Reply Avatar Talk
How should I become re-addicted?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User ImageUser Image

AT used to pretty much be crack in digital form for me. But since I stopped going much over the summer, it really hasn't jumped back up to the previous level of love. Any idea how I may learn to love my former home again? D:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Same here. I like never post there anymore. emo  

Jacob is awesome

Adored Sweetheart

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:01 pm

Best way is to talk to people you know and like, hang out in there threads and such. Whenever I get busy and have less time it's always the friends who suck me back in. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:44 pm
I find it's very hard to get rated in the AT now without offering rate backs and every other thread is tektek, so I recommend opening a rating other people thread to get the juices going. There is some serious lack of style in the new people checking out AT, best to be that super cool ATer modeling the forums future.  

Jibo Phoenix

~congeestar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:47 pm
I don't even remember the last time I posted in the AT...
and I don't even think I've ever posted in this guild since I joined.

Like you, the AT was totally like digital crack. But I moved to the F&S when things in the AT got really dramatic with the trolls and the whole flood of new people came in.
I'm hoping that becoming more active in the guild will slowly bring me back into loving the AT.
I still adore dressing my avatar like an ATer
I just get really annoyed with the subforum, sometimes. I can never get any rates, and then when I rate people they don't appreciate my comments D:
It's just become an angry subforum I guess.
And that bugs me.

I like the nice guild better.
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:25 am
Chill with the cool people...
Or start an interesting avatar game...
Or find one of the few threads that has a higher old ATer population than new ATer population...
Or just keep making outfits and getting rated until you find your niche again. ^_^  

Senile Poison

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games