid. Now his age meter is still set to toddler but is empty and not advancing. I'm wondering if maybe I had aging turned off and didn't realize it and that made him not grow, but I put in the "aging on" code and now my adults are aging and the toddler stays the same. I'm mildly confused to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:41 pm
The ReNuNu potion gives all sims, exisiting before NightLife, the chance to change their turn on and offs, without spending aspiration points.

And, I think the toddler might be glitched. All I can suggest is to try and boolprop to age him.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:08 pm
try clicking on the toddler...if it says grow-up then that might be it it happened to mine for 2 days it didnt do anything i had to click on mine o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:53 pm
I've heard a lot about glitches with aging. Most people suggest to actually use the birthday cake with it's time to age up. I'm sure selecting them and picking "grow up" is the same thing.

You can also try turning on move objects, delete the little guy, save, exit the house, and then return and the toddler should be beside the mail box. This is another way to reset a sim without using bool prop.

Banana-nana

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff