Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
About the Devil may cry series.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm
Did you know: that devil may cry 1 was originally planned as the fourth resident evil, but the devolper decided it was too different from the normal story and changed it to its own, an might I saw, very popular games they are today.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:17 pm
The first episode of the DMC anime was kick-a**.

The rest of the show sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:20 pm
I never watched the show, I always play the games. I thought it was slightly interesting how the main characters names derived from the book Dante's inferno, which has nothing to do with devil may cry.  

Deathguiser

i chase parked cars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:14 pm
didn't know it was supposed to be a resident evil but nontheless the games kicks a** all of them do mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm
Haha I just beat the forth after borrowing it from my friend. It was so amazing, gotta love Dante's cockiness, and Nero was pretty fun too, especially the grapples.  

Zerostarice

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 pm
ive played the demo and loved it. i see that DMC4 went down 20 bucks so ima get it, or go to our new gamestop and see if they got it used. w00t! i wanna see a DMC5 with more than just go thru the game and go thru it again backwards with Dante. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:12 pm
I love the DMC series! heart Dante rules! (although Nero is really cool too!)  

Lady Psychic

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

sirdaveysockrocker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 pm
Deathguiser
Did you know: that devil may cry 1 was originally planned as the fourth resident evil, but the devolper decided it was too different from the normal story and changed it to its own, an might I saw, very popular games they are today.

if thats true im glad they did that. i NEED R.E. to get my zombie murder fix and if ida been forced to slash demons ida been a major stressed wtf moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 pm
i've never acually played it. i watched my sister play it and it was amazing!! the grapics are really kida..interesting. but the story lines were really good. especially part two. Dante's cockiness is definetly something to love. ^^  

Elizabeth BEW

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items