Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I JUST BOUGHT THE SECOND BOOK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:06 pm
I just got home from borders. I can't wait to read it. Any warnings for me? I don't want to be like crying and me not even knowing it. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:31 pm
The second book? New Moon? Well, first of all, lets state the obvious...ITS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! No surprise there. But I have to say, it is kinda sad. I didn't quite cry... but I was pretty close to it. Don't worry though, the ending is still good! Anyway, I still haven't managed to get my hand on Eclipse yet, byt my friend is letting me borrow it soon!! So I'm really excited. I just hope it lives up to the other two!  

Gekka101

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Gekka101
The second book? New Moon? Well, first of all, lets state the obvious...ITS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! No surprise there. But I have to say, it is kinda sad. I didn't quite cry... but I was pretty close to it. Don't worry though, the ending is still good! Anyway, I still haven't managed to get my hand on Eclipse yet, byt my friend is letting me borrow it soon!! So I'm really excited. I just hope it lives up to the other two!

Oh trust me, it does!
All the books in the series are completely and undeniably amazing!
As could be expected, of course!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:29 pm
I just finished New Moon! <3

Not even 10 minutes ago...

I thought it was very good. I found myself missing Edward so I flipped ahead at one point, saw Alice talking, and decided that Alice was almost as good so I was content with that.

I'm really kind of sick of Jacob. -sigh-

And now...to start Eclipse. I hope to be able to finish it in a day and a half like I was able to do with Twilight and New Moon but I might not be able to. My next day and half might be more...cluttered then it was for the other two.

Cereal Strawz

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:00 pm
LOVE THAT BOOK.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:16 pm
It's about time! Congadulations.  

Loveless in the Twilight

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 pm
I heart that book!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:50 pm
I am literally spazzing out! My fingers are moving ten times faster than usual across the keyboard, and I can't think of anything else other than getting my paws on New Moon. I've finished Twilight in about five periods of school-no paying attention whatsoever-and I have to say that I'm entranced. I was completely ready to break open New Moon, but I realized I haven't even purchased it yet. Sooo, here I am. I can't seem to focus on anything else! I am quite certain that I'll explode before tonight ends. Dammit, I wish I had my own car so I could drive my own a** over to Borders! Waaah, what was I thinking?! Always buy books in sets!  

Yourri

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff