Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
jump ultimate stars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:12 pm
anyone play it?
and also, why when you play online, thare's always those two players at the end who just sit there and taunt till time runs out? it kinda pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:14 pm
I play, and I can answer your question.

After a wi-fi match, first place gets 50 of each gem, second gets 30, third gets 10, and fourth gets whatever they found during the match. This means that wi-fi matches are probably the quickest way to get some easy points, as a draw is the same as getting first place.

As with Brawl, there are a couple of courtesies that most people want you to follow.

1. Don't edgeguard: unless you're good at it. Most people will make it back to the stage and thouroghly kick your butt, sometimes teaming up against you.

2. Don't abuse the big three: Seya 3, Bo Bo-bo 2, and Trunks 3 are game breaking komas that come out instantaineously, can be launched from the air, and have a guard breaking affect. Using these is considered cheap as there is no way to counter them apart from the support seal status effect, which a player could easily be immune to. Unless everyone is busy fighting, this usually results in a gang attack against the offender.

...I favor Roanoa Zoro, and I'll post my FC in a while.  

Tyhoon

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:25 pm
i lost mine... i really wish i knew where it was...

i usually play as train, naruto, or ichigo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 pm
I play it. If anyone is interested here is my FC: 2836 0919 4655

If you have a FC then lets trade.  

kp_anthony

Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items